[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think this is just a sarcasm sentence from @cicagw557623 :lol:

I was actually surprised to read the sentence that the top hallyu was not interested go rewards trip because they were busy, so it's mean all actor and actress if they join rewards trip is not a busy actor and actress.^_^

My mind keep saying that PSJ's loaded CFs invested a lot I guess in the WWWSK. Where should the money go if not to them? And all agreement between tvn and the actors and crews themselves whether they want to go or not. And as far as I know the Phuket trip was decided at the end of WWWSK? While it's still on going... and they already post news about it. They already decided to go to phuket before ep 15. If they don't go...it would be weird, right?

But I was surprised myself that PSJ shown up at the airport. I wasn't that surprised to PMY because she said she was excited for the trip. 

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i remind..at that time, all people thought psj couldn't go a reward trip because his new movie starts filming on Aug 14. but contrary to all expectation, he appeared on Incheon airport..so all people were really surprised.:lol:

I'm the one who did not expect PSJ could join that trip, like I didn't expect PPC attended Cosmo event together. :wub:

Gosh, I love this thread.  :D

• Love 4

32 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

I stopped posting here and made a thread. Can you also show respect to our thread and stop posting there? To each his own. Thanks.

Dear...u can post in here as long as u don't give badmouth about our couple such as now I love pmy' n kjw. We are so welcome in here as long as u post something that relate with our couple.  There are so many people here, there is kind of person who is just pmy' fans, that's fine. We discuss something to add our knowledge about about  our couple n  solid fans know pmy' n Psj better than a shipper.Thanks. we are so welcome if u wanna post in here again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, endensia said:

I'm the one who did not expect PSJ could join that trip, like I didn't expect PPC attended Cosmo event together. :wub:

Gosh, I love this thread.  :D

yes cosmo too..when i heard ppc attend cosmo, i was surprised 10 times more than a reward trip..:D because i didn't expect at all ppc attend an event together..even sitting side by side..and whispering, laughing together...:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

yeah.. PSJs attendancewas very last minute. lol! They just suddenly released his video attending the Cosmo event! 

but thank you PPC for those moments! you made our hearts believe more! :heart:

• Like 7

I’m glad that I and my fellow ParkPark shipper are very loyal to our fav couple,  we often have different opinions ,we fight sometimes ,but we always find ways to make the thread a happy place..

And the most important thing is we ParkPark shipper don’t richard simmons in other couple thread!

Well i know this is such an interesting and fun thread , That’s why shippers from other couple comes here ...

@Eeveeta you know what? when you can’t help but to post in other couple shipping thread,it means your origin thread is BORING..

If your thread is fun you would not care about what other says.. 

YouTube is waiting for me so I’m gonna leave now..

I’ll see you guys there...

let’s work hard to reach the goals, 

100m views + 10k comments 

lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

lets calm our fangirl hearts.. :D

Lets just agree that clearly theres a reason why MoA or Encounter did not have dvd or reward trips.. We all dont know for sure.. Maybe they did give reward trips to their whole production team, it was not just publicly announced because the lead stars wont be able to take part on it.. or maybe the dvd maybe released in the future..

but both of you have good points.. WwWsk team also have their reasons why they pushed the reward trip (even with the lead stars busy schedule) and that so expensive dvd.   lets just end it there. with peace.. that we are still in a PPC ship.. thats our common ground.:D

I agree and I think we should refrain from talking and making conclusions about dramas and celebrities that we are not familiar about to avoid inviting conflicts with other groups. 

Take a look at the likers of @Cheryl295's post in the previous page, all of them not from this thread. 

This is a public forum anybody can read our post. We must exercise caution when talking about matters that we do not know about and not about Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2