Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

The young Haewon looks so sad :bawling:

And Haewon looks sooo beautiful in snow :bawling:

(too beautiful that I cry lol) 

Haewon~~ :bawling: Im waiting too see that beautiful tears

Long time no see her in winter coat for drama. Last time was for Remember? omg I love seeing her in snow (tho its freezy cold). The poster looks amazing

• Like 3

PSJ replied : Why are you following me? (copying him) (formal tone)

:joy: haha funny wooga gang.

Anyway, congratulation Parasite for such a great award!

• LOL 1

It is like seeing your first love... very thrilling :wub:

seeing them looking at each other...

*myheartneedabreak

• Like 3

Uuu the promotion is no joke tho? 

wow famous Korean chefs gave shout out to Danbam. Park Saeroy is gonna be soooo busy :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Sooo excited for their dramas! I'm excited to see both of them esp PMY because she'd be playing instruments she'd never played before.

A side note: I wonder if it's just me, but in the teasers PPC suddenly look a bit too old to play high school roles? I think it's the absence of baby fat / cheek fat which people under 20 mostly have. PPC both look very lean and their jawlines look sharp these days (esp PMY). They still look beautiful, but I feel like it might bother some viewers. Although I think that the high school selves of their characters are very complex that only gifted young actors (hard to find) or seasoned actors (like them) can accurately portray

• Like 1
  • Love 1

IFY script reading :heart:

the atmosphere is really gloomy(?)..

Or I would say down tone. Well I thought already something like Spring Night drama + Forest movie. It will be a heartwarming :)

IC script reading :heart:

I think it was released few days ago but I dont know why jtbc drama youtube just uploaded it. My guess .... :glasses:

20200121-125650.png
Its good picture to put it side by side 

The PPC power haha

• Like 1

Finally I am watching HPL. Now it makes sense why some PPS badmouthing KJW. Because I also feel burned n jealous by their chemistry. I don’t talk about kiss scenes. I talk about behind the scenes, IMHO the way PMY to him was tooooo much for someone taken. I don’t know how to tell this, but yeah it was too much :crazy:

1 hour ago, parkpark_islife said:

Just curious... why Namoo SNS account particularly IG not promoting PMY's new drama... 

even during hpl promotion, they uploaded after she had the drama press conference. 

My guess namoo ent only upload their own footages and photos. Guess that IFY team still dont have one. And my guess IFY didnt have the poster official individual photoshoot yet.

@ryuxuri not badmouthing haha. Its good they have good mood doing their works. I bet PMY with PJJ and ABH also had fun moments but they dont release it much.I love the trio sooo much. 

PMY is VitaMinyoung anw. Despite the packed schedule and long filming, she managed to go through it with happy smiles and always make everyone around her feels good.:D 

But you will see the difference when you look back at wwwsk bts. :wink: #nospace team got more fire.

@quietobserver but there is this account from Indonesia that I follow that mostly talk bad about KJW. Debspark or what ever (I forgot the name), if u are an Indonesian you will understand when u read her comments section or sometimes her caption. :sweatingbullets:

And you’re right. I am watching WWWSK behind the scenes to refresh my mind n feel better. Inhale exhale... :(

27 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

Finally I am watching HPL. Now it makes sense why some PPS badmouthing KJW. Because I also feel burned n jealous by their chemistry. I don’t talk about kiss scenes. I talk about behind the scenes, IMHO the way PMY to him was tooooo much for someone taken. I don’t know how to tell this, but yeah it was too much :crazy:

Badmouthing? Lol! 

Dont create an issue dear. 

If you feel jealous of their chemistry thats on you alone. Lol!

We on the other hand were ok with their chemistry. Its PMY. Count on it. 

Too much? Oh dear.. go see her other drama bts.. lol! 

She gave what was asked from her. Getting back to reality is very easy for her.. just hope others would be able to differentiate Real and Reel.

• LOL 1