[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 hours ago, parklovepark said:

@twoparkcouple hello. Can I asked for a help? I just saw this on instagram and I also saw it on MY’s make up artist, I guess. I tried to use the translation in insta but I’m confused. Lol.

Thank you in advance!! :lol:

IGTY director's acquaintances sent the coffee truck to support a director Han Ji Seung and IGTY.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
IGTY director's acquaintances sent the coffee truck to support a director Han Ji Seung and IGTY.

Ohh. Thank you! Cause when I used insta’s translation it was translated as “On Saturday, November 16th, if the weather is good, the weather is good, so I’m going to have a good time with Seo Joon-Seo, Park Seo Joon, and I’m going to have a good time” so I was like “Ha? That doesn’t make sense.” :joy:

• LOL 2

wow a new acc dedicated to PPC outfit.. check it out guys 

when i was in seoul, i realised 2 things about korean dating styles that reminded me of PPC.. ive been to seoul a few times bfore but ive never had the chance to use the subway until recently.. plus my friend was really nosy and literally hawk eyeing everyone, everywhere... 

1. koreans really like wearing matching couple items ie matching hats, jackets, bags, socks, shoes lol but mostly in younger couple around 20ish maybe.. but we did spy a few older sophisticated couples on the subway wearing customised iphone cases~~ so maybe matching items are really a couple thing in korea? could be. well i know a cp who likes matching items (*cough* PPC *cough*)

2. P freakin DA.. korean couple are not PDA shy.. they really like touching and hugging and they dont mind doing it in public. but it wasnt like BAM! in your face but more like subtle subconsciously touching.. something that make you go ‘awwww, so sweet’ but not in ‘get a room’ way, u know?? like u can tell they cant get their hands off each other coz they’re in love (like our PPC in BTS huhuhuhuuuu)... and they always hold hands in public (like VP and Miso and pretty much all other couples in the world). however,  i didnt see any couple kissing or smooching tho.. so maybe touching is okay but kissing in public is a bit much for them? i dont know.. 

however, these are jst my observation tho.. not sure if these are true for all koreans.. but when i saw these things they truly reminded me of PPC i dunno y lol....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Got more motivation to promote your vlog huh Seo Joon ssi lol~ he must like this hat a lot kkk

As for our lady, just a lil' bit modification to her hair (trimming the bang to thinner layer & some wavy addition), but this curl actually made her look younger than her last update I think. Love this one ^^

cheers to another #samedayupdate :wub:

• Like 6

A wonderful Monday with PPC updates:blush:

Pics-Art-11-18-08-07-45.jpg

Chic Rachel vs. Cute Rachel.

Or is it vice versa... haha

I love both!! :heart:

(Why is she getting younger and younger?so jealous...)

CONGRATULATION PARK SEO JOON for the YT SILVER BUTTON!:kiss_wink:

(Yeah I also admit I replayed Simba's features a lot :joy:)

Pics-Art-11-18-07-55-26.jpg

Pics-Art-11-18-07-57-29.jpg

Pics-Art-11-18-07-59-26.jpg

Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE and click LIKE button~ kkk

I will keep watching..

And I hope namoo ent do something for PMY too ...

And lastly ..

PPC with their #samedayupdate :wub::wub::wub:

(So much destiny ..yes destiny updating on the same day! Hahaha! Love it!)

Pics-Art-11-18-08-10-57.jpg

I love these two. I cant stop loving them :wub:

Its getting sooo cold, hope both PPC always stay warm and safe filming! 

• Like 8