[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i wonder how many pictures of pmy including this pic are on ppc's cellphones that psj took.:D

I read this comment before that the same photo was from psj cellphone,  is it really true or just an assumption?

Nice for pmy to update her IG more often this month 

2 hours ago, everymomentwasyou said:

I dreamt last night that PSJ won best actor  at Baeksang and thanked a special someone in his speech. And that was how PPC celebrated his win- by revealing their relationship :lol:

I pray your dream happens in real life:innocent:

Annyeong! I am just a newbie here hehe I am from the Philippines, I watched WWWSK last March and I fell inlove with the lead casts hihi. I started to love them even more when I read about the dating rumors— hopefully it's true —so I decided to stalk some of the PPS on instagram, I found the evidences and the coincidences and become a delusional but lowkey shipper:sweatingbullets::rolleyes:. And then I found this forum, actually it's my first time to join such thing hehe and I am sorry for being naive for I am just a newbie shipper please bear with me huhu. I hope I will be able to have new friends here hihi I hope we all get along^^. I hope this ship will continue to sail on smooth waves hihi. Nice to meet y'all ^.^

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw a tweet and decided to check it.. and yep he really unfollowed her.. dont know since when though.. ~~

Oh, maybe because of that phone call, a certain someone got angry when it was heard by plenty. Just kidding. Well i hope there's no falling out between them or anything.

10 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
i wonder how many pictures of pmy including this pic are on ppc's cellphones that psj took.:D

I wonder too:lol:

And she even shown what she got in her gallery to him. Sharing is caring :lol:

B) : he mentioned in wwwsk end iv that he and pmy still contact each other eventho they are rumored together.haha.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

60 MILLIONS guys 60 MILLIONS 

Suddenly jumped up so high :lol:

Okay aiming for 100Ms.. 

I'll assume...next year definitely happen :joy:

When I first saw it, it was just 55M views, but now hahaha I am shookedt hahha omo 

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw a tweet and decided to check it.. and yep he really unfollowed her.. dont know since when though.. ~~

He also unfollowed a lot of people. Lol! His list is down to just 87 people... and most are verified accounts, like people he has/had work relationship with.. Looks like his personal non celebrity friends/relations are not even there anymore on his following list. I wouldnt think too much of that. It could be anything.. i mean pretty sure it's not much of anything.  Who knows.. maybe to avoid prying eyes.. coz since that phonecall.. people are suspecting he knows something. Lol!

• Like 4

I wondered why PSJ does not update his ig? Does he really take this much hiatus on social media while filming? Because PMY still update us from time to time. I am waiting for their same day update. Huhu. 

3 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

I wondered why PSJ does not update his ig? Does he really take this much hiatus on social media while filming? Because PMY still update us from time to time. I am waiting for their same day update. Huhu. 

now updating on the same day is no longer something interesting because the couple will not do the same thing when many people have noticed.:lol:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, lowkeyshipper said:

Is there anyone here have any idea when will PMY have her own YouTube Channel just like Record Park's? : (

she mentioned she gonna make 1 soon but who knows when xD

namoo.... please give her that mylog..........