[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY treated her team to dinner today.

maybe pmy misses that wwwsk time. coz during wwwsk, psj always bought meals for PMY and her team.:lol:

Hotpot!! Suits the very cold weather.. :)

I love Hotpot too! 

• Like 1

I dont really pay much attention to this scene, maybe because it was a serious scene, but also a scene where Miso told VP that she's always there for him, the starting of both open up abt their pasts...

So sweet hug..so close...longer vers PSJ almost reach her neck. Gosh neck is a thing :lol:

p.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

But here..eventho far away...

Jebudo-1.gif

It was a tight hug. Of cos.. PSJ always hug her tight. But...she pulled him closer:wub:  And she rested on his chest :wub: She just laid her head on his chest. Looks comfy..as if he's like a comfort pillow :wub:

And he hugged her more tight... both of them hugging so long...

Lovely,sweet hug :heart:

#sneakpeekkoreandvd

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Yeah and they defo have sth about each other's neck also, lookin' for the chocochip huh :lol:

Sth else to look forward to, so now our OTP become the Music Awards cp lol~ If they can confirm the attendance, can we see some Wooga moments plz haha

So we have #SaeHae couple now (which also means "new year" in Korea) & I luv it :P 

PS: but before that, he will attend a small promotion event with TirTir event in 2 more days ^^

http://www.newscj.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=684806

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i want PMY!!!:bawling:

let's hope our OTP will together present the "Best Couple" awards later then :P

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so we will see our OTP a lot this month

Yeah so basically every 2 days from now kkk Found my happiness for the next 2 weeks at least already ^^

this one is not new, and just for fun (and I believe the LV ones are friendship bracelet for the good cause) so let's not take it too seriously :wub:

• Like 3