[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@Emjay28 hi, if you don't mind and have much time, you could read this forum from page 1 to understand PPC pattern and how us here talking everything about PPC. It's worth it.

Or you could check page 1196 for PPC coincidences resume. :)

Good luck!

• Love 2

@endensia oh you are nice! That 1196 is pure “there is forever” Or may I say “destiny” moment. Hahaha. My heart is full.  Thank you. I am currently watching the awards night with min young, lee seun gi, bts (park seo goon friend) blackpink etc. there are some ppc moment of course minus park seo goon as he is not there. Hehe. 

• Like 1

Just to gather from the posts the evidence :D why we ship PPC :heart:

PAGE:

276 Phuket Reward vacation Aug 2018

474 Cosmo Beauty Award Shanghai China Nov 2018

884 PMY on phot shoot in LA Jun 2019. PSJ spotted there at same time.

1196 Multiple coincidences! 

Please correct and add to the list. 

Which page is AAA 2017 on? 

• Like 1

@RParkSJ thank u for narrowing down for me. To tell you honestly, PPC has so many evidences. Haha. I am way back and forth in youtube, ppc/psj/pmy instagram pages and here in this thread to verify/confirm certain things or events. And then its BINGO. Haha! I have so many sleepless nights since I became a fan of them. Hahaha. I am really happy for them if it’s true. I am so sad that in a way as a newbie, I miss So many years (since 2017) of their moments. Just like reading the thread here from 1- 1200k plus. I hope that Park Seo Joon will come back to the Philippines and Park Min Young will visit as well. I am not yet a fan when Park Seo Joon visited here last year. Huhu. Btw, I am finding the part where PSJ was asked to sing during the awards night and he sung the song for KIm Mi So and thus PMY have a reaction? Anyway, off to see more. Thank you for the responses and warm welcome here. Lastly, Their favorite songs, coincidentally “shallow” and “never love again” both by lady Gaga somehow I think embody what they truly feel for each other. Luke through the years, they keep their relationship privy from the eyes of the public. Aja fyting! 

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Relax PSJ! PMY knows how to handle your caught off guard moments together.. lol!

He got really nervous when he saw the camera was apparently on to them.. :lol:

the panic..:D he didn't know bts camera was rolling.:lol:B)

53 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yay!! PsJ is nominated for Baeksang Best Actor! B)

so proud of PSJ. i hope he will get best actor award.:kiss_wink:

• Like 5

im so proud of PSJ! hope he will win! i know IC might not hv the best script but PSJ’s acting was top notch! he gave us so many great acting and emotions in IC.. the scene when he tried to hold back tears in front of dad’s grave and said the alcohol is still bitter still give me goosebumps.. i cried watching him :tears:.. really hope he wins!!! jebal! :wub:

this is the scene im talking about:bawling:

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 2