[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think PPC have special feelings for each other but are now focused on their careers.  Love can wait kind of thing.

SAVING ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU title can be a message to PSJ that she will be saving her love for him while in the meantime she will be busy with many projects. Only the title can have a connection to PSJ because the lyrics is about adultery. :joy:

I somehow agree with this.. BUT.. I think they are "exclusively dating" each other now (after WWWSK).. Meaning, they are not open or interested in other people but each other.  It just happens that they have a lot on their plate for their careers and giving each other the time, but I think they are confident with each other now.  They both value their careers also and worked hard to get where they are now.  I just really have a good intuition that they understand and respect each other on that aspect.  I can't really explain it.. but I am just really at ease that someday they will give us the "good news" :yum:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, Inetz said:

PMY's first IG live is like this :lol:

She's just too funny, I love her, she's clueless how IG works, I bet she accidentally post this :lol:

Thank You for sharing.....it was sooooo Fast...she is so funny and clumsy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

As a long time fan of many Korean couples. Shipping them based on clothes, shoes and location of the houses is very shallow shipping. I've been burned and hurt as a fangirl many times on that basis alone. 

Now that WWWSK fever has somewhat subsided and I have enough time to think clearly without being blinded by too much delulu, my opinion has changed.

I think PPC have special feelings for each other but are now focused on their careers.  Love can wait kind of thing.

honestly, i don't believe the couple items, pics on their IG(about they traveled abroad together) and dogs. because i knew psj went to Hongkong, California, Japan for work...and pmy adopted Leon in 2015..a year after psj adopted Simba in 2016. so they are not ppc's couple pets and Leon&Simba are not a sibling. that Leon and Simba's name have same meaning "Lion" may be a coincidence.:joy:(or psj just named Simba following pmy's dog name because he is a long time fan boy of pmy?)

but one absolute proof which made me and most people believe ppc're dating is the number of his uniform "34"(pmy's birthday). if it is also a coincidence...like reporters said, ppc are destined to be a lover.B)

DDqI9Hc.jpg

cr parkpark_couple_luv IG story

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I know they will always deny everything but same here. I sometimes wish for more validations, otherwise, the belief that they are having feelings for each other but not yet fully committed might be correct.

SSC and other couples who are now public, there were more than one dating rumors which they denied everytime but after being lielow for several months another rumor comes out again. Until the time came when they were ready to admit.

It looks like PPC rumors has died down now. There were those who believe they were in a Some before but decided to be apart for the sake of their careers. 

Most Korean media believed they were not fake news last July - August 2018. But I wonder about now? January 2019? I wonder if Korean media still think the same? KNetz seemed to have accepted that PPC dating was merely rumor. They did not comment about them anymore. 

It's better if PPC rumor has down now, but it doesn't mean the rumor isn't true. It just matter of time. I belive agency has power to handle everything. Maybe some people in here (include me) need some picts to make sure that they are together. I belive reporter in Korea have their picture ,but maybe can't make conclution that they are dating now, coz they meet up with their stylish too...kekeke:D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

It's better if PPC rumor has down now, but it doesn't mean the rumor isn't true. It just matter of time. I belive agency has power to handle everything. Maybe some people in here (include me) need some picts to make sure that they are together. I belive reporter in Korea have their picture ,but maybe can't make conclution that they are dating now, coz they meet up with their stylish too...kekeke:D

i think so too. it's sure that reporters have ppc pics. but the pics are not enough to make ppc can't deny or their agency made a deal...don't release pics before wedding announce(like ssc)or ppc're ready.

• Like 1

Yes it is matter of time and only time will tell but in their world, there are too many priorities and temptations, celebrity couples shipped by many seldom end up together. If they are dating now, I hope they remain strong despite rarely seeing each other because of schedules.

Most of those now Power Couples who ended up together were not really drama couple with many shippers. Example: Rain and KTH they were not together in a drama. They met thru a CF so they did not have plenty of avid shippers. Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young were in a drama together but LBY was the 3rd wheel not his main partner. 

So I think it needs a lot of prayer and of course depends on DESTINY if PPC will be meant to be. I certainly hope so.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think so too. it's sure that reporters have ppc pics. but the pics are not enough to make ppc can't deny or their agency made a deal...don't release pics before wedding announce(like ssc)or ppc're ready.

Even with those obvious dating pics like HB and SYJ their agencies still denying it, so we should have extra ordinary patient for PPC lol :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, park2park said:

Sorry if my comment added more to your worries but what I was trying to say without explicitly saying is he likes to touch PMY a lot LOL. I’ve seen his other kisses with other leads, to me, theyre acting touches rather than real PSJ touches.

Haha. Actually I already have this touchy concern about PSJ way back before. Well woman easily get attracted even for small touch. He always take the leads on any love scenes maybe ..tho it is only an act, actresses cant stop get attracted to him. Plus, he's such a gentleman and hotty. 

Well I do love him touch PMY more ha ha ha. That shown his affection to her more then. For me the bts scenes doesnt show much yet.

We just have to wait for the dvd to come out quickly then. No worries, I still rooting for PPC. But I'll be on PMY side more haha. 

Btw, when will the dvd come out? Dont you guys think that it takes longer than we expected??

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Who is HB and SYJ?

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin the rumors about them kept coming back and this time with pics but still denied. Funny how their denial is exactly the same as denial of SongSong when they were spotted shopping in the US also. :lol: SYJ once said she will never admit dating until such time she is ready to get married. 

We never really know with these Korean stars. They value privacy so much. Because KNetz always consider dating as "scandal" :lol: nothing scandalous if two single persons fall in love. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

eventhough im not sure they are together or not, im pretty convinced that they match each other so well. as if they are meant for each other.. 

ie: they live close to each other, hv same dog breed (their names hv same meaning), they owned so many matching items (meaning hv same fashion sense), their staffs are basically bff with each other, psj’s uniform number is her bday, psj’s ideal woman is literally pmy (pretty hand, older than him, a good cook, talkative etc) and vice versa etc.. 

at this point, if they somehow are still not in love with each other despite all the coincidences made in heaven, i will steal cupid’s bow and shoot that magical gold tipped arrow straight into their hearts so that they will be together lol :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I think we all agree that PPC have feelings for each other.

Our opinions differ on how committed they are to each other right now. If its still a Some or a Deeply committed relationship already.

PMY is Chemistry Queen. By April there may be another shipping thread here. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin the rumors about them kept coming back and this time with pics but still denied. Funny how their denial is exactly the same as denial of SongSong when they were spotted shopping in the US also. :lol: SYJ once said she will never admit dating until such time she is ready to get married. 

We never really know with these Korean stars. They value privacy so much. Because KNetz always consider dating as "scandal" :lol: nothing scandalous if two single persons fall in love. 

Kind of hard to deny grocery shopping together in the U.S. Lol. Especially when she's supposedly on vacation with her parents, and he's on a business trip..... ...and they draw attention to themselves by wearing baseball caps, sunglasses inside the store, and scarves up to the chin -- in other words, the stereotypical celebrity-going-incognito clothing ensemble. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

When a fanboy is this good looking! :lol:  I checked his account.. he also has some killer abs! lol

I wonder if he was able to meet PMY in person backstage.... and how did he react on her dance number.. :D  he was sitting pretty close on the stage.. lol

He looks familiar. 

• Like 2