[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

that hair style is called 밤톨머리(chestnut hair) in Korea. so he used that emoji.:D

Ohh. Thanks for that!! Lol. Isn’t that chestnut really popular during autumn? 

PMY updated last time: autumn leaves

PSJ: chestnut

Can’t stop my delusional mind.

Autumn is Chestnut season.. :tounge_xd:

IMG-20191103-131003.jpg

PPC be like.. lets tilt our heads for the pose.. ;)

Oh..btw.. if visitors would get FACTS here in the forum.. stick with it. Dont twist it to justify your delulus. 

Here's a chocochip for you.. :cookie:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Pics-Art-11-03-02-17-39.jpg

Never mentioned this before but I love the way they (the editor)  introduce Leon & Simba in their vlogs.. And the fact they call themselves as omma & appa makes my heart flutter :wub: I've been waiting for his next vlog and hopes for Simba's another appearance

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

??what's wrong with chocochip Minyoung?

Lol! Not exactly the chocochip detail.. :D.. Just sharing something sweet :lol:

Just the usual.. playing victims then claiming stuff then twisting facts.. 

49 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is this about that shipper who posted about ‘kdrama vs real’, comparing about our precious PPC and her ship lol?? :joy:

then she got upset when PPS reposted her post and made another comparison.. she also used us (shippers in this forum) to intimidate one of PPS.. seemed to be a lurker in this forum that one.. nxt time u drop by please say hi.. :smirk:

Well.. to be honest there are a lot out there.. even other PPC shippers who got upset because some PPC accounts have been called out here for posting dvd contents and private pictures of PPC. Suddenly playing victim, still not realizing what was done wrong. 

And the funny thing is.. they are not even part of the posted PPC accounts. 

Sorry to tell you guys.. but those people you call self righteous know it all here.. are just being cautious about respecting privacy of PPC. I dont know about you.. but personally.. i wouldnt violate any personal space or copyright just to "share" PPC stuff. Understandable if you actually own the dvds.. but its very obvious that you are just posting copies of dvd contents. 

And the manner of sharing publicly? Focusing on their intimate bts? Tsktsk.

But we appreciate other accounts who saw the bigger picture and actually got what concerned fans are saying.

Ohhh.. and that account you are calling a new one here? Has looooong been a fan even before this forum was made, even before you knew about PSJ and PMY or even discovered fangirling. 

• Like 1

PSJ is definitely hairstyle trendsetter :thumbsup:

People search for "PSJ's hair","PSJ's style":

- LYJ's hairstyle a.k.a 5:5 wavy hairstyle

- Comma hairstyle during TDF promotion

- Chestnut hairstyle a.k.a Parkseroy ~

Pics-Art-11-03-02-03-21.jpg

I just loveeee all his hairstyle :love:  There are sooooo many hairstyle of him and it still dont have specific name yet. 

And he just perfect with all the looks!:wub:

And it has its own Aura to it!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@zashi23 owh dear i think we are not talking about the same issue hehe.. what i meant is, i saw on ig that one of HPL shippers was using our names to intimidate one of PPS saying how we hated her(i think both of them hv some issues).. i mean i dont like what this PPS did bfore but i dont hate her. i dont even know her.. but y this person tried to drag this forum’s PPS into their personal fights..  so childish tsk tsk 

Hide contents

url%5D

Lol even if I see this, I dont hate my fellow PPS. I'll welcome fellow pps igs owners if u guys want to post here. :kiss_wink:

With remind.... no spreading hates:D

• Like 2

@Matilda_Anne oh yeah.. i sW that too.. but she doesnt need to send what was said about her.. lol! The PPC account is well aware.  And yeah.. we dont agree with what she did.. but we dont hate her. Just showed that they indeed lurk here.. :sweat_smile:

Just funny how they pit PPC shippers against each other. Lol!

Dont they worry.. we can deal with each other. Lol!

27 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Lol no hates spread. Just reminding each other here. Those lurkers just want us pps all looks bad. Pffttt

Just let be patience. That day will come that we can talk freely, even abt dvd contents;)

Exactly.. I just hope they can be patient enough.. when the time comes we can freely talk about dvd contents and share the world those moments.. :D

• Like 1

Talking about dvd contents again, did you guys see an account posting the bts bed scene and the added bed scene (no cut) from blu ray couple days ago?? Wow she was so brave.. As far as i know, no one has ever dared to reveal it so bluntly like that :open_mouth: And i was so shocked bcs it's really really hotttt

Bcs the bed scene and added bed scene were sooo hott that the whole world gonna be so shocked seeing it :joy:  I just hope my fellow pps wouldnt get heart attack thats why should refrain from showing it:sweat_smile:

Thats the real thing, ppl will wonder if it's really just acting or not haha.

It's the power when the King of Kiss and Queen of Kiss met up and boooom! HAHA

Let me add up. No awkwardness, smiled till ears, so much comfort during that ep 13 kiss shot. Haha. 

• LOL 4

23 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Bcs the bed scene and added bed scene were sooo hott that the whole world gonna be so shocked seeing it :joy:  I just hope my fellow pps wouldnt get heart attack thats why should refrain from showing it:sweat_smile:

Thats the real thing, ppl will wonder if it's really just acting or not haha.

It's the power when the King of Kiss and Queen of Kiss met up and boooom! HAHA

Let me add up. No awkwardness, smiled till ears, so much comfort during that ep 13 kiss shot. Haha. 

Yeah.. I dont know what to call myself lucky or anything by accidentally seeing that bcs i was scrolling psj hashtag then found it :sweat_smile: but maybe someone warned her so she deleted it all already.

Oh yasss those scene indeed really hottt.. Their gaze and all their movements were too real to be called acting. I remember i almost forgot to breathe when watching it :joy:

• LOL 2