[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Whoa!!! So after being absent for a few days here I can't believe that I will be welcomed by a loud bang! LOL. Okay, now for my POV:

1. Since we know (or at least it was mentioned here) that PSJ's agency did not respond to these "allegations" I think it's safe to say that it's nothing but fake news? That other camp is really good at making stuff up and I even had to block some of them on IG because their imaginations are wild and mostly baseless.

2. Why on earth would PSJ go out with his gf on broad daylight and call her his "baby"?? That goes against his nature and unless he did that on purpose to "irk" a certain someone or is on a suicide mission lol I don't see why he would endanger his and his gf's career. He stressed in his interviews that he would not let anyone hurt his significant other so I think that tweet is sheer bogus. 

3. If you recall, I was the one who said that PSJ and PMY were on board the same flight to China for Cosmo. I got that "intel" from Chinese shippers but as we know it was nothing but fake news. The said source even assured me that PMY was seen with PSJ but had to hide for a few hours so that the fans won't notice them leave the airport together. Fans can "create" stories to suit their interests and to feed their minds with delusional claims. Nothing completely wrong with that if that floats your boat but the moment someone claims something concocted as truth and spreads malicious rumors on purpose is a whole different story and is completely immature if you ask me.

I guess time will tell which is which but I really doubt someone as careful as PSJ would suddenly change his "tactics" right now. So let's just wait and see and also take a chill pill while we're at it. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

who knows, maybe psj will go to Tiffany’s event too.. last minute announcement and boom there he is! lol.. (like he did with cosmo event hehehe.. ) .. the bangle he was wearing in his weibo post (yellow shirt) is from cartier.. so he likes jewellery too right hehe.. jst kidding i just want to lighten the mood coz last night was hectic lol.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

who knows, maybe psj will go to Tiffany’s event too.. last minute announcement and boom there he is! lol.. (like he did with cosmo event hehehe.. ) .. the bangle he was wearing in his weibo post (yellow shirt) is from cartier.. so he likes jewellery too right hehe.. jst kidding i just want to lighten the mood coz last night was hectic lol.. 

And Tiffanys are famous for that "ring"! :joy:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

or is on a suicide mission

34 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Whoa!!! So after being absent for a few days here I can't believe that I will be welcomed by a loud bang! LOL. Okay, now for my POV:

1. Since we know (or at least it was mentioned here) that PSJ's agency did not respond to these "allegations" I think it's safe to say that it's nothing but fake news? That other camp is really good at making stuff up and I even had to block some of them on IG because their imaginations are wild and mostly baseless.

2. Why on earth would PSJ go out with his gf on broad daylight and call her his "baby"?? That goes against his nature and unless he did that on purpose to "irk" a certain someone or is on a suicide mission lol I don't see why he would endanger his and his gf's career. He stressed in his interviews that he would not let anyone hurt his significant other so I think that tweet is sheer bogus. 

3. If you recall, I was the one who said that PSJ and PMY were on board the same flight to China for Cosmo. I got that "intel" from Chinese shippers but as we know it was nothing but fake news. The said source even assured me that PMY was seen with PSJ but had to hide for a few hours so that the fans won't notice them leave the airport together. Fans can "create" stories to suit their interests and to feed their minds with delusional claims. Nothing completely wrong with that if that floats your boat but the moment someone claims something concocted as truth and spreads malicious rumors on purpose is a whole different story and is completely immature if you ask me.

I guess time will tell which is which but I really doubt someone as careful as PSJ would suddenly change his "tactics" right now. So let's just wait and see and also take a chill pill while we're at it. ;)

"Or is on a suicide mission"...lmao!!!:joy: 

You are absolutely right in all of this. That anyone would actually believe that PSJ would act this way.... they must not have followed PSJ's interviews and actions since he began his career. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I don’t know but my gut feel is when something is so obvious, it is intentionally caused by someone to get attention, for some certain purposes.

Exactly! That's why we know it's totally fake. 

