[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@luvspsjpmy no, just ignore the picture.  I was refering to the comment section. There's username @chechemalla who said she didn't do anything with her comment which got top comment on psj's ig. Her comment said "he should marry pmy" is nowhere to be seen. Sorry for my bad english^_^

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Libi Libi said:

@luvspsjpmy no, just ignore the picture.  I was refering to the comment section. There's username @chechemalla who said she didn't do anything with her comment which got top comment on psj's ig. Her comment said he should marry pmy was nowhere to be seen. Sorry for my bad english^_^

It was deleted not because of her comment but because of the replies to her where a hater keeps repeating about PMY having plastic surgery. I was online in instagram among the shippers replying to the hater before PSJ deleted the entire conversation :D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sakisuki said:

A little outdated, but I didn't know "ParkPark" couple sat together here. 

di6uh6FG_o.jpg

(C) Image credited per watermark

I have seen another angle of the pic maybe so we can cf that they lean each other

however I love the way he hided bad comment about PMY. Yo it’s great

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

This picture.

TIME OF DEATH: 6:35 PM GMT+8

EDIT: Okay just backread and saw your posts about PSJ deleting (hiding?) the comment himself. What. A. Gentleman. My shipper heart is dead. I knew my gut feel was right -- he deleted it himself. Like I said from my previous post I am confident that he will protect PMY with all that he can and he did prove me right so, so soon. 

PSJ better make moves and make sure to put a ring on it (someday). 

P.S. PMY, are you lurking here somehow? Here is a man who will be worth crumbling down those walls for. 

Man this is iconic. I mean he is the only male actor that appears on her IG in the last 3 years right? They're both super happy to work together I see. And ofc the drama would not be this charming without Director Park. I'm so grateful to have a chance to discover this drama and its awesome cast. 

7 hours ago, sakisuki said:

A little outdated, but I didn't know "ParkPark" couple sat together here. 

di6uh6FG_o.jpg

(C) Image credited per watermark

Dang. They were sitting REAL close.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

by the way - what does BUBI means? for this thread?

@realistic2280

BuBi is the combined first syllables of the Korean words for Vice Chairman (Buuijangnim = 부의장님) and Secretary (Biseo = 비서). Korean netizens call them either ParkPark Couple or BuBi (부비) Couple. :) I think it was a photog or a writer of WWWSK who was commenting somewhere who called them BuBi first and it kinda stuck. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@realistic2280

BuBi is the combined first syllables of the Korean words for Vice Chairman (Buuijangnim = 부의장님) and Secretary (Biseo = 비서). Korean netizens call them either ParkPark Couple or BuBi (부비) Couple. :) I think it was a photog or a writer of WWWSK who was commenting somewhere who called them BuBi first and it kinda stuck. 

Ah i see - kamsahamida.. :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, seratward01 said:

I haven't read the comment mentioning above, but what I read from one of the IG, woman who posted the comment said she did not deleting it, and still appears in her notification, so it could be PSJ deleted it or hide it.. 

The haters always bring up the plastic surgery because they can't find any rumors or negative post about PMY, haters can't criticize her acting skills because she always put her best in her work. I've watched some episodes of busted, and I think its her first reality show, you can see the true PMY in that series.. She is very considerate to her coworkers, she even made breakfast for her coworkers, and they all praises her food. I also find that she is little bit clumsy and not affraid making laugh of it and its brighten the atmosphere on set ...

Anyway,, haters just gonna be hate hate hate hateee

Yeah, Haters are really annoying. As if they are PSJ's gf. dahhh!

PMY is really gorgeous and a versatile actress. She is really KIM MISO. . . aka Secretary Smile! She is the only actress who is so pretty even if she cries.

• Like 5