Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

seeing pmy's stylist keunmin ig story, she and pmy's manager met psj's stylist again..lol

They seem to be a really good friends through wwwsk.

love ppc team friendship.:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Screenshot-2019-1212-230818.jpg

Screenshot-2019-1212-230803.jpg

Screenshot-2019-1212-215136.jpgThey love to share their reunion in the ig story:lol: Good to see them spending time together..  Even without the lovey dovey couple:rolleyes: next,  they might go to karaoke singing their anthem song:joy:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
JTBC already started promoting IC, advertising IC at the bus stop.:thumbsup:

huge promotion!

Must be the most anticipated drama for 2020! 

Amazing *clapclap

I heard PSJ is having a cold. Hope he's doing good. Stay healthy and warm, PSJ!:heart:

Looks like PMY watch a lot of Netflix series. I hope she gets a role from Netflix Original Series. :D

seeing how good she's being femme fatale haha she totally fit for rich woman with sociopath role or just a really bad woman role hehe.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Looks like PMY watch a lot of Netflix series. I hope she gets a role from Netflix Original Series. :D

seeing how good she's being femme fatale haha she totally fit for rich woman with sociopath role or just a really bad woman role hehe.

You guys should try her favorite series.. Black Mirror: Bandersnatch... the reason she said its a game is... because the viewer is the one who will decide what happens next. But if you choose wrong.. the story will go back.. I havent finished the whole series yet! Its been a while since i tried again.. lol. I guess PMY was able to finish it. :D

I am now claiming PMY as my spirit animal! :joy:. We have the same interests... and Im good at keeping secrets too..:wink:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I heard PSJ is having a cold. Hope he's doing good. Stay healthy and warm, PSJ!:heart:

yep hjh wrote on IG, psj couldn't attend an awesome ent year-end party yesterday because of a cold.:dissapointed_relieved:

hope he will get better soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep hjh wrote on IG, psj couldn't attend an awesome ent year-end party yesterday because of a cold.:dissapointed_relieved:

hope he will get better soon.

I saw the awesome ent year party too. Seems like their party theme was All Black Suit? They must had so much fun. Too bad he can't join, after seeing awesome ent growing with more actors and actresses. And it's hard to attend an event with everyone around. huhu :tears:

Hope he will get well soon

• Like 2

On 12/8/2019 at 9:31 PM, zashi23 said:

ppcluv IG story is PMYs comment about the proposal scene.. when PSJ was playing the piano. hmmmm... she said in her recent interview that she's taking some piano lessons and would like to buy a piano too.. :P

Ohhh.. no relation... just sharing. :D

Just to correct this... apparently PMY did NOT say "buy a piano".. she said "LEARNING to play the piano".

There were other incorrect translations in her Zaobao iv. I wonder why Zaobao did not correct those..

Thank you to a Korean PMY fan who did the correction on the piano part. 

• Like 5