Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, PPC said:

In that case, would you recommend the Korean or Japanese Director’s cut version? 

i recommend Kor ver.

JP ver is not director's cut. so there are no commentary, couple interview, added scenes(added drunk scene and bed scene), ng collection and bed scene bts.

1 hour ago, PPC said:

In that case, would you recommend the Korean or Japanese Director’s cut version? 

both are nice. :D

If you want bigger photobook, Korean vers is recommended.

Ikr. They’re so cute :wub: I’m rewatching drama again and they still make me smile every time. Super cute power couple 

35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ok so ppc changed the plan updating same day into updating by turns? kkkkk..:D :lol: how cute they are.:lol:

mybe too obvious these days but oh well..:lol: there will be the comeback of same-day-update :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

omo this is so cute and touching at the same time~ a fan adopted sick koalas in Australia on behalf of PSJ and PMY 

Park Park fans are the best!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, PPC said:

Both are good since i have both Korean director’s cut and the Japanese version .. Korean version (pre ordered) has the extra DVD 13  (BTS) ... some BTS removed from the Korean version are in the Japanese version like the drunk Miso, PSJ fixing PMY hair etc.. the problem is there is no eng sub.. unless you have a Korean friend who can translate it  for you:)

Bitter and haters be like "they are delusional" "ship sunk" "brainless" "cant move on"..

funny thing though.. they have so much time and effort to check on PPS posts.. lol!

So PPC just be like...

Screenshot-20200118-212308-Gallery.jpg

How bout..make another collage of this same reaction from different celebrities too! Lol! 

• LOL 8

Hmm

I just feel bad for other shippers who's being loyal and focusing on their otp only but...seems like the bitter one exist more.:mellow:

Oh well. Depends on them what to believe, what they try to proof. We just showing what is already there~:D

11 hours ago, Madskie said:

Both are good since i have both Korean director’s cut and the Japanese version .. Korean version (pre ordered) has the extra DVD 13  (BTS) ... some BTS removed from the Korean version are in the Japanese version like the drunk Miso, PSJ fixing PMY hair etc.. the problem is there is no eng sub.. unless you have a Korean friend who can translate it  for you:)

I don't have a Korean friend but I might aswell learn Korean just for WWWSK :wub:

Hiii dear friends, im here with another question :D, I saw in ig that in psj post with nike shoes that his friends talked about his shoes and psj friend wrote beautiful shoes and park hyoun shik wrote to that friend that dont do it here, is that right? And that may mean something? I think @twoparkcouple can help, as always. Thanks a lot.

1 minute ago, fasiou said:

Hiii dear friends, im here with another question :D, I saw in ig that in psj post with nike shoes that his friends talked about his shoes and psj friend wrote beautiful shoes and park hyoun shik wrote to that friend that dont do it here, is that right? And that may mean something? I think @twoparkcouple can help, as always. Thanks a lot.

Yes, same with me,  i think peakboy teased psj :lol: maybe that shoes is gift from someone we all know who is she 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

Yes, same with me,  i think peakboy teased psj :lol: maybe that shoes is gift from someone we all know who is she 

I really think it’s SJ that buys the shoes for both of them, because we can clearly tell that kind of style is not really MY’s, and I think that she wears them once, posts a picture and then never wears them again, so that probably just became an inside joke between all of them :joy:

• Like 1

I also think that street style is PSJ's style, so it's probably him who influenced her into it by getting them couple sneakers (which I think were acquired thru the help of their stylists)

• Like 1

pb: look at the shoes
   - psj:you know,right?       :ph34r:
phs: this much means its a disease (psj's addiction) 
     -psj:  agreed

Spoiler

It could be mean anything. His addiction to nike or his relationship ... LOL. Peakboy do sounds fishy. like he knew something...lol jkjk.

Let just say he is enthusiastic nike collector. A nike lover for long time. Well...she practically a nike lover too since long time before:D 

Just happy to know they have same interests and always have limited editions or new released collection :wink: so many. good~ hehe

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Agreed! MY has such a feminine and classic style, but of course, every time she’s seen wearing something more casual/sporty, which is unusual, it turns out that SJ somehow owns it as well, they don’t even try to hide it :kiss_closed:

• Like 2

Help!

Trying to find the webtoon for Itaewon class.

Joined one site, but could not open any chapter. 

Please, could anyone point me in the right direction?