Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Heard it's getting colder there, how about a #ComZia date to warm up a bit, been a while alr  :blush:

This chestnut hair not only makes him look like a high school student, but he can also pull it off coolly too ^^

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Looks like someone taught Park Seo Joo how to put instagram story. B) I wonder what did he said in his story. Hope someone can translate. Thank you in advance!!! :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Screenshot-20191114-221746

psj uploaded ig story. it's the first time he did ig story.

today is College Scholastic Ability Test day of Korea. so he's giving a support message. "Good job, examinees. I hope you guys walk on the flower road only from now on.

why ppc suddenly post ig story?:joy::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

literally almost choke on my water when i saw his 1st ig story! i jst yelled “hey!!! he did an ig story!!! she must have taught him to do ig story!!!’ to my cat and he ran away coz i was too loud lol... 

bn_sj2013 and rachel_mypark, i want more igstoryyyy please

:lol:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

And PSJ posted a Boomerang for his IGS. Lol! Show off! (For a 1st timer) :lol:

• LOL 2

Hi :P (for Seoul On Air today - some charitable/ donation activity). Hope the chestnut hair doesnt make him feel so cold lol~

• Like 3

He was filming till dawn and the weather was so cold.... and its first snow... must be really cold filming outdoor huhu. 

Winter Fall~

And soon his birthday yayy~

Stay warm always PSJ! :heart:

• Like 2

The weather may be nice... but I guess its getting colder.. cover up PSJ in your class! :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Yup he was workin' hard till dawn, outside & under freezing weather~ stay warm & stay strong!!! By the second pic only, I can feel his complete digestion of Park Sae Roy already :wub: hope he's enjoying his time working with Hong the celeb chef, and get to learn some yummy recipes maybe kkk

Edit: delete pics due to repetition :P

• Like 4

Screenshot-20191116-104212

In pmy's stylist ig story, pmy's voice to video of pmy manager's birthday party. she saying he looks cute in wearing a cone hat.:lol:

pmy manager, happy birthday:blush:

• Like 9

Wow so this is #MokHaeWon (hashtag)? For some reasons it looks like a wig to me lol~ Hope she'll gain some weights before the filming schedule is gettin' more hectic esp. in this freezing weather ㅠㅠ How do you guyz like this :P

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@twoparkcouple hello. Can I asked for a help? I just saw this on instagram and I also saw it on MY’s make up artist, I guess. I tried to use the translation in insta but I’m confused. Lol.

Thank you in advance!! :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, parklovepark said:

@twoparkcouple hello. Can I asked for a help? I just saw this on instagram and I also saw it on MY’s make up artist, I guess. I tried to use the translation in insta but I’m confused. Lol.

Thank you in advance!! :lol:

IGTY director's acquaintances sent the coffee truck to support a director Han Ji Seung and IGTY.

• Like 3