• Like 1

I thought our thread is going to be quiet as there are very few updates but lo and behold! Does psj endorse jewelry also? His other CF featured a watch only...If he doesn't endorse any... then he can freely show himself at the event.  My delulu mind is on board with your wishful thinking that he will be invited to taipei also :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Thanks guy, I saw it. I am sure that in that photo is PSJ. I remember his shoes well. 

Since his shoes aren't one-of-a- kind, the shoes in the picture aren't proof at all that it's him. That's really a stretch

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kongairui said:

I thought our thread is going to be quiet as there are very few updates but lo and behold! Does psj endorse jewelry also? His other CF featured a watch only...If he doesn't endorse any... then he can freely show himself at the event.  My delulu mind is on board with your wishful thinking that he will be invited to taipei also :) 

Tiffany is not a PMY CF. It is an event sponsored by Tiffany and they invite several actors and actresses in Asia. We do not know maybe they also invited PSJ lol 

• Like 2

But after that hectic night, somehow it's a relief to see that PPC shippers (at least most of us here) aren't as delusional and crazy as others shippers to making stuff up and spreading fake news.

Let's keep on being logical and critical when needed and of course having fun ! B)

• Like 10

There are a lot of tags on PSJ now in PMY ig post.

- Enjoy your vacation with PSJ

- Happy honeymoon with PSJ

- Hope you had fun with PSJ

AND MORE

The level of delusion some shippers have to create fake news about them vacationing together and shamelessly tagging both PPC in ig.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheryl295 said:

There are a lot of tags on PSJ now in PMY ig post.

- Enjoy your vacation with PSJ

- Happy honeymoon with PSJ

- Hope you had fun with PSJ

AND MORE

The level of delusion some shippers have to create fake news about them vacationing together and shamelessly tagging both PPC in ig.  :sweatingbullets:

Yeahhh.. but I think things will get worst if you call them out.. because some of them are defensive and they start an argument on PMY's IG.  That's a lot worst.. hehe, so lets just ignore them.. at least the tags were lessen.. I think...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zsrbi said:

someone wrote "i wish u guys stop tagging psj in every pmy post vice versa

you don't want to make them uncomfortable , do you ??"

and i saw pmy's sister liked this comment.....

Yeah so I noticed now. But I think that is the price you have to pay for being a public figure. I don’t have any harsh feeling for either those shippers that keep tagging Park Seo Joon or for that Luke sth from Philippines who kept writing dumb comments in her Instagram calling her “my love”. But I think it’s best they stop it. It’s getting to the point I start to get annoyed. So I guess Park Min Young is the same.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zsrbi said:

Is that you @Ennie_Shanty ? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

4 hours ago, minmangfan said:

And also some people still have no idea where she is but the flag of the United States is in the video she uploaded. 

I don't pay attention first, is PMY wrote a location from the beginning? Or she just added the location in Maui, Hawaii? Because I just checked again I see the location

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't pay attention first, is PMY wrote a location from the beginning? Or she just added the location in Maui, Hawaii? Because I just checked again I see the location

She added it after the post so now no one will have to speculate lol

On other news, I'm going to miss her long hair if she needs to cut it for her new drama. I mean, she's always been beautiful no matter what hair length, but she looks ethereal with her current hair length and hair color.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Kim Jae Wook is very shippable while PMY always have chemistry with her partners. I can already foresee fanwars in her ig comments between PPC and her new shippers once HPL will be airing. 

Talking about Park Min Young new project, I’m not sure why I have a bad feeling about it. I hope it’ll be a success, but I have some struggling to convince myself that another rom-com from another web toon with a “not so popular in rom com” male lead will make her next project a success. I hope I’ll be proved wrong though. I don’t want to see what she achieved from Whats Wrong With Sec Kim is washed away with her new project.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

HHow did you know, did I ever tell you my Instagram acc??

37 minutes ago, zsrbi said:

and i saw pmy's sister liked this comment.....

What is her sister ig acc??

• Like 1