[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

remember the name of the city.. Cheongdam-dong. Its an affluent neighborhood in Seoul.

This is PMY and PSJs neighborhood.. right?

Yeah in Gangnam district where rich people and many celebrities lives there

i Just visited utube,

I wanted to watch the bed scene ,and when i pressed the start button, it says,

”SIGN IN TO CONFIRM YOUR AGE”

Ehhmmm i think utube forgot that I’m a regular visitor there (on that video)..

:D

• LOL 2

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i Just visited utube,

I wanted to watch the bed scene ,and when i pressed the start button, it says,

”SIGN IN TO CONFIRM YOUR AGE”

Ehhmmm i think utube forgot that I’m a regular visitor there (on that video)..

:D

Hmmmm..and now this video have a notice "Age restricted video". I checked the other kiss scene tvn drama for example Good Wife Ep 6 (they got 14M viewer :sweatingbullets:) I think it's more explicit and hotter too but didn't have notice like that. I noticed some of tvn drama's video on YT that get a lot viewers are kissing scene :D

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:
Twin :D

Yes, they share the same smile and laugh :D

Last night a picture of them with the same smile (20's PMY compare to 30's of her and teen PSJ compare to 30's of him) also appeared on my IG searching tab, but I couldn't remember the account's name. :sweatingbullets:

18 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

tvN didn't reveal too much their sweetness, coz their chemistry are enough to increase rating. Keke

Yeah, although some people said the story is cliche and not strong (I agree with them) and tvN didn't promote the drama as massive as their recently dramas (even PMY didn't update her IG as much as nowadays), WWWSK rating since the first episode was higher than 5% and I'm sure one of the reasons is PSJ-PMY chemistry. 

4 hours ago, endensia said:

Yes, they share the same smile and laugh :D

Last night a picture of them with the same smile (20's PMY compare to 30's of her and teen PSJ compare to 30's of him) also appeared on my IG searching tab, but I couldn't remember the account's name. :sweatingbullets:

You mean this:

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2019 at 12:06 AM, Cheryl295 said:

BTS are not real BTS unless it is a stolen shot by a fan. The artists are aware they are being filmed.

true but it will still be exciting to see new footages from the DVD that we haven't seen before :bawling:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, itzzy said:

true but it will still be exciting to see new footages from the DVD that we haven't seen before :bawling:

also waiting for the DVD footages, when will they release it? This is just my opinion, the delays seems due to current drama of the other lead and upcoming movie of the other. Nevertheless, most PPC shippers will be active again when we got to see those BTS and commentaries. :) 

27 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

also waiting for the DVD footages, when will they release it? This is just my opinion, the delays seems due to current drama of the other lead and upcoming movie of the other. Nevertheless, most PPC shippers will be active again when we got to see those BTS and commentaries. :) 

yep.. we all thought so too.. especially PMY is in a romantic drama now.. it won't be appropriate to release it at the same time her drama is on air... but I think it was mentioned here that it would be probably be released around June. just maybe right after PMY drama finished and before Saja premiere.

2 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

dvd release date does not relate to hpl and psj's upcoming movie at all. usually, it takes more than a year(from the date of last ep). but wwwsk dvd doesn't seem to take a year. dvd will be released before August. it's fast.

anyway i also think ppc shippers will be active again if dvd is released. i'm looking forward to see couple interview, couple commentary, 60 minutes no bgm multi angel kiss&hug scene and 520 minutes bts.:D

and wwwsk k-fans are preparing one-year anniversary(Jun 6) gifts for psj&pmy. so sweet fans.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

PPC said dont worry be happy~ AURA!!

hopefully there will be a lot of pics/videos from wedding ceremony in the dvd~ :kiss_wink: 

sidenote; ive been rereading this thread from the beginning again and it was such a happy feeling reading all the facts, notes, delulus, thoughts and wishful thinkings by fellow shippers about our beloved PPC.. hopefully when the dvd is out, everyone will be active again :).. cant wait!! 

• Like 2

I love this scene! it took me about 3x watching the drama to notice this: 

-PSJ held PMYs hand tighter when she pointed out something in a stall

-PMY pressed on PSJs arm after pulling him away from the stall..

those two just seem to sunbconsciously do things to each other.. because you know, when you're used to doing some things, they just happened naturally..:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i'm looking forward to see couple interview, couple commentary, 60 minutes no bgm multi angel kiss&hug scene and 520 minutes bts

About the interview please if there is important thing please share to us. Eventhough i bought the dvd but still I can't understand what they're talkin about, I just wanna see their moments and interaction between them :D