Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

IF there are pics, I agree with twoparkcouple on the aspect that I guess Dispatch pics may be the kind which can be easily denied. PPC can say for example "this pic was the time we had dinner with WWWSK cast" etc. So they are still waiting for pics which will clearly show dating. 

KDW and HHJ, HB and SYJ both pairs have pics grocery shopping abroad and still they denied. I do not believe PPC have been grocery shopping in public. :lol: My guess is the pics which Dispatch may have are during those times they had dinner near their houses. With staff and friends to be safe. Secret KCouples always bring other people on their dates. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omooo i just saw montblanc editorial pic.. ahhh my shipper heart is not strong for those pics lol.. what will i do when pmy kisses another dude on the big screen!!! aigooo 

And PMY is not a timid kisser. She always kissed wholeheartedly on screen

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

And PMY is not a timid kisser. She always kissed wholeheartedly on screen

ikr.. psj also is a good kisser right.. that makes them good at creating chemistry with other actors in drama.. i just finished watching youns kitchen and i realised psj addressed yumi as noona.. not yumi-ssi.. why he called pmy as pmy-ssi and not noona coz she is older thn him too? is it bcoz the age gap is small? or is it bcoz of something else? hehehe

• Like 1

Theme of the Mountblanc pics is Valentine. Would that be the reason that PMY will be in Taiwan on 14 Feb? :P

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

My guess is the pics which Dispatch may have are during those times they had dinner near their houses. With staff and friends to be safe. Secret KCouples always bring other people on their dates. 

I remember the fanpic of PSJ had lunch near his neighborhood, alone. He really prevents for any gossips.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just finished watching youns kitchen and i realised psj addressed yumi as noona.. not yumi-ssi.. why he called pmy as pmy-ssi and not noona coz she is older thn him too? is it bcoz the age gap is small? or is it bcoz of something else? hehehe

yes and psj used honorifics to JYM. but even in bts of ep.1 wwwsk, psj used informal(Banmal) to PMY.B)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes and psj used honorifics to JYM. but even in bts of ep.1 wwwsk, psj used informal(Banmal) to PMY.B)

what is the difference btween formal and informal? do we use informal term when talking to friends only?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what is the difference btween formal and informal? do we use informal term when talking to friends only?  

when you talk to a person who is older than you or is not close with you, you should use formal Korean(honorifics). you can use informal(Banmal) to younger people, friends, family...etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But its not always the case, it does not mean a guy is without romantic feelings if he calls a woman as noona. SJK always called SHK noona and that dashed hope of some of their shippers before. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

But its not always the case, it does not mean a guy is without romantic feelings if he calls a woman as noona. SJK always called SHK noona and that dashed hope of some of their shippers before. 

yes it's just a man's choice if a man calls an older woman who he has romantic feelings as noona or not. but it's common a man who is dating with an older woman doesn't call his gf as noona. maybe sjk didn't call shk as noona in real life.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes it's just a man's choice if a man calls an older woman who he has romantic feelings as noona or not. but it's common a man who is dating with an older woman doesn't call his gf as noona. maybe sjk didn't call shk as noona in real life.

I agreed with u there. cause as we can see PSJ chose to call others noona but with PMY, she's suddenly not a noona according to him. Weird

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I can't stop laughing at all these jealousy incarnate :lol: How are we gonna survive this year ? Lol

But I agree I can't wait to see their new projects to compare. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Yes he does not call her noona in real life and now in public he never calls her noona anymore.

SJK calling SHK noona that time was a cover up so people will not believe the dating rumors. 

so maybe PSJ does not care if it would be noticed by fans that he did not call PMY as noona. Or he did not expect it would be noticed. 

• Like 1