[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i am saying "they" because I believe that we stay here in our group to talk about PPC. We dont go on their IG to comment crazy stuff. I only "heart" their posts. that's it. 

if people are going to comment, do it positively. 

I really hope everyone... yes every shipper! got her message by deleting those shipping war comments.

Hi-5 coz dropping :heart: here & there is the only thing I do in IG too lol~ I'm glad that she raises her voice firmly in action. This really reminds me of one of my friends, who is also a long-time fan of Mi Nyeong. And the moment she knew that Joon deleted all the spiteful comments towards MY on his IG, she decided to wholeheartedly vote for Joon to be her man. someone who doesn't hesitate to stand up against the (crazy) fans for her (tho she used to swoon over her chemistry with other male costars before). She's now also one caption of another community full of PPS :P 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Namoo posted this on their Community page.. 

this is because of the ones who constantly leave malicious comments to Namoo Actors's celeb(especially to LJK, PMY and SSK) on DC, Naver news and IG. even they wrote sexual harassment comments to actresses.:angry: so fans continued to ask take a legal action, Namoo finally decided it.

Yes. that was posted earlier today.

Thats a good thing! finally! because actors are constantly harassed by haters and addictive fans and shippers. 

They really should be more serious to protect their actors. 

@Matilda_Anne  not because of shipping. there are famous Korean online haters who leave malicious comments on Naver whenever news about(pmy, ljk, ssk..etc) is out. and they write malicious post(even they curse at pmy's family) everyday in pmy dc. if you watch pmy dc all day, you can read the hater's post. the haters uploaded 8 malicious posts in pmy dc today, though fans reported them to dc so posts were deleted already. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they write malicious post(even they curse at pmy's family) everyday in pmy dc

that is absolutely horrendous!..these kind of ppl are crazy :angry:.. im glad namoo will not tolerate cyber bullying.. 

38 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that is absolutely horrendous!..these kind of ppl are crazy :angry:.. im glad namoo will not tolerate cyber bullying.. 

yes i hope the haters will be caught soon. i feel sad to see that everyday, fans on dc are standy by in order to report haters' post to dc as soon as it is uploaded. because fans don't want pmy to see such the malicious posts.:tears:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

looks like eh? lol! but I think they are just trying to point out that deluluing should also be reasonable... the post did say "delulu".. 

That guy(?) really looked like him:P no wonder this person was having such delulu.. Plus, that seat kinda fit MY 's vid post (angle n view) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Please everyone who have an eagle eyes, do your job! Lol :P

Some fans actually started investigating different angles of  videos taken on that day! :sweat_smile:

will anyone get the "money shot"?? :joy:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow~wwwsk Japanese ver Blu-ray&dvd also will be released on Sep 3th(set1) and on Oct 2th(set2).

usually Japanese ver BD contains bts that are not included in Korean ver D-cut BD. so i hope the 77 mins deleted bts will be included in Japanese ver BD.

Is it official released by same team with korean version?