[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

He did something yesterday but I wasn't sure..it was so quick... I was not able to confirm if really that was what i thought it was.. Anyway,  yes, he is reading messages in IG too :) 

About marrying PMY,  not only in his IG,  everywhere in soompi, in weibo I think,  many are writing that wish... AND FOR SURE, all of them even the production crew and their co-stars know how ParkPark couple are strongly supported.  I think they did not anticipate the support for this couple will be like Song2 (sorry I mentioned that) but because it is true

What did he do yesterday? Just PM me if secret :D

Now I wonder if it was really the commenter who deleted her comment due to the hater or was it PSJ himself who deleted the entire conversation. Because he posts a reply only few minutes like less than 3 minutes after it was deleted. I was able to observe because I was about to reply to the hater too but the comment was no longer there. :D

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@Cheryl295 I was in instagram too. I think he has posted a reply to divert attention from that hater there. 

Yes,  actually... yesterday confirmed (really confirmed) to me that he was reading comments and messages.  I think when he will see there were bashers from other shippers towards PMY,  he decides not to post anything.  The shippers from his other partner are sometimes too much...too much.  As if they own him, his life, his decisions.  That's why, he will remain private in his personal affairs until such time, that it is already final.   And that for us, is so saddening.   Yet, I respect him for that and also for the girl's protection. 

I also think that before he posted that picture with PDNim and PMY,  he might..he might have asked PMY first... (just a gut feeling).   

I will selfish with my wish that one day,  since PSJ loves deleting his own posts from time to time,  one day, I will see him delete any other post with any other partner he had and leave only a post or posts with one.  And that one will mean the one. 

(Park Seo Joon,  I know you might be visiting this thread,  I hope you get to read my wish.  Just as I know you are doing in your IG account). 

• Like 18

Well, as what I noticed earlier he had fans from another ship there with only very few likes compared to 500 plus likes of the comment that he should marry PMY. not even half of the likes :joy:

I wonder if he deletes comments on his insta. Because by now I am entertaining this thought that he was the one who deleted it due to the hater. 

The haters have no other thing against PMY except plastic surgery. Because they cannot fault her acting and the oozing chemistry of the two. ;)

• Like 14

I think it is crazy how that one comment about marrying PMY sparked off the shipping wars again. Some shippers really cannot keep cool. They had to even bring up the plastic surgery issue, I really cannot figure out what is their problem. I don’t even think there is a problem with a minor surgery (except that hers is so well done, I need her surgeon!!! Plus, if she never had a pretty foundation to start off with, no matter who does it, she will not look as pretty as this. I saw on one youtube commentary that she had the perfect facial ratio and thats why she can look so good!) Actually i am kind of glad that comment is no longer around because if you read the whole instagram post comments now, it is all from parkpark shippers! Haha! Feels so positive now.

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

The number of likes the new photo has as of now is way more than the number of likes of his pics of his previous drama. It means his popularity has even increased further with WWWSK. 

I think so too that he has asked permission from PMY and told her that fans have asked for it.

and probably he deletes comments? I can no longer also see the highest liked comment yesterday asking for a pic with PMY, I don't think it was the commenter who deleted it. 

• Like 13

Some people judge others by the look only. Just because she enhanced her physical features does not mean she is a bad person. She is way more honest than most celebrities. Her personality is what endears her to people. 

Also, it was her mom who made her do surgery when she was still teenager. Others do not understand that it is also part of the modern culture in Korea. There, having a double eyelid surgery is just like going to a beauty parlor. Koreans believe that it increases your luck in life if you will enhance your physical features and PMY was not bad looking as a kid. She gained weight like all others during puberty but she was still cute. Most people undergo that awkward puberty age.  

Most actresses have something altered on their faces at one point in time or their bodies to appear sexier. It's very evident in their Then Vs Now pics but only a few have the courage to admit. PMY has always been honest. It's one of the things I love about her she is very spontaneous when interviewed. Except for lovelife, because she has learned the hard way how a public lovelife with a top hearthrob affected her negatively. 

• Like 14

I was happy watching the BTS of PSJ and YooMi. I have watched Yoon's Kitchen and both of them are so cute. They lived together and all 4 of the costars were like a real family. Yoomi was slightly absent minded sometimes and PSJ was so cute calling her "Nooonaaaa". They both took care of each other in a brother-sister sort of way so I was happy seeing that they are still just as close. There was a ship sailing for them, but that could just be because PSJ has a intense way of looking at people which can be misunderstood easily. 

