[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yepp  :wub:. didnt he posted their photos together on his ig (in front of the foodtruck)? 

and she uploaded a pic that kjw was sleeping next to her in bed on IG by mistake last year. after deleting, she explained he was just a close friend like a family. but no one believed that. :D

the mature romantic scene will appear by ep 6! lol! I'm more curious of that scene than worried!:sweat_smile:

they even said that drama is not rated"R".. so they woulld do some adjustments..LOL! :sweatingbullets:

well.. PMY had a lot of practice in those type of scenes.. when you have someone 200m away from you to practice with. :rolleyes::ph34r:

• LOL 3

They have chemistry PMY and KJW and we cannot prevent people from shipping them even if both have rumored real life sweethearts. 

Even married actors and actresses are being shipped like Fifty Shades leads have plenty of shippers, how much more for the legally single. 

I hope PSJ will not get jealous unlike Lee Young Joon. 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

sorry for my previous wrong info.

ppc house are not 200m away...exactly 82m away..:lol:

Seriously?? 82m??:joy:

They practically live together! LOL! do they have like an underground secret passage directly to each other's home?? :lol:

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

and she uploaded a pic that kjw was sleeping next to her in bed on IG by mistake last year.

if PMY ever uploaded a pic of PSJ sleeping nxt to her in bed by mistake, we all will die from shock lol.. :D

• LOL 2

PMY said she has some "great memories" from WWWSK.. of course she did! :wub::ph34r:

Screenshot-20190403-175713-Chrome.jpg

then she talked about her chemistry with his two leading men in HPL.. for her to say that they're like her female friends that she can talk to.. means that she is comfortable with them and pretty clear that they are all friends.

Screenshot-20190403-195745-Chrome.jpg

people can freely ship PMY with her new co star... there's clearly an undeniable chemistry there that will definitely work in HPL.

but we are very much at ease with her REAL LIFE ship! :blush:

• Love 2

Is Ahn Bo Yoon single? You know many many times it is second lead and lead who develop real feelings. All ABH shared in past interviews was he used to like Song Hye Kyo a lot while filming DOTS and he was not aware she was dating Song Joong Ki. What if this happens in HPL. It is easy to fall for PMY charms. What if he will court her. I really hope she and PSJ are real and are still tight together. I get nervous thinking of all ppssibilities but its their lives not mine. So I cannot do anything but hope for the best. :sweatingbullets:

Have you seen the special eps of HPL? I don't know how to explain this but I don't know why I just feel something different from what I've seen between HPL's thing and WWWSK

At first, I thought pmy and psj's interaction from bts showed me how closed and playful they are but I remembered someone in this thread told that pmy is too cold for psj if we compare with her other co-partners. And I agree now. 

But when she laugh, stare, and skinship with kjw..I can't feel what I feel when she did with psj. After watched this hpl's eps, I'm watching some WWWSK's photoshoot-teaser and eps 2 bts. Maybe I'm too objective so it affected my opinion lol but I see the difference from her eyes or her laugh or else that I can't describe. What I mean is ppc seems like flirting or liking each other since the beginning of shooting. We can see the shyness from them.

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Have you seen the special eps of HPL? I don't know how to explain this but I don't know why I just feel something different from what I've seen between HPL's thing and WWWSK

At first, I thought pmy and psj's interaction from bts showed me how closed and playful they are but I remembered someone in this thread told that pmy is too cold for psj if we compare with her other co-partners. And I agree now. 

But when she laugh, stare, and skinship with kjw..I can't feel what I feel when she did with psj. After watched this hpl's eps, I'm watching some WWWSK's photoshoot-teaser and eps 2 bts. Maybe I'm too objective so it affected my opinion lol but I see the difference from her eyes or her laugh or else that I can't describe. What I mean is ppc seems like flirting or liking each other since the beginning of shooting. We can see the shyness from them.

Me too.. I also thought about one sided love were PSJ is the one who's in love with PMY but when I watch their interviews, I conclude there's something between the two:wub: