[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 hours ago, Emjay28 said:

What do you think? 

living so close to each other sure has its own advantages. they can practically crawl to each other’s house lol. if they wanna go out,  there are places that cater to celebs like Celeb Chef Hong’s resto. he said he will close the entire floor if some celebs need privacy to hang out with friends or whatever. if they need a vacay, they can fly overseas for extra privacy.. or maybe they plan their works and schedules closely so they can spend time together in the same place while filming/shooting.. for eg, JTBC building.. i look forward to see what TV station they are gonna choose for their nxt dramas lol.

there is always a way lol. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I read somewhere before here in this thread (can't remember what page) that in an old interview PMY said she'd get married at 35 (her current Korean age) and the wedding would be in May. So I will just patiently wait for announcement the next few days....That's just my delulu thought for the day :lol:

• Like 1

Actually there are many secret places or places that rarely people visit. If anyone watch ABH's I Live Alone ep where he went for a camping with Sehun, such places are definitely the best for secret dating. Usually koreans go for camping with enough food carried, they can just lock themselves up in pension for few days wt going out :lol:

And PPC homes are just few blocks so a few mins is enough to secretly sneak out:ph34r: 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

PMY bff, Banso... posted KB Kookmin (endorsed by PSJ) cf, which she is part of. B)

how can all pmy's bff be related to psj?:lol:

park jin joo- psj's best friends for over 10 years, played a cameo in psj's movie "Saja"

banso- appeared in psj's movie "midnight runners" and in psj's kb cf

qurade- posted about psj's movie "saja" and "itaewon class" on her ig and blog

susie- follows psj ig

:glasses::lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

59 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

how can all pmy's bff be related to psj?:lol:

park jin joo- psj's best friends for over 10 years, played a cameo in psj's movie "Saja"

banso- appeared in psj's movie "midnight runners" and in psj's kb cf

qurade- posted about psj's movie "saja" and "itaewon class" on her ig and blog

susie- follows psj ig

:glasses::lol:

Maybe this is what “Destiny” means:glasses:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

20200519-112500

wwwsk started rerunning today in kor even on tvn channel.:lol:

seojun, you don't need to say more. you already said your ideal type is good cooking skill, pretty smile, pretty hands, older than you, a lot of aegyo, talkative, good conversation with you.:glasses:

and are you saying even pmy's height is ideal for you?:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

Where can I find the article wherein PSJ talk about his ideal girl? Thank u.@twoparkcouple 

interview with jp during ffmw, interview with vlive "왓수다" during midnight runners, and interview with many magazines.

if you read previous old page, you can see videos and articles posted already here. just read back please. and they are on ppc fans ig acc, too.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Yeah, like some of us suggested before, it's worth it if newbies here read back old pages because you will find the answers for your questions. Yeah, you need a lot of patience to read it but you will get what you need to know. :)

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

wwwsk started rerunning today in kor even on tvn channel. :lol:

I'm curious with the viewers response :ph34r:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, endensia said:

Yeah, like some of us suggested before, it's worth it if newbies here read back old pages because you will find the answers for your questions. Yeah, you need a lot of patience to read it but you will get what you need to know. :)

so true, it’s all worth it. before joining here, I’m a long time lurker. read from page 1 and even after 2 yrs this thread is still hot and active. 

• Like 1

Oh my, you are all helpful :wub: Thank you for all your responses to my queries as a newbie. This thread has come a long way (too long). I was wondering if how many years are they dating now? Thank you. 

34 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

Oh my, you are all helpful :wub: Thank you for all your responses to my queries as a newbie. This thread has come a long way (too long). I was wondering if how many years are they dating now? Thank you. 

LOL! My dear.. just read back.. or check IG or Twitter or Faceook

The answers to your questions is in here and out there. They are all over.. it wouldnt be so hard.

Researching is a lot more fun than you think... especially about PPC.

Most of us here are not exactly shippers before.. only for these two.  Its not even hard to connect them. And you'll be able to figure out which ones are the delulus and which are the actual facts.

Way before this foum  was born, PPC has long been connected already.  

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

Honestly, only the couple knows. Some say they go way back 2015 dating from that "Hi" same date IG post. Some say they went on a break, got back together after AAA 2017. Some say they just developed feelings for each other while filming WWWSK. Some say they are just in some stage but not are not really officially a couple.  And the list goes on and on and on. With the list of "evidences" and "coincidences" in page 1196 of this thread (read this page if you haven't still), it's up to the reader's interpretation and delulu mind. :heart: You can google too, park seo joon's ideal type if you don't want to backread from page 1 (I tried, would you believe only less than 200 pages of this thread is during the actual airing WWWSK, I haven't read all 1000+ pages it takes too long) and read from reliable sources like Soompi. His ideal type was from several multiple interviews and twoparkcouple just compiled them. Good luck!

What I tried to find though but can't is the PMY interview when she said she will get married at 35 and in May. I only saw a snippet but no sub.