PMY has been getting negativity for years because of her plastic surgery. I do not understand some fans. They want actors and actresses to look perfect but when they hear the words Plastic Surgery, they become haters. PMY is really bold to come out and let it become public news because she is past that stage in life where it affects her. I really admire her for that :)

Even PSJ also got a lot of negativity during Hwarang because he was not "hot" enough compared to the other actors. I mean, how can fans even say that??? 

PSJ may have deleted the comment. He tries to do a lot of damage control when it comes to ship wars.

This picture did not have any caption and fans assumed Kim Ji Won had taken the pic especially one inside a hotel room ... In a few days, he put a caption to that pic "Photo by Taetae (V's name)". So he does read comments and avoids to be in the middle of a Ship War!!! Smart guy ;)

Spoiler

Edited by jaslinnj
Tagged instagram link under spoiler
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

What did he do yesterday? Just PM me if secret :D

Now I wonder if it was really the commenter who deleted her comment due to the hater or was it PSJ himself who deleted the entire conversation. Because he posts a reply only few minutes like less than 3 minutes after it was deleted. I was able to observe because I was about to reply to the hater too but the comment was no longer there. :D

Can you pm me too?:)

• Like 1

I saw that top comment earlier too and now it's gone. I have a strong gut feel that PSJ deleted it himself to avoid any more negative talk against PMY. He probably knows that she will read comments like he does, and doesn't want her to get hurt. Also he probably doesn't want negativity to spread so he put out the fire before it even spread further. If he will remain to be this proactive in dealing with obsessive fans then I believe PMY has finally found someone who actually deserves her love.

This attitude of some fans will just convince him all the more to keep his private life as secretive as possible. He knows how destructive some fans' obsession can be.

Also, the fact that these obsessed, narrow-minded fans can't come up with anything more eloquent and valid to put PMY down other than her plastic surgery? It makes them so pathetic. It's hard to put a good woman down, isn't it? 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

He did something yesterday but I wasn't sure..it was so quick... I was not able to confirm if really that was what i thought it was.. Anyway,  yes, he is reading messages in IG too :) 

About marrying PMY,  not only in his IG,  everywhere in soompi, in weibo I think,  many are writing that wish... AND FOR SURE, all of them even the production crew and their co-stars know how ParkPark couple are strongly supported.  I think they did not anticipate the support for this couple will be like Song2 (sorry I mentioned that) but because it is true

What did he do yesterday??? Am so curious :) 

• Like 3

shipping is hard, and shipping wars is a nasty business. 

we all must keep it cool, most especially if our OTP has been on previous 'strong' ships.

i've been there before, and the shipping war was so bad i stopped looking at IG for weeks. you know you want to just also jump in be nasty, to defend your own but it's like stooping down to these haters.

in the end of the day, only the actors/actress know what really goes on. 

or the truth about their relationships. it's a pity 'wars' like this escalate to the point that the people concern push themselves further from their fans to well protect themselves as well.

i want to think positively about parkpark couple

• Like 12

I haven't read the comment mentioning above, but what I read from one of the IG, woman who posted the comment said she did not deleting it, and still appears in her notification, so it could be PSJ deleted it or hide it.. 

The haters always bring up the plastic surgery because they can't find any rumors or negative post about PMY, haters can't criticize her acting skills because she always put her best in her work. I've watched some episodes of busted, and I think its her first reality show, you can see the true PMY in that series.. She is very considerate to her coworkers, she even made breakfast for her coworkers, and they all praises her food. I also find that she is little bit clumsy and not affraid making laugh of it and its brighten the atmosphere on set ...

Anyway,, haters just gonna be hate hate hate hateee

• Like 16

So it is confirmed he did delete the comment because that hater keeps replying to shippers and kept bashing PMY on plastic surgery. I was still writing my reply to that hater and it was already error when I tried to post. Then a minute or 2 later on he responded to TVN's post.

He is really a gentleman, even if he knows PMY is not following him, there are chances she may know about it or maybe media will read and make an article out of it. :wub:

• Like 20

There were other top comments not in English (Indonesian and Malaysian) that I cannot also see anymore. Maybe he deleted it also. There was  that comment of an Indonesian that it is good he posted because she was about to wonder why he posted pics with KJW but not with PMY. The problem was that, the fan has @ KJW.  :lol: The comment can no longer be found now. He is indeed gentleman.  :D

• Like 17