[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

So it is confirmed he did delete the comment because that hater keeps replying to shippers and kept bashing PMY on plastic surgery. I was still writing my reply to that hater and it was already error when I tried to post. Then a minute or 2 later on he responded to TVN's post.

He is really a gentleman, even if he knows PMY is not following him, there are chances she may know about it or maybe media will read and make an article out of it. :wub:

Yeah , I asking directly a woman who posted the comment said she did not deleting it, and still appears in her notification before some people keep asking her why she's deleting that comment. She's just thinking it could be PSJ hide it, if he's deleting that comment It will not appear again on her instagram right? PSJ such good man, he's still thinking about the woman who post on her instagram and he's considerate about  it

I read the comment, some people give bad comment about PMY plastic surgery. Why some people judge her about that, most of the comment is PSJ and KJW shipper. 

She's not doing wrong, and some fans just want they're end up together.. :D:D:D

• Like 14

I guess the haters feel more threathening now as they are so afraid that PSJ is dating PMY(so many analysis and prove that they are indeed having a liking of each other)....poor PSJ hopefully his new company understands this of course they might support his dating but career is important too, he has to balance it up...won't be surprised he will do something  to avoid futher rumours , this is a senstive period for him...he has to protect PMY...

Both ParkPark couples will be fine :)

BTW the way so boring.... same old thing nothing to say haters bring PMY plastic surgey, she has that day one since her acting career so.....

• Like 20

I don’t know why I can’t add a photo but weibo users are so cute. They actually photoshopped off PDnim from PSJ’s picture. 

https://m.weibo.cn/1946865204/4265352697371106

Honestly, the more those shippers try to bring down PMY, if PSJ is serious about her, I think the more their actions will backfire. Plus, I don’t know if it is just me, I feel more and more irritated with these nuisance and ridiculous attacks. Personally, I believe the level of shippers and fans behaviour is somehow reflective of the idol. Haha somehow. That’s why I always thought whoever we ship, we must do so with style and class.

• Like 10
  • LOL 9

Triple Park indeed... ha...

Glad to know that PSJ protected PMY from all the antis - and while we wait for the next episodes with happiness and with sadness due to its last week... we do hope that both Parks will still keep in touch and more, of course, if possible. I hope MY will do another drama soon and not go on a hiatus.

I got to hand it to all those shippers who went though all the star's IG to pick up clues of their supposedly being together earlier than Secretary Park drama. We can only hope :)

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

in less than half an hour, it got over 83k likes... while SJ's is over 800k likes... amazing fans - everyone of them :) 

----------

26minutes - 93k likes!

--------

35min - 102k likes!

--------

43 min - 120k likes!

-----

60min - 1hr - 152k likes! :) Ok, thats the end of the update - hahha

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Libi Libi said:

Guys, 

That comment was from indonesian and in other post in instagram, she commented there and wondered why her comment isn't there anymore so in conclusion omo omo omo he did delete that comment :wub: 

Chinggu, which comment are you saying deleted?  If the one above shown in the picture, they are still there. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, zuraida191 said:

Are you ok right now chinggu ?? :D

no i am not okay chingu ... i can't concentrate in my work...

this #parkparkcouple makes me crazy :lol:

that's my wish that they post a selca together.. although it's with PD park it's fine with me as along as they post it in their official IG  :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3