[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

For wwwsk team, only one PSJ manager that still work with him till now. 

And only keunmin and PMY's manager still working with PMY. 

But looks like keunmin really loves the wwwsk team. Even now they still meet up. 

They probably have PSJ/PMY updates between them. Only they know:tounge_xd:

(I'm sure on this lol) 

• Like 2

Yess I thought as much. Only Keunmin and PSJ manager remains since WWWSK days. Keunmin might as well be like PMY manager how close they are. Probably not a stylist/client business only relationship. She probably knows a lot. 

WWWSK meeting still despite not working for PSJ is sweet. 

Park Jinjoo has opened her YouTube Channel~~

who knows maybe we will get Park Seojoon and maybe Park Minyoung appearing her channel as guest since they are friends :D

Record Park,Park Jinjoo and our future MYLOG YT Collabs contentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 2

On 5/11/2020 at 1:18 AM, zashi23 said:

He also unfollowed a lot of people. Lol! His list is down to just 87 people... and most are verified accounts, like people he has/had work relationship with.. Looks like his personal non celebrity friends/relations are not even there anymore on his following list. I wouldnt think too much of that. It could be anything.. i mean pretty sure it's not much of anything.  Who knows.. maybe to avoid prying eyes.. coz since that phonecall.. people are suspecting he knows something. Lol!

ABH probably has a private account for close personal friends and the other halves of close personal friends ; )

9 hours ago, Emjay28 said:

13 Million IG followers for PSJ :blush: congrats to this hardworking actor! You deserved it :thumbsup:

That's almost double of PMY followers. And to think PMY started her acting career first before PSJ. I am glad, both of their IG followers are growing.

48 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

That's almost double of PMY followers. And to think PMY started her acting career first before PSJ. I am glad, both of their IG followers are growing.

It is because there are more female fans not only in korea but worldwide. I think PSJ is third to Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho for the most followed korean actor. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Emjay28 said:

It is because there are more female fans not only in korea but worldwide. I think PSJ is third to Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho for the most followed korean actor. 

Exactly and PSJ is friends with Tae from BTS so there is that affect also.

PMY has quite a lot of followers on her IG compared to her other female Korean actors. Of course female actors who are also idols have more followers like Suzy/IU/Yoona (SNSD)  However PMY is probs 3rd highest after Lee Sung kyung and Park Shin Hye.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suie said:

However PMY is probs 3rd highest after Lee Sung kyung and Park Shin Hye

nope i think she is in top 5, after LSK(11mil++), PSH(10mil++), SHK (10mil++), and KSH(8mil++), excluding actress/Idol like IU, Suzy, Yoona etc though..

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

nope i think she is in top 5 after LSK(11mil++), PSH(10mil++), SHK (10mil++), and KSH(8mil++), excluding actress/Idol like IU, Suzy, Yoona etc though..

That’s still really good considering. For someone who has only recently entered the variety field in Busted and off the success of WWWSK 6mill+ for PMY is high. Happy for her SNS growth. I feel like her YouTube views will be high too. 

PMY has a shoot. Keunmin her stylist writing PMY and team shooting late today. She tagged on IG everyone:sweatingbullets: who is there with them. It’s past midnight currently in Korea !!

she looks pretty :wub:

• Love 2

So the people Keunmin tagged led me to seeing one of the posts from PMY make up artist reposting this picture of PMY and she wrote that she is looking forward to PMY youtube. I guess she did her make up that day for PMY YouTube vlog :o

• Like 1

Hello, everyone!! I hope you all are well!! 

I was lurking in IG last night and I found an instagram page dedicated to the outfits PPC wore :rolleyes: IG name is parkpark_outfit, the handler might be here :P 

Anyway, I was browsing through the updates/photos and saw a lot of same items/same brands they both wore from shoes to eyewear to jewelry! I know some of those brands are preferred by most celebrities but same style of shoes?? Not only the Balenciaga one but also Nike?? Daebak B)

Most importantly, they really are one of South Korea's well-dressed people. I'm sure that even if their stylists dress them up in rice sack, PPC will be able to wear it fashionably :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Today’s PMY ig update seems to be related with her previous post. I think she has the same hairstyle and wearing the same black coat. Though, I wonder why the caption is it’s fun today. So, it means this make up post is current. Anyway, by looking at the color of her hair, it may seems that it’s 2 different time. I miss PSJ, he is still in hiatus :bawling: or perhaps he is just busy filming. I hope our PPC are still doing well and going strong. Aja! :wub:

1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

Though, I wonder why the caption is it’s fun today

It's a real time post. It's from tonight. Her stylist posted about it.. saying they will be working until late..

Gosh.. she is soo pretty, it hurts! :lol:

she is well taken care of.. very very well! :ph34r::phew:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, heyyzzer said:

Hello, everyone!! I hope you all are well!! 

I was lurking in IG last night and I found an instagram page dedicated to the outfits PPC wore :rolleyes: IG name is parkpark_outfit, the handler might be here :P 

Anyway, I was browsing through the updates/photos and saw a lot of same items/same brands they both wore from shoes to eyewear to jewelry! I know some of those brands are preferred by most celebrities but same style of shoes?? Not only the Balenciaga one but also Nike?? Daebak B)

Most importantly, they really are one of South Korea's well-dressed people. I'm sure that even if their stylists dress them up in rice sack, PPC will be able to wear it fashionably :D

Hi, im new here.

im also love that fashion account, that's why i decided to reply.

so many couple items that our couple have, so excited to see what will they post next. B)

Edited by skyhigh00 park
  • Like 2