[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Idk how I feel about ABH unfollowing PMY? :sweatingbullets: Still it probs doesn’t mean much since she is in his circle anyway and possibly the phone call made their circle very obvious esp since Sehun was there when the phone call happened and works with PMY in Busted and now ABH is close with PSJ. Their connection is very obvious.

Also why would PMY comment on a rookie  actor’s IG who is from the same company as PSJ. She is also being the nice sunbae too and bit too nice hmmm ;)

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, suie said:

Also why would PMY comment on a rookie  actor’s IG who is from the same company as PSJ. She is also being the nice sunbae too and bit too nice hmmm ;)

Who is this and what is PMY comment?

1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

Who is this and what is PMY comment?

Hyeji, she played as Eunsil in WTWIF. This is the post where PMY commented

It has been a long time since their lovestagramming. Hopefully they will tease us soon since PSJ already started filming for Dream too.

This is PCC thread but I was wondering who would you like to see PMY and PSJ work with?

FOR PMY: I want her to star with Lee Jong Suk (after his military service) Kim Soo Hyun or perhaps Lee Dong Wook :smile:

FOR PSJ: Park SHin YE, Park Bo Young (again Park Park) or Kim So Hyun :smile:

3 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

This is PCC thread but I was wondering who would you like to see PMY and PSJ work with?

FOR PMY: I want her to star with Lee Jong Suk (after his military service) Kim Soo Hyun or perhaps Lee Dong Wook :smile:

:joy: if you ask here this question of course PMY & PSJ forever  LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

WWWSK Season 2... so PMY forever 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emjay28 said:

Ok then, PPc forever :lol: oh why?? How terrible it is that when I became a fan, there’s new update about the two of them :bawling: . I hope that they are still very much together :wub:

Hi guys a newbie  here. Just recently saw this forums for PmY and PSJ. Just wondering / are they really together? If so, have they been spotted together outside their home..just wondering since I’m a big fan of them. And there chemistry together are just on top.! 

hehehehe

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

Hi guys a newbie  here. Just recently saw this forums for PmY and PSJ. Just wondering / are they really together? If so, have they been spotted together outside their home..just wondering since I’m a big fan of them. And there chemistry together are just on top.! 

hehehehe

Welcome to the forum! :glasses:

As we all say here... the decision is always up to the person. If you went here and joined the forum, that means you're a believer.

If you want to know more about the history, you got almost everything here. Just read up... it won't matter really if it's quite a lot if you are very fond of them, coz it's just like reading a book.  If you are interested, you'd finish up to the last page.

Most of us here, did the same. That's why we relish on the moments! ;)

I mean, you can't jsut take our word for it, right? You have to at least see for yourself too... so enjoy! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Are any of the PMY/PSJ who met up recently together......still working for them both?

I recognize of PMY stylist who is still working for her as always.

From his vlogs it seems like PSJ has a new team around him besides his manager? I don’t remember the current PSJ team from WWWSK days.