• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

:lol: pmy posted Leon pic..

yesterday Park Leon(aka PSJ), today Park Leon(aka PMY's son)

she even wrote Leon is our neighborhood's Olaf. you guys remember? psj said Simba is called Olaf. haha..:D so there are two Olafs in Cheongdam-dong.

are ppc teasing us?:joy::heart:

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

Awwhhhhh... They're teasing us:lol: yesterday topic- Leon.. Today's topic - olaf hahahah.. That's why i said they're a bit too obvious aren't they? Maybe his nieces have met the 2 cheongdamdong olaf n play together:joy:

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
she even wrote Leon is our neighborhood's Olaf. you guys rememberpsj said Simba is called Olaf. haha..:D so there are two Olafs in Cheongdam-dong.

So Simba is Olaf and Leon is Olaf too. Who is who? How can be? 

Which is Simba, which is Leon? I always get confused with their dogs. lol

9 hours ago, rinex said:

they actually have a lot of shoes that are the same..so for me..it's their way of saying..we're a couple!!!

I must say it's really a couple thing -- one would influence the other's fashion choices over time.

1 hour ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Maybe some account tagged delulu between simba and leon. 

yepp..i don't understand why some acc keep tagging ppc on these kind of posts. i will not be surprised if the acc is blocked by ppc.

Spoiler

it seems that the reason pmy deleted Olaf caption is because some k-netnzs badmouth to ppc on DC now ,saying ppc are doing lovestagram these days. :angry:

but don't worry. k-netzns on DC always blame celebs for all about that. so i hope she just ignores them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yepp..i don't understand why some acc keep tagging ppc on these kind of posts. i will not be surprised if the acc is blocked by ppc.

I think so. We should to make a delulu by quiet. Afraid they will not to show some hints again .:tears:

51 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Why she deleted olaf? 

i dunno maybe Simba got upset becoz he wanna be Olaf?? jst kidding~~:lol:

tbh i dunno... maybe bcoz of shippers or knets (twoparkcouple posted possible reasons earlier).. 

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dunno maybe Simba got upset becoz he wanna be Olaf?? jst kidding~~:lol:

tbh i dunno... maybe bcoz of shippers or knets (twoparkcouple posted possible reasons earlier).. 

Yeah, thanks dear

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Reveal hidden contents

even simba&leon bd food pics are mentioned again on dc..:expressionless:

scared that ppc will not drop the hints anymore.

Why? Are they fans of ppc or antifan? Why this started? 

12 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Why? Are they fans of ppc or antifan? Why this started? 

ketzns on dc always seek anythings in order to blame celebs. 

ppc's recent posts made them think ppc're doing lovestagram.(as you know, knetzns really dislike lovestagram..idk why..but they do.:expressionless:)

recent ppc's coincidence posts made them bring up same bd food things again.

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

The fact that she deleted the caption makes me kinda of worried and anxious... I mean, once again, if it was really a hint, she knew people would speculate and shippers would start freaking out/making posts about it, then why did she delete it once that happened? The whole situation is a mess. :cry:

@twoparkcouple Can comments on DC ever get to her? I mean, does she have to have an account to see the comments or are they being reported to her somehow? And by all the hate they're getting from their "lovestagrams", do you think knetnz still think ppc are together?

13 minutes ago, pmyftw said:

@twoparkcouple Can comments on DC ever get to her? I mean, does she have to have an account to see the comments or are they being reported to her somehow? And by all the hate they're getting from their "lovestagrams", do you think knetnz still think ppc are together?

dc is just a major site all kind of ppl talk anything about celebs. it doesn't have to make acc.

yep they think ppc is a secret couple and ppc have been doing lovestagram.

Its not really a mess.. dont think too much about what she did and the comments from DC. PMY do these things. Twoparkcouple was just sharing things... its not meant to worry anyone. Like she said.. dont pay too much attention from those comments..

One thing is clear though... fans and non fans definitely noticed. :D

• Like 2