[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@twoparkcouple Thank you for the links to those pages :) I read those hilights before but I got more information  based on the pages that you gave. A lot of people were excited while it was happening and I got excited too while reading it even though it already happened :lol: It's also nice to see some comments from pps way back in 2018 and who are still active now year 2020.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

it’s not okay for a man to touch a woman without her permission ever (vice versa). if someone wanna ask me on a date by touching me i would consider him a pervert. date me first and if i allow u to touch me then u may do so. having said that, actors are different than us regular people because acting is their job (acting includes touching, kissing or doing whatever on set). so if they touch their co actors on set during filming or in between filming, it does not mean they are in love with each other or want to ask their costars on a date. it means they are doing their job. that’s why i said i would never ship ppc just by watching bts. i ship them because of the ‘coincidences’ outside wwwsk. wwwsk bts is jst icing on the cake lol.. 

agreed with you dear.. i ship ppc not just because of their action in bts.. but all that happen outside wwwsk.. dating rumours (not directly denied) a whole lot of 'coincidences'.. that viki interview.. a lot lot more

I love love that mont blanc and shinsegae coincidences :yum:

and i really really jump up the roof when cosmo happen :w00t:

• LOL 4

Including PPC Nike series during Dec 2019-Feb 2020 :sweat_smile:

Yeah, many celebs wear Nike, but rumor couple wear it around the same time, two of them with the same type (only different color and size) is another thing, right? 

• Like 4

I'm here again!! I hope you all are doing well!! 

I finished Busted S2 and I cannot wait for S3!! I was so amazed by Minyoung's problem-solving skills. Daebak :D

Currently watching Her Private Life, and I'm only on the 7th episode :) So far, I am having serious second-lead syndrome for Dukmi and Eunggi :( I still have separation anxiety from WWWSK that after I'm done watching an episode of HPL, I switch back to WWWSK and just watch a random episode :wub:

All I can say is, my ship for PPC led me to discover how awesome and versatile they both are as actors. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I love how Park Min Young ig update. Somehow, I am waiting for Park Seo Joon’s to update as well. Or maybe he is using his cafe as I have read in previous thread. Perhaps, he is just busy with his new project. 

p.s.s I miss their same date update as I am newbie and followed them last week after watching wwwsc. I wonder how it feels to see see their same day update. 

Edited by Emjay28

Spoiler

hmm..psj k-fans are very upset that iu k-fan made a fake comment as if psj commented on iu's video on youtube.:blink:  why fans even did like that? 

i hope awesome ent will accuse the person. 

another shipping is coming..but why my heart for ppc is getting bigger and bigger?:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Leon's favorite place became now Simba's fav place too. :D

Is this a dejavu kind of statement? Haha. I can’t decipher. Hehe. What do you mean by this.  (A new fan here)

4 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

Is this her home? It thus look like a pent house. AwesomE!!! 

Hi.. welcome here! 

I know youre still getting used to the forum.. but always remember.. do not quote a full post of someone, when it includes pictures or videos. It's against the rules. :)

Also, that is not PMYs house. It's a different place.

@twoparkcouple was  referring to @Ivy-Blue post. That is the same place where PmY usually takes Leon. That dog leaning on the table is Simba.

47 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Hi.. welcome here! 

I know youre still getting used to the forum.. but always remember.. do not quote a full post of someone, when it includes pictures or videos. It's against the rules. :)

Also, that is not PMYs house. It's a different place.

@twoparkcouple was  referring to @Ivy-Blue post. That is the same place where PmY usually takes Leon. That dog leaning on the table is Simba.

So Can I quote post without videos or photos like your reply to me? So that penthouse could be an old photo of hers and she just uploaded it in her insta? And one more thing why is Simba there? It belongs to Park Seo Joon right? I can’t even post emoji here. Haha. Super clueless. 

14 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

So Can I quote post without videos or photos like your reply to me? So that penthouse could be an old photo of hers and she just uploaded it in her insta? And one more thing why is Simba there? It belongs to Park Seo Joon right? I can’t even post emoji here. Haha. Super clueless. 

Yes.. this is ok.. but if it's a long post.. just choose a specific part.. highlight a section of the comment and click "quote selection", it will appear after you highlighted a part of the comment 

It's not an old photo of PMY. Her lastb2 posts are recent photos of her. No one knows where it is exactly. It actually looks like a balcony or a rooftop. It could be a venue from a photoshoot or interview.. could be anything.

What do you mean.. it belongs to PSJ?

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

What do you mean.. it belongs to PSJ?

Simba. Unable to decipher what you mean guys about their dogs in this thread. I just miss Park Seo Joon’s ig post, he is not updating. How come? I want to witness for the first time, the “SAME DAY UPDATE” huhu. (Newbie dilemna)

off topic: how to use emoji/emoticons here?

40 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

Simba. Unable to decipher what you mean guys about their dogs in this thread. I just miss Park Seo Joon’s ig post, he is not updating. How come? I want to witness for the first time, the “SAME DAY UPDATE” huhu. (Newbie dilemna)

off topic: how to use emoji/emoticons here?

Yes. Simba is PSJs dog. The place is for pet grooming and a cafe for the owners to chill. Maybe someone else took Simba there and not PSJ himself.

He's always like that..  he takes some time off from social media for a while.. and when he comes back, he post updates as much as he can. He will be busy filming his new movie starting this month. You'll get used to the waiting game and will eventually figure out their pattern.. that is if you stick longer.  Lol. 

Anyways.. emoticons are available on that "emoji icon" on top... once yoi start typing a post.. you'll see an emoji icom on top of your text box. Click that and you'll see the different emojis you ca use here.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@zashi23 You are amazing! Thank you for your responses. Ditto, I hope I can stay longer until both of them divulge their real status. Praying they are really together. Off topic, Btw, I saw a video of an award, Blackpink particularly with Lisa & Min Young. I thought Lisa is already gorgeous but boy, with Min Young behind her, Min Young is a goddess. So that’s make Park Seo Joon a king. *Swoon* Hehe. One more thing, I see majority use here the word “visuals”, I learned new terms. Hehe. In our country, we usually used looks.