[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@Matilda_Anne

Okay. If the comments are from the ig acc @jaenagil_nim @tukta3495 @mow387 @goong7012 ..etc, just ignore it and block the accs as pmy did. 

pmy blocked the accs. so, as i know, pmy k-fans also blocked the accs.(i did too)beacuse it was the first time pmy blocked ig acc, her fans were very upset that they(the owners of the accs) even made pmy block like that.

there must be reason for pmy to block the accs. and i think that is one of the reason pmy blocked them. i hope..through pmy blocking their accs, they got pmy's point.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@Matilda_Anne

Okay. If the comments are from the ig acc @jaenagil_nim  @tukta3495 @mow387, just ignore it and block the accs as pmy did. 

pmy blocked the accs. and as i know, pmy k-fans also blocked the accs too. beacuse it was the first time pmy blocked ig aac, her fans were very upset that they(the owners of the accs) even made pmy block like that.

there must be reason for pmy to block the accs. and i think that is one of the reason pmy blocked them. i hope..through pmy blocking their accs, they got pmy's point.

So they were blacklisted by Rachel..:lol:

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Is that sth like interactive game? You can choose your own story path game or is it a fighting game? (i used to play samurai warrior back then:sweatingbullets:)So the one where she wore kim miso outfit is also a part of it? 

I think it is like a storyline game in historical background. 

https://m.blog.naver.com/k_159500/221695233504

No idea of why Kim Biso appearance:joy: but I guess it is just for the cf. Just have to wait it release next week.:blush:

• Thanks 1

Lets just .... dont bother with other shippers. (seems like there are no probs with other shippers than that only specific one lol).

It's always the way to keep ship sailing. You will see many kind of delulus from pmy's drama shippers, even some that makes you scratching your head :sweatingbullets: . Gotta do anything to make otp together.

We just stick to ours. We have our own code of sharing and spreading the fun abt PPC.(eventho I see some looks like familiar to what pps always do hmmm haha wtv). Even surprise to see they do come lurking here checking us :joy:

(So they saw we talk abt montblanc,LA,dog bdcake,neighbour, etc hahahahaha)

They talk bad abt us? Pftt. Dont bother. They dont have any other else to do. We got plenty things to say abt PPC. I like it when PPC are busy. They are doing great. We get a lot from them. We can see them everyday. PPS posts also increasing. And let us reach the 2000 pages too! More to go with PPC! 

Lets smile always!

IMG-5789.gif

bgm: Can~ you feel~ the love~ tonight~:lol:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Always love ur positive vibe dear @quietobserver:lol: Yeah you're right let's just ignore the other shippers.. our queen might have another new shippers with her new partner soon as we know she's the queen of chemistry. As u said,  we've so many things to talk about our PPC and the good thing is it's not simply our delulu like some of other shippers, they even create false rumour which is so rude! Let's just stick with our fun n happy sailing here;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

bgm: Can~ you feel~ the love~ tonight~:lol:

The GIF reminded me of what PSJ said about PMY on that drunk scene.. you can see it on his reaction on that GIF.

Just cant hide it. :wub:

And YES!!! PPC to infinity and beyond! 

In whatever class.. we will go to them even if the "weather" is not nice! Lol! 

But as if?! PPC is way too smooth so as to not let anything affect them. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

:relaxed: yahhh...

The beauty of The Drunken Scene...

Yes @zashi23 he definitely love her cuteness and that was definitely his genuine reaction to her. 

I still rmb PSJ said he was kinda sad that the drunken icecream scene wasn't broadcast. He said he found it so cute. And he likes her natural acting. PSJ was all smiley talking abt it.:P 

-psj's commentary

And after I see that drunk kiss scene, I've noticed that PPC peck kisses is just not peck kiss, it is always full-covered-lips-peck-chapp! kiss :lol:  . Oh okay... smack kiss :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Is there any drama award for JTBC like SBS n KBS? just asking if there's posibility for PPC to attend another event together:P 

There is cos I remember Sky castle winning. However it’s not specific just to JTBC shows and it also includes films too. It happens in Spring or before summer usually. It’s called Baeksang Arts award show. 

• Thanks 1

kinda hurt my feeling to receive off topic button lol.. but i dont think the stuffs i said bfore were off topic or unrelated to PPC.. i just think it is important to let any PPS know that we never hate on anyone here. yes we had some disagreements but they were nothing personal..

anyway i already deleted what i wrote earlier coz this is a shared space and i dont want to make others uncomfortable... 

• Like 4