Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Happy Birthday to the dashing, always handsome, boyfriend goals PSJ! You are most certainly a "man of my dreams" type! We wish you to stay in love (forever!) and happiness and continous success! Thank you for bringing inspiration and sparking joy to us! :heart:

IMG-20191216-002322.jpg

#HappySeoJoonDay

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Happy Birthday Park Seo Joon :heart:

I'm soooo glad that I got to know an amazing actor. He is sooo charming!

I wish all his dreams come true and always in good health. And may he walk the flowery path..always :blush:

Oh gosh he is definitely a hearthrob.

He can be cute..

18f8a48eba67e5a0c22d2e5c01f27736-mp4.gif

He can be lovable..

Naver-Blog-20151106-195016-09.gif

He can be hot..

8714c072867df7f59a192953dd8d29a8.gif

and sexy..

20191216-024701.gif

He can be witty..

996-A50445-B60534-E05.gif

He can be so dashing..

3.gif

His smile is a killer..

external-File.gif

His gaze...

B65-EFA1-F-ADCB-4-E23-BBA9-F9-FFAA9-E7-D

And he definitely..an amazing kisser hehe 

cb360f5d2e8f9d2d75d4d527e951dbdd.gif

Spoiler

Before you ask more, I'll give HAHA 

9-2.gif

13-1.gif

IMG-9811.gif

se3-ani-1299173195-i.gif

20190421-220121-330695060.gif

cant help it. Miss them sooo much. And they are sooo good together!

Once again Happy Birthday captain!

997498375-B3-E2-DC90-B.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

happiest birthday to my fav actor ever! hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of many wonderful blessings... :heart::heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Sooooo good looking PSJ!

and did ig live to express his thankful heart for birthday presents and bd ads.. very thoughtful and creative to see a handful of letters made into a book letter:thumbsup:

And Simba :heart:

Have a wonderful Birth Day!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

It’s a little bit late but happyyyyy bday to our wonderful Joonie :heart: ever since I got to know him, I feel lucky but jelly of his long-time fans and a little bit of regret also not to know him earlier, so that I could stay by his side & witness his growth over time, both personally & professionally. I may have known him much later than many of you here, but I’ve every intention to follow & support him on whichever journey he may take later on :P I wish nothing more than just good health & true happiness in whatever he does or whoever he chooses to be with in the future (and when I’m here you know what I mean keke) :heart:

PS: year-end work got me crazy but couldn’t stop me from missing these kuties badly. I may not be active recently but I’m still checking up on shipmates’ posts daily, and my heart goes to our OTP & the PPSiblings, always :wub:

• Like 3

We got a surprise! :love: yesterday an IG live from PSJ... now, Namoo shared a TMI interview of PMY (taken when she attended the DPC event in China)

Watch out for eng subs..

• Like 4

Remember we were speculating that mint chocochip must be PMYs favorite ice cream? Coz in one of PSJs iv.. he mentioned it... (then he explained in a fan video that it seemed like girls like it.. but its not his favorite flavor----- i really think not a lot of people like it :tounge_xd:)

Well.. PMY said in that TMI iv that it is her favorite ice cream :glasses:

IMG-20191217-111256.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

In mint choco we trust! Our speculations that Mint Choco is PMY's favorite ice cream flavor just got confirmed by none other than Captain PMY herself. PSJ couldn't be more obvious because not all women love Mint Choco. It was obviously a slip of the tongue and he tried to play it off by saying it seems to be a favorite among women...now we know that it is the favorite of HIS WOMAN that's why it was the first that came to his mind. :tounge_xd:

I hope PSJ had a very happy celebration yesterday with family, friends, and his favorite neighbor. :heart:

• Like 6

Screenshot-20191217-135254

Screenshot-20191217-135259

and when she was asked "what's your favorite moment with Leon?", she copied Youngjun's line at the wedding scene in WWWSK "Every moment was you". :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

awww he rmb her fav~ she proved it. Chocochip stan. Mint chocochip icecream,her mole,specially called Chocochip...

Chocochip rules! :lol:

Every moment was you~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

Don't you guys think that our PPC're dropping too much hints lately especially MY:lol: don't be too obvious guys:P the paparazis are watching:ph34r:Seems like our queen's never move on from WWWSK that she even remember YJ' s line:D i miss PSJ ig live:tears: hope he'll do it again soon together with simba.. At first,  i was like.. 'awwhh leonn so cutee..  wait.. What.. leon? It's simba isn't it?' hahaha i get confuse between those two sometimes

P/s: it's not too late to say Happy Birthday to our dec boy.. Happy belated Bornday uri PSJ! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

incase some of u guys are wondering what mintchocochip tastes like, umm it tastes like a really sweet fancy toothpaste with a hint of chocolates.. it’s a bit of an acquired taste i reckon.. :lol:~hurmm not sure if many women like it?? but one beautiful woman definitely likes it *cough PMY cough*~~ 

anywayy teasers for IC have been released jst now.. so so so excited for Park Sae Roy and the gang :kiss_wink:..

but, i have to say i think i am more excited for IGTY coz i really like healing dramas/movies.. ive watched Little Forest like a milion times and loved it everytime.. (LF is also about a woman who returned to her hometown after she struggled in the city.. check it out guys)... it was truly a calming and healing movie for me especially when Hae Won (the female lead, yes the same name) cooked or farmed or enjoyed her time with her friends.. it was just so soothing for me i dont know y... if IGTY is anything like LF i know i will freakin love it too.

so yeahh cant wait for #JTBCxPPC2020..

and its gonna be xmas soon just wanna wish an early happy holidays to u guys.. stay safe and healthy :heart:

• Love 5