Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Can't get enough of our OTP just yet? well it's not us alone, here's some more for today :kiss_closed: old but never old :P

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Here's for more~ more~ more~ 

Coz it's getting snowy there let's call it a day in #ComZia warmth :P how I miss winter seeing them shining in those coats, let's go pinky today~ :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I dont really pay much attention to this scene, maybe because it was a serious scene, but also a scene where Miso told VP that she's always there for him, the starting of both open up abt their pasts...

So sweet hug..so close...longer vers PSJ almost reach her neck. Gosh neck is a thing :lol:

p.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

But here..eventho far away...

Jebudo-1.gif

It was a tight hug. Of cos.. PSJ always hug her tight. But...she pulled him closer:wub:  And she rested on his chest :wub: She just laid her head on his chest. Looks comfy..as if he's like a comfort pillow :wub:

And he hugged her more tight... both of them hugging so long...

Lovely,sweet hug :heart:

#sneakpeekkoreandvd

• Like 8
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, quietobserver said:

MCHK must be fans of PPC too hahaha. Featured both ig updates side by side..:rolleyes:

hoping for PPC project together! been waiting this for a year. Please make it happen! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, quietobserver said:

She just laid her head on his chest. Looks comfy..as if he's like a comfort pillow :wub:

Clearly...she loves that chest. :D Favorite part, right PMY? :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

Yeah and they defo have sth about each other's neck also, lookin' for the chocochip huh :lol:

Sth else to look forward to, so now our OTP become the Music Awards cp lol~ If they can confirm the attendance, can we see some Wooga moments plz haha

So we have #SaeHae couple now (which also means "new year" in Korea) & I luv it :P 

PS: but before that, he will attend a small promotion event with TirTir event in 2 more days ^^

http://www.newscj.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=684806

• Like 1

so we will see our OTP a lot this month

11/22 ~ PSJ for TirTir 

11/24~ PMY for Starhub

11/26~ PMY for AAA

11/30~ PSJ for MMA

~ always look forward to see what they will wear~~ 

:heart:

• Like 6

PSJ&HJM will be presenters for Daesang in MMA 2019.

i want PMY!!!:bawling:  I'm a little jealous of HJM..but it's okay. she is a good actress too.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

52 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i want PMY!!!:bawling:

let's hope our OTP will together present the "Best Couple" awards later then :P

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so we will see our OTP a lot this month

Yeah so basically every 2 days from now kkk Found my happiness for the next 2 weeks at least already ^^

this one is not new, and just for fun (and I believe the LV ones are friendship bracelet for the good cause) so let's not take it too seriously :wub:

• Like 3

Oh yeah:sweatingbullets: probably imsoojung will present daesang with parkseojoon...

Hair look alike but turns out not pmy haha. 

We can keep wishing for ppc to be on somewhere where they can be side by side together. Haha. Keep praying!

• Like 1

Just saw an article abt the "puppy club" where HJ (AOA member) said that she got to know Seo Joonie & V coz they also take their kids, Simba & Yeontan there. So I just wonder if Simba asks his big bro to join, Leon seems a little bit shy in public tho :lol:

• Like 1

Min Young is such an ideal unnie. She went to Sejeong’s house just to give a kimchi. And it really look so tasty. :wub:

• Like 4

Pmy- kkk Is that so?! Do you have a dinner appointment? If you don't, can you come out for a while? I will give chilli kimchi to you.

sejeong's caption- even though i went to her house late because my schedule was finished late, minyoung unnie ran out to give kimchi to me.

This is really really delicious. those who have not eaten it don't know how delicious it is. wow..Unnie is a really good woman.

how sweet pmy is.:heart:

obviously pmy's close neighbor who lives 80m aways from her house must taste her homemade kimchi.:D

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2