Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@pmyftw thats the thing.. this forum is over 1k pages.. and those turning off comments was sooo last year. A lot of good things and moments happened already..  why still on that?

Why get reassurance from this forum, my dear? If you read and post in this forum.. shouldnt that mean you support and believe in them?

Anyways.. not lecturing or arguing.. :D

But we just dont get where your worries are coming from? I think.most of whats written here are good vibes and fluttering moments. 

You mentioned that you dont post a lot here.. so.. for your next post/s.. write something happy or try to read on tjis forum from page 1 (if you can :D). Just that. And youll see you will feel better. 

All were saying... choose happiness!

Like her.... 

Soooo pretty! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I dont know why , I love everytime he said "JTBC Fri-Sat drama Itaewon Class, first broadcast on 31st Jan".

mybe bcs his sexy voice :P 

I can hear to his voice all day haha:lol:

• Like 1

in ig, i saw any ppc shipper(?) distorted what i posted in soompi.  

the person is saying that ppc are being blamed by k-netzns because of int pps's posting and pps who tagged ppc and uploaded ppc's Olaf coincidence. :expressionless: 

K-netzns even don't know the Olaf thing.(k-netzns even have no interest in int ppc shipping world at all..lol...)

the reason they think ppc're doing lovestagram is that psj posted pic, saying 'i'm leon' and then pmy posted Leon pic, saying Park Leon. 

and ppc's other recent ig posts made them think ppc's relationship is stable even until now. so ppc's dog bd food coincidence was brought up once again.

Don't distort what i said and don't use my posting to attack someone. i think i already explained very much about recent k-netzns things. and i already said too it's common in k-netzns world, so don't worry and don't take it seriously.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

As much as we dont agree about tagging PPC in delulus... 

Those are NOT the reason why knetz talked about their "lovestgramming".

Uhmmmm.. they can see in public PPCs posts.. 

delulus have long been around. Dont make up a story. Dont twist things. 

:unamused:

theres no buzz in korea about ppc's relationship right now lol. All focusing on their new dramas. They are off radar. That dc site always have random topic brought up. You cant find it anymore. Cos too much posts in there lmao. Do not worry everyone. In Korea, ppc is doing fine doing their stuff, focusing their thing. 

She turned off her comment, now she turned on for her other post. See? nothing bothers her.

But kindly leave good comments to her. Since she is missing her fans. 

Advisely not to discuss abt psj too in her comments. And tagged ppc in post that better for them to not know :sweatingbullets: Her love life, she handle herself. She knows :wink: 

We just stick in our posts :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Anyone saw the full ig stories posts of jtbc? About the casts having 100% same image as the drawing characters? I think all of them really are. Wow. I'm really excited to see how will they pull off and bring out their characters through screen. 

And based on the IC script reading, it looks really intense. There must be so much emotions that we can expect from the drama. I was shocked when I saw PSJ screamed, immersed himself in ParkSaeroy... wow :thumbsup: 

(sexy angry psj B):P)

It will be fun . So~ excited :D

• Like 1

I just love PMY! She is really a very cool person! All the best to her!! May her new drama be a success!

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if the Korean DVD version that goes for around 30 USD has the extended bts scenes, commentary, individual, and couple interview? Or those are only on the expensive director's cut version? Sorry, I'm new here. There are different versions and I just want to make sure. Thanks in advance

thanx God!! i still can watch IC at netflix. dont hav jtbc in our cable!!

thanx God!! i still can watch IC at netflix. dont hav jtbc in our cable!!

4 hours ago, PPC said:

Can anyone confirm if the Korean DVD version that goes for around 30 USD has the extended bts scenes, commentary, individual, and couple interview? Or those are only on the expensive director's cut version? Sorry, I'm new here. There are different versions and I just want to make sure. Thanks in advance

those are in only Korean ver director's cut.

Thanks for clarifying. There are no English subs on director's cut version, right? No other way to get it online?

16 minutes ago, PPC said:

Thanks for clarifying. There are no English subs on director's cut version, right? No other way to get it online?

there is no eng sub

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62651842

you can buy it there. 

but if you buy director's cut dvd now, there is no disk 13(making 4,5,6,7. wall kiss bts and bed scene bts are contained on disk 13). because disk 13 was a special gift for only pre-orderers.

By the way, has anyone ever started a global petition for WWWSK Season 2? I know there is a slim chance, but maybe if we get enough people to sign they might start considering it?

I just can't move on from this drama. :bawling:  Everything is just so perfect. :love: I didn't want it to end.

I don't think I can watch any other dramas for a while because they've set the bar high.  This is the only drama that really struck me. I can't stop thinking about PPC and their sweet romance.  :blush: 

• Like 4

In that case, would you recommend the Korean or Japanese Director’s cut version?