Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

awww man ...i thought he was looking for me lol~ sobss

haha j/k yep i know he was referring to mathilda from that Leon killer movie lol.. that movie is really old tho.. 

arghh too much PPC ‘coincidences’ my heart please be still... 

Do you remember our mission to make 50m view on ep13 hahaha  

It's still 37m ++ up till now :D

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

1 hour ago, endensia said:

Perhaps PSJ also gives a hint for his next movie because IU also has a song with title "Leon" (and Matilda)?

PPC couple shoes btw :wub:

But he's long been called Leon because of the movie (maybe) since Youn's Kitchen :D.. and to match with those shoes. lol!

@Matilda_Anne... ohh im sure you know that detail dear.. lol! ;)

That FYI is for visitors.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Do you remember our mission to make 50m view on ep13 hahaha

ofc i remember! but i kinda abandoned that mission after i got my DVD sobs..cant help it coz the bedscene in DVD is sooooo much hotter than tvN version :lol:

• LOL 3

2020SS ZIOZIA

Casual yet handsome means Seojun :wub:

you can have intelligent handsome oppa,oppa eating mintchoco donut,flower boy oppa,ready-for-date oppa, or hardworking oppa :P

006k-Rk8kly1gaxjwz93g1j30vo1tc108.jpg
006k-Rk8kly1gaxjww9jbvj30vo1wbqap.jpg
006k-Rk8kly1gaxjwy9do5j30vo1twwop.jpg
006k-Rk8kly1gaxjwxlrnhj30vo1t0tkv.jpg
006k-Rk8kly1gaxk2zu115j30vo11xn1h.jpg

his bulky muscle is super B) lol

I cant help thinking abt the end of wwwsk ep 13 :lol:

006k-Rk8kly1gaxk30sgi5j30vo11en1i.jpg

I wanna CARRY YOU HOME!!

• Love 1

I really don’t wanna let my delulu take over but there’s so many “coincidences” in one single post :flushed: The location, the shoes AND the caption. It makes me feel so good but I’m trying so hard not to think too much of it. :grimace: But at the same time, there’s a part of me saying that this is his way of slowly letting us know about their relationship because there’s no way it didn’t cross his mind us shippers would go crazy over his post, especially regarding him calling himself “Léon” :bawling:

• LOL 1

Just enjoy the happiness. Just follow the flow of ppc showing to us :P They  are feeling happy, we also happy. It's a winwin. Regardless whether their way of showing their relationship or just our delulu or 'destiny'. 

Well I choose to believe ppc is real :wub::P

• Like 2