[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The young Haewon looks so sad :bawling:

And Haewon looks sooo beautiful in snow :bawling:

(too beautiful that I cry lol) 

Haewon~~ :bawling: Im waiting too see that beautiful tears

Long time no see her in winter coat for drama. Last time was for Remember? omg I love seeing her in snow (tho its freezy cold). The poster looks amazing

• Like 3

Sooo excited for their dramas! I'm excited to see both of them esp PMY because she'd be playing instruments she'd never played before.

A side note: I wonder if it's just me, but in the teasers PPC suddenly look a bit too old to play high school roles? I think it's the absence of baby fat / cheek fat which people under 20 mostly have. PPC both look very lean and their jawlines look sharp these days (esp PMY). They still look beautiful, but I feel like it might bother some viewers. Although I think that the high school selves of their characters are very complex that only gifted young actors (hard to find) or seasoned actors (like them) can accurately portray

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally I am watching HPL. Now it makes sense why some PPS badmouthing KJW. Because I also feel burned n jealous by their chemistry. I don’t talk about kiss scenes. I talk about behind the scenes, IMHO the way PMY to him was tooooo much for someone taken. I don’t know how to tell this, but yeah it was too much :crazy:

1 hour ago, parkpark_islife said:

Just curious... why Namoo SNS account particularly IG not promoting PMY's new drama... 

even during hpl promotion, they uploaded after she had the drama press conference. 

My guess namoo ent only upload their own footages and photos. Guess that IFY team still dont have one. And my guess IFY didnt have the poster official individual photoshoot yet.

@ryuxuri not badmouthing haha. Its good they have good mood doing their works. I bet PMY with PJJ and ABH also had fun moments but they dont release it much.I love the trio sooo much. 

PMY is VitaMinyoung anw. Despite the packed schedule and long filming, she managed to go through it with happy smiles and always make everyone around her feels good.:D 

But you will see the difference when you look back at wwwsk bts. :wink: #nospace team got more fire.