• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

13 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

kinda hurt my feeling to receive off topic button lol.. but i dont think the stuffs i said bfore were off topic or unrelated to PPC.. i just think it is important to let any PPS know that we never hate on anyone here. yes we had some disagreements but they were nothing personal..

anyway i already deleted what i wrote earlier coz this is a shared space and i dont want to make others uncomfortable... 

@Matilda_Anne, I’m so very sorry for hurting you. :cold_sweat:

I did not know that the button i pressed meant off topic. It is out of sheer ignorance.

I meant to support your feelings rather than report it. This is my very first forum, and I’m still learning. 

Whenever i press a react button, it is to encourage the person posting, either in laughter :lol:, or excitement :w00t:, or love :wub:.  Never to discourage.

Please forgive me :tears:

• LOL 3

Ohhhh goshhh he was like a real bartender that night. Who would have guess that he just learnt mixing cocktail that day? His hand was shaking when practising but then he came out like an expert. Plus, being extra flirty with guests :heart:

And his dorky .. :lol:

This is still MY FAV :heart: HEARR ATTACK!!!!

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Ameeen

just a friendly reminder that the pic shouldn't be quoted according to the quotation rule here ^^ you just need to quote whichever part you want in the text dear ^^

These NG cuts are so kute to watch, they save a lot of :heart: for the girls ^^ and our man just stopped by a steak house (prob. some time ago coz they usually post late for the sake of the celebs who visited there). Who like steak :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Happy 13th debut anniversary to PMY! 

PSJ 1st saw you in High Kick.. thats where you caught his eye... and eventually his heart. :wub:

You will always be our happy pill! Your smile alone makes everyone awake with happiness... better than your favorite coffee! :D

Wishing you more success and stay in love forever! 

:heart:

• Love 9

Happy 13th debut anniversary our beautiful Cow Mi Nyeongie ^^ even as a highschooler in HK, she was a cool girl with charisma :wub: all the best to you & no matter what or who you choose in the future, we'll be always be your support system ^^ 

here's the characters of our homegirl, one of whom we may have fallen for during our way to this ship :blush: HK was not her first thing that I watched, but definitely remains one of my all-time fav (and one of the rare works) that I enjoy watching with my family :heart:

and here is her Prince from the IC script reading ^^

• Like 5

wow yes he will be in the drama:wub:! Curious about their interaction. I hope it’s not awkward cos how they’ll react with each other will be telling.  And of course PMY will be discussed when they meet and introduced each other...probably already happened haha

Spoiler

ABH: hello I’m Ahn Bohyun. Please take care of me. I worked with both PMY and PJJ in my last project.
PSJ: B) oh yes, I heard ...I mean I saw ...ah yeah I know PJJ enjoyed it so much :sweatingbullets: 

Ahaha :P

• LOL 1