Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I also think that street style is PSJ's style, so it's probably him who influenced her into it by getting them couple sneakers (which I think were acquired thru the help of their stylists)

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

pb: look at the shoes
   - psj:you know,right?       :ph34r:
phs: this much means its a disease (psj's addiction) 
     -psj:  agreed

Spoiler

It could be mean anything. His addiction to nike or his relationship ... LOL. Peakboy do sounds fishy. like he knew something...lol jkjk.

Let just say he is enthusiastic nike collector. A nike lover for long time. Well...she practically a nike lover too since long time before:D 

Just happy to know they have same interests and always have limited editions or new released collection :wink: so many. good~ hehe

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Agreed! MY has such a feminine and classic style, but of course, every time she’s seen wearing something more casual/sporty, which is unusual, it turns out that SJ somehow owns it as well, they don’t even try to hide it :kiss_closed:

• Like 2

The young Haewon looks so sad :bawling:

And Haewon looks sooo beautiful in snow :bawling:

(too beautiful that I cry lol) 

Haewon~~ :bawling: Im waiting too see that beautiful tears

Long time no see her in winter coat for drama. Last time was for Remember? omg I love seeing her in snow (tho its freezy cold). The poster looks amazing

• Like 3

Sooo excited for their dramas! I'm excited to see both of them esp PMY because she'd be playing instruments she'd never played before.

A side note: I wonder if it's just me, but in the teasers PPC suddenly look a bit too old to play high school roles? I think it's the absence of baby fat / cheek fat which people under 20 mostly have. PPC both look very lean and their jawlines look sharp these days (esp PMY). They still look beautiful, but I feel like it might bother some viewers. Although I think that the high school selves of their characters are very complex that only gifted young actors (hard to find) or seasoned actors (like them) can accurately portray

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally I am watching HPL. Now it makes sense why some PPS badmouthing KJW. Because I also feel burned n jealous by their chemistry. I don’t talk about kiss scenes. I talk about behind the scenes, IMHO the way PMY to him was tooooo much for someone taken. I don’t know how to tell this, but yeah it was too much :crazy: