[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

And PMY is not a timid kisser. She always kissed wholeheartedly on screen

ikr.. psj also is a good kisser right.. that makes them good at creating chemistry with other actors in drama.. i just finished watching youns kitchen and i realised psj addressed yumi as noona.. not yumi-ssi.. why he called pmy as pmy-ssi and not noona coz she is older thn him too? is it bcoz the age gap is small? or is it bcoz of something else? hehehe

• Like 1

Theme of the Mountblanc pics is Valentine. Would that be the reason that PMY will be in Taiwan on 14 Feb? :P

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

My guess is the pics which Dispatch may have are during those times they had dinner near their houses. With staff and friends to be safe. Secret KCouples always bring other people on their dates. 

I remember the fanpic of PSJ had lunch near his neighborhood, alone. He really prevents for any gossips.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just finished watching youns kitchen and i realised psj addressed yumi as noona.. not yumi-ssi.. why he called pmy as pmy-ssi and not noona coz she is older thn him too? is it bcoz the age gap is small? or is it bcoz of something else? hehehe

yes and psj used honorifics to JYM. but even in bts of ep.1 wwwsk, psj used informal(Banmal) to PMY.B)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what is the difference btween formal and informal? do we use informal term when talking to friends only?  

when you talk to a person who is older than you or is not close with you, you should use formal Korean(honorifics). you can use informal(Banmal) to younger people, friends, family...etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

But its not always the case, it does not mean a guy is without romantic feelings if he calls a woman as noona. SJK always called SHK noona and that dashed hope of some of their shippers before. 

yes it's just a man's choice if a man calls an older woman who he has romantic feelings as noona or not. but it's common a man who is dating with an older woman doesn't call his gf as noona. maybe sjk didn't call shk as noona in real life.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes it's just a man's choice if a man calls an older woman who he has romantic feelings as noona or not. but it's common a man who is dating with an older woman doesn't call his gf as noona. maybe sjk didn't call shk as noona in real life.

I agreed with u there. cause as we can see PSJ chose to call others noona but with PMY, she's suddenly not a noona according to him. Weird

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Yes he does not call her noona in real life and now in public he never calls her noona anymore.

SJK calling SHK noona that time was a cover up so people will not believe the dating rumors. 

so maybe PSJ does not care if it would be noticed by fans that he did not call PMY as noona. Or he did not expect it would be noticed. 

• Like 1

SJBoo7w.jpg

YrZw5Ar.jpg

LqxiiSc.jpg

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because she was wearing a bracelet on her left hand, seeing a Phuket pic posted on her IG.

O7f4BEB.jpg

and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person. 

and pmy sat at the end of the table(look at the edge of the table in her pic)

so..in the pic posted by psj stylist, one watermelon sticker is pmy and a man sitting in front of her(maybe the white shirt guy) took her pic...who is he?:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because pmy always winks in her left eye. and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person.

so..in the pic posted by psj stylist, one watermelon sticker is pmy and a man sitting in front of her(maybe the white shirt guy) took her pic...who is he?:wub:

OMG u right. amazing detective work! Now it made more sense cause when I first saw her solo short, the corner of the table looked weird to me.

Spoiler

her breast in this rotation version is even more :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

SJBoo7w.jpg

YrZw5Ar.jpg

LqxiiSc.jpg

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because pmy always winks in her left eye. and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person.

I think u should enter to Harvard....kekek:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ikr.. psj also is a good kisser right.. that makes them good at creating chemistry with other actors in drama.. i just finished watching youns kitchen and i realised psj addressed yumi as noona.. not yumi-ssi.. why he called pmy as pmy-ssi and not noona coz she is older thn him too? is it bcoz the age gap is small? or is it bcoz of something else? hehehe

The situations are also different.  In "Youn's Kitchen," they all live in the same house, cook together, do chores together, and work in the restaurant together, so it's kind of a family atmosphere, so there's kind of a sibling elationships among Yumi and PSJ. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

SJBoo7w.jpg

YrZw5Ar.jpg

LqxiiSc.jpg

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because she was wearing a bracelet on her left hand, seeing a Phuket pic posted on her IG.

O7f4BEB.jpg

and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person. 

HAHAHAHA!! Perhaps our ......... You know.. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I do not think Dispatch has pics of PPC too. I also do not think Chinese media has pics of PPC.

Because speaking of influence in the industry, SYJ and HB are bigger stars than PPC yet Dispatch reposted pics from Chinese media. 

SHK agency manager has a close friend who worked at Dispatch from what I heard before but as I remember there were photos that came out from Chinese media. Like the plane ticket of SJK when he travelled to Europe to where SHK was having photoshoot.

For PPC, nothing. Either they are too careful and only meet at their houses or they are being extremely lucky so far about not being seen. PSJ is always seen by fans everywhere he goes even in Australia so I do not think he goes out with a girl in public yet. Any possible dates would be inside houses and hotel rooms. :lol: 

These are very good points. PSJ is a bit hard to miss because of his size, so he must be a very good planner and ninja-level dater. Not going grocery shopping together is just common sense. Lol. So my guess is that either SYJ and HB wanted to be caught, or.... since they're close friends, did they do that intentionally to throw fans and media off the scent of one of them being in a secret relationship with someone else and doesn't want it revealed?.....hmm...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1