[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

I'm still having a problem uploading a pic here. Anyway, if you look at the post behind him (the one next to the plants), it's got English letters on it. As far as I remember from my trip to Thailand a couple of years back, they seldom have English signage. Also, lots of Australian cities have a "Southeast Asian" vibe to them such as Brisbane/Brissy for instance. It's also summer there right now so the pic might be from Australia. Just my guess though.

Yes it is very hot season now in Australia. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just copy the url

ohhhh.. ok  you have to click post before the picture appears.. lol..

Thank YOu!

Anyways, about this picture... observe his hair:

top - pic on his way to Thailand

bottom left- recent Weibo pic

bottom right - Netflix premiere

As you can see, his hair was longer and darker during the Thailand trip... There's a closer resemblance on his hair with the Weibo post and his recent appearance in the premiere.  Sooo,, I also think that picture was taken in Australia, he was there for a while.  BUUT, some of us have speculations that PMY went there after the Golden Disc awards and went back to Korea in time for NAmoo's family day... right? :lol:

This is the url:

50485320-377437436140370-799113977782914

Edited by zashi23
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

most k-stars are dating with someone now.(if they are not a priest:lol:)  it's common that Dispatch has so many pics of celebrity couples. but Dispatch reveals an average of 5~6 couples a year.(in 2018, Dispatch revealed only 2 couples) Do you think there are only 5~6 couples of so many k-stars? even there are stars who have never been taken pic by paparazzi(ex- Gong Yoo, Ha Ji Won, Han Ji Min..etc..)i don't think they have never dated with someone until 40 years old. just they did a secret relationship very well..and if they were caught by reporters, their agency dealt with them.

Dispatch just chooses couples they will reveal to suit business interests. if ppc are dating or not, it's sure they took pics of ppc..any type of pic..but the pics can't be a proof enough to make ppc can't deny or reporters don't want to release pics for their business interests(profits)

Totally agree. I think some fans want to think of their favorite k-stars as "pure" idealized fairy- tale characters waiting for the one true love.  K-stars, whether actors or singers, including idols, are normal people with normal (as much as possible) lives outside of their work. To imagine that they don't date is naive and unrealistic. :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Impossible for PMY to go to Australia when PSJ was there that's very far out delulu. She was seen in some events in Korea like the Namoo party while PSJ was in Australia and afterwards, she was already on her way to Taipei. 

I KNEW THAT :) especially when all her vids from the FM came out.  I was convinced that she was busy preparing for her FM in Taiwan. I was just teasing about the Australia thing. :yum:

15 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@Zashi23,  So how is his hair change significant or a clue?  

I think I explained it there already... 

• Like 1

i think pmy always gives out clue compared to psj lol eventhough she was the one who directly denied the dating rumour..  psj, on the other hand is being extra careful imo.. he did not post even 1 pic from phuket which is weird to me coz he always posts pic when he’s overseas.. even after cosmo, he posted his back pic on ig.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Inetz said:

PSJ updates his weibo

Is it a pic from his autralian trip or phuket ? Lol

I'm not sure. But this kind of electric pole is like in Thailand. Including the patterns of tables, chairs and trees are like in Thailand too.

It may not be Phuket. But it is possible that in Thailand.

13 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I'm not sure. But this kind of electric pole is like in Thailand. Including the patterns of tables, chairs and trees are like in Thailand too.

It's the same in Australia. Trust me, some of their cities have a tropical vibe. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I have been to Australia this is Australia and also look at his hair shorter with a bit of color. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

It's the same in Australia. Trust me, some of their cities have a tropical vibe. 

I think Australia too. Because he just went there. But I just think it is very similar to Thailand

On 1/23/2019 at 12:16 AM, jingjaja said:

I was his fan since the debut. I'm sure 100% he won't post photos at Phuket.

Yes I think so too..

Here is an interview showing his opinion about public relationship and love. I love this interview very much. It was very impressive to me.

interview(Dec 23, 2016) http://harpersbazaar.co.kr/celebs/오늘-낮의-박서준/

YNDzZgQ.jpg

WEJS2hw.jpg

Trans..

PSJ: It'd be better only I'm in trouble, when I open up a relationship. I can just ignore all because I'm not the type of person who is concerned about what other think. But a woman(gf) will be demaged more than me. Just thinking a woman who I love gets cursed and suffers because of me makes me very upset. and if an actress is dating with someone, there are so many men who say dirty words and have nasty thoughts about her.(at this point, I wonder why he thought his gf would be an actress. a reporter didn't mention an actress. but he answered as if he was sure his gf would be an actress.B))

I think the time l can love with comfort and ease will come someday. But It's hard for me to wait the time.

Q: Do you have a dream of love?

PSJ: I have a dream to marry early and have honeymoon trip for a year without work. For once, I want to escape from actor's life. I think the life as an actor is not everything in my life. 

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3