[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@cicagw557623 that's part of the script.. they were supposed to be having a sweet moment.  

That's an opinion of another ship.. of course they will defend what they want to believe in. 

why are we bringing again other ship's matters here in the forum? To defend? compare?

what is it exactly?

• Insightful 4

Maybe I'm too old fashion, but can we not talk about the other shipper?

I know for some people it's not serious, but pls if possible not to bring it here. This forum is open for public. Not only PPC shippers read what we post here. PPS out there ask for the other shippers for not to intrude/mind PPS business, then pls let's us do the same. Pls be wise. :)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@endensia agreed.  Pleaze.. PPC stuff is wayyyyy above than just delulus. No comparison to any other forced so-called moments of their other new ships.. yep. I said it.  Coz that's the truth. :glasses:

So let's just stop discussing here what other people think of their ships.   They feel too important when they are mentioned.. like their a threat or something.. lol!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

some of psj shipper with his other co star comment this on Pic when PSJ hold his co star waist during waiting for kissing scene, Do you agree with this comment @twoparkcouple ? Or other who is familiar with Korean Culture, we had discussed this when psj hold pmy waist in the end eps when they are take a pic with script :D but how do you think with this case?:lol: let's having fun with this convo,  don't take it too serious

This is not to campare guys:sweatingbullets:,,i ask you who is familiar with korean culture this is true? Why do you think this is to comparison our parkpark with other couple :lol:

25 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

Are there any other pages you recommend newbies to visit?

i recommend page 276 wwwsk phuket rewards trip

page 474 cosmo awards

page 1058 simba and leon bd food

welcome dear:heart: enjoy ppc world:lol::kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

This is not to campare guys:sweatingbullets:,,i ask you who is familiar with korean culture this is true? Why do you think this is to comparison our parkpark with other couple :lol:

you just posted a screenshot of another shipper's comment about their ship and why they think they are dating. We are also asking why the need for that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

you just posted a screenshot of another shipper's comment about their ship and why they think they are dating. We are also asking why the need for that?

Wah :sweatingbullets: i think you guys can't get what point on my post :joy: It's ok 

15 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

Wah :sweatingbullets: i think you guys can't get what point on my post :joy: It's ok 

no dear.. we got what you want to discuss... but it just so happened that you suddenly want to talk about it coz you saw another shipper comment,, then you posted it here.  

then you ask about the same thing when PSJ did it to PMY.  soo you see why it looks like a comparison?

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

no dear.. we got what you want to discuss... but it just so happened that you suddenly want to talk about it coz you saw another shipper comment,, then you posted it here.  

then you ask about the same thing when PSJ did it to PMY.  soo you see why it looks like a comparison?

Not that one :sweatingbullets: ,,i mention to twopark or who is familiar with korean culture cuz on that comment say who is hold on women waist is one of code or sign for ask someone to date with him? :lol:

Dear @cicagw557623 since you tag twoparkcouple and want to ask about korean culture, you could straightly send DM to her, no need to put it to this forum. Like me before, I asked her for some private things even related to PPC to her by DM, I sent to zashi23 too since I don't understand Tagalog for some matters lol. By DM, you could ask as much as you want I guess. :)

• Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

Not that one :sweatingbullets: ,,i mention to twopark or who is familiar with korean culture cuz on that comment say who is hold on women waist is one of code or sign for ask someone to date with him? :lol:

Ok.. i'm familiar with Korean culture too... believe me.. it's not. It is regardless of culture anyway.,. The comment was about two regular people... that's differrent.  The comment just made it a basis to support their wishful thinking.

basing their observation on a gesture needed in a romantic scene? I wonder what comes of other more sensual and passionate scenes in other dramas.

it’s not okay for a man to touch a woman without her permission ever (vice versa). if someone wanna ask me on a date by touching me i would consider him a pervert. date me first and if i allow u to touch me then u may do so. having said that, actors are different than us regular people because acting is their job (acting includes touching, kissing or doing whatever on set). so if they touch their co actors on set during filming or in between filming, it does not mean they are in love with each other or want to ask their costars on a date. it means they are doing their job. that’s why i said i can never ship ppc confidently just by watching bts alone. i ship them because of the ‘coincidences’ outside wwwsk. wwwsk bts is icing on the cake though lol.. 

• Like 8

@Matilda_Anne  But I see a bit different from PPC when they totally not in rehearsal or waiting for filming. 

When they had casual conversations or cut after filming. :D 

I really like seeing him having conversations with PMY and her team. They were like had so much fun having him around. 

I mean...PPC can have the fun filming while having secret crush on each other haha. Having two people with the same conversation and humor code... Im happy seeing them happy :wub:

@zashi23 PSJ already like a real oppa to her. Masculine man. SangnamjaB)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
glad someone brought this up. he really treats PMY as someone younger lolzzzz. just a pat on the shoulder “oh you are here”~~ is this acceptable in korean culture lol..? 

More like.... "I know you very well already pat pat pat" 

:joy:

@quietobserver yep ofc there are some circumstances where they are already dating (like our ppc lol) or some fall for each other on set lol.. for me wwwsk bts showed me that ppc are really comfortable with each other and their relationship are not jst typical colleagues. it’s like they already know each other very well bfore wwwsk. i mean he put his foot on her face lol.. i dont think he can do that to his other costars.. so for me that was more telling than putting his hand on her waist during romantic scene (excluding the epic bedscene bts lol). but even with lovey dovey bts, it will still be hard to ship them if they dont give us those ‘coincidences’ after wwwsk.. so i think the extra ‘hints’ outside wwwsk supported what happened in bts and they really made me believe in ppc more than ever.

• Like 6
  • Love 1