[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

yeah.. PSJs attendancewas very last minute. lol! They just suddenly released his video attending the Cosmo event! 

but thank you PPC for those moments! you made our hearts believe more! :heart:

and when the Cosmo event happen... this thread happen to be like a bullet train... so many pages in 1 day :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I rewatched the bts of the first kiss and keep wondering, like how come PSJ jokingly commented "i ate it all" after the kiss (even if it meant ate the lipstick) as I think it might be too much. And PMY''s glare to him was just suspicious like telling him to stop don't make it obvious:phew:

Spoiler

Spoiler

a bit off topic, random, and not related to PPC but dunno I just found it funny  :lol:

it seems PSJ's manager who's following PMY is currently following LMH

• Like 3

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

as we know, ppc went to Paris and London for work as soon as wwwsk interview ended..and pmy went to straight Singapore to attend Samsung event...even psj's new movie started filming and had first shooting ceremony event on Aug 14. but psj couldn't attend. because he went to Phuket for a reward trip on Aug 13.:D i want to call this is power of love...:wub:i remind..at that time, all people thought psj couldn't go a reward trip because his new movie starts filming on Aug 14. but contrary to all expectation, he appeared on Incheon airport..so all people were really surprised.:lol:

wow he really had his priority set. wwwsk must have hold a special place in his heart :wub:

• Love 1

Just now, brownsugar said:

I rewatched the bts of the first kiss and keep wondering, like how come PSJ jokingly commented "i ate it all" after the kiss (even if it meant ate the lipstick) as I think it might be too much. And PMY''s glare to him was just suspicious like telling him to stop don't make it obvious:phew:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

a bit off topic, random, and not related to PPC but dunno I just found it funny  :lol:

it seems PSJ's manager who's following PMY is currently following LMH

yooo finally someone talked about that moment ha. the fact that it was their first on screen kiss yet instead of looking awkward or normal he looked so smug about it as if like he really was proud of himself for kissing her like that & then pmy gave him a shy glance as if like " that was not bad" ahh i love that small moment

• Like 3

men.. PMY got a lot of practice with kissing scenes. lol! she must have learned some lessons from the kissing scene master. lol!

Im just glad it wasnt awkward to watch at.. they did good! 

i will not compare... because you know.. of the obvious "difference".. ;)

and again... pleazzze.. calm your PPC hearts! lol! there's gonna be more of that. Just be happy she doesnt look like a dead fish..:D 

lets go higher ratings!

• LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

and again... pleazzze.. calm your PPC hearts! lol! there's gonna be more of that. Just be happy she doesnt look like a dead fish..:D 

lets go higher ratings!

lol i dont mind kissing scenes.. i enjoy watching good romantic scenes on the screen too.. even some married actors hv kissing/bedscenes right? ppl want to see their chemistry and they owe that to audience..

tbh it was easy to be shippers during the airing of the drama. i have so much fun shipping ppc during wwwsk hahha (i still do now).. every little moments were exciting to me.. so i kinda understand KJW/PMY’s shippers now. let them hv their moments.. jst let them enjoy their OTP’s romance/kisses whatsover now... i dont mind at all.. the real struggle will start once the drama ended and ur OTP move on to new drama and ppl will ship them with new actor..  :joy:

i hope the rating for HPL will increase too.. i dropped HPL because of the silly scenes, not because i dont like KJW or jealous or anything..  i will always root for PMY and PSJ, in any way i can :wub:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

men.. PMY got a lot of practice with kissing scenes. lol! she must have learned some lessons from the kissing scene master. lol!

Im just glad it wasnt awkward to watch at.. they did good! 

i will not compare... because you know.. of the obvious "difference".. ;)

lets go higher ratings!

I think PMY kissed in this drama better WWWSK. 

I didn't worry much about the kissing scene. But I just explained as I saw and felt. It means that PMY has improved her acting.

2 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I think PMY kissed in this drama better WWWSK. 

I didn't worry much about the kissing scene. But I just explained as I saw and felt. It means that PMY has improved her acting.

yes she did (thats why I teased that shes getting a lot of practice! lol).. even compared to her other dramas.. shes obviously getting better and more confident in these scenes. good for her! 

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

even married actors hv bedscenes right? ppl want to see their chemistry and they owe that to audience..

true.. SHK did better on her kissing scenes in Encounter than her previous dramas (yes, even DOTS).

JungSook whos been with Gummy for a long time, had very good kissing scenes with PBY in OhmyGhost.

I actually prefer that they just deliver what is the scene supposed to be.. if its supposed to be romantic, just go do a passionate kiss... dont just stand there and freeze! :sweat_smile:

Just making sure everyone here is okay? Lol I watched tonight's episode and even though the scene was also hot, it only made me realize that I want KJW FOR MYSELF (I got very jealous with PMY while watching that scene tbh :joy:) -- whereas when it comes to PSJ, I want him FOR PMY (ONLY) and not for myself:joy: 

• LOL 5

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

you go gurl! i’ll ship him with u if u want haha~~ KJW is really hndsome right? but PSJ is my ultimate bias i cant unbias him lol .. :joy:

My boyfriend keeps saying he still likes PSJ better so I explained the difference between my feelings for the two handsome men and he already understood and said that my loyalty for PPC can't be swayed even though I like another male lead :joy: Told him that PPC is the ultimate ship no matter how much I'm swooning over KJW at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

i heard today filming of hpl was canceled. and seeing pmy's stylist ig, she was watching hpl in her office because of no hpl filming schedule. it means pmy watched hpl in her house. i hope she watched it with her neighbor and the neighbor was so jealous that he showered her with kisses.:wub: hihi delu mode again :lol:

• LOL 11

On 5/8/2019 at 11:17 PM, twoparkcouple said:

i hope she watched it with her neighbor and the neighbor was so jealous that he showered her with kisses.:wub: hihi delu mode again :lol:

lol jst kisses? come on it’s her day off.. they should at least reminisce some scenes from ep 13.. (joke joke)

omg y am i so perverted? *sorry mom **shame shame**

• LOL 9

Thanks guys for making this thread hot topics:lol:. I’m sure it keeps going on throughout the year as we’ll be having PSJ movie and most probably his incoming drama.

Sigh, I’m so in love with this thread:heart:

watching kissing scenes within these consecutive episodes, I’m thinking there might be bed scene in HPL. I have prepared my heart for that...*hang in there my PPC heart*:lol:

• Love 4