Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

SJBoo7w.jpg

YrZw5Ar.jpg

LqxiiSc.jpg

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because she was wearing a bracelet on her left hand, seeing a Phuket pic posted on her IG.

O7f4BEB.jpg

and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person. 

and pmy sat at the end of the table(look at the edge of the table in her pic)

so..in the pic posted by psj stylist, one watermelon sticker is pmy and a man sitting in front of her(maybe the white shirt guy) took her pic...who is he?:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because pmy always winks in her left eye. and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person.

so..in the pic posted by psj stylist, one watermelon sticker is pmy and a man sitting in front of her(maybe the white shirt guy) took her pic...who is he?:wub:

OMG u right. amazing detective work! Now it made more sense cause when I first saw her solo short, the corner of the table looked weird to me.

Spoiler

her breast in this rotation version is even more :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

SJBoo7w.jpg

YrZw5Ar.jpg

LqxiiSc.jpg

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because pmy always winks in her left eye. and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person.

I think u should enter to Harvard....kekek:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ikr.. psj also is a good kisser right.. that makes them good at creating chemistry with other actors in drama.. i just finished watching youns kitchen and i realised psj addressed yumi as noona.. not yumi-ssi.. why he called pmy as pmy-ssi and not noona coz she is older thn him too? is it bcoz the age gap is small? or is it bcoz of something else? hehehe

The situations are also different.  In "Youn's Kitchen," they all live in the same house, cook together, do chores together, and work in the restaurant together, so it's kind of a family atmosphere, so there's kind of a sibling elationships among Yumi and PSJ. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

SJBoo7w.jpg

YrZw5Ar.jpg

LqxiiSc.jpg

i analyzed pmy's Phuket pic.(detective mode again:D) the pic was a mirror image. so i reversed it. because she was wearing a bracelet on her left hand, seeing a Phuket pic posted on her IG.

O7f4BEB.jpg

and look at a spoon and her hand holding a cup. it's natural a spoon is on the right side and she holds a cup with her right hand because she is a right handed person. 

HAHAHAHA!! Perhaps our ......... You know.. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I do not think Dispatch has pics of PPC too. I also do not think Chinese media has pics of PPC.

Because speaking of influence in the industry, SYJ and HB are bigger stars than PPC yet Dispatch reposted pics from Chinese media. 

SHK agency manager has a close friend who worked at Dispatch from what I heard before but as I remember there were photos that came out from Chinese media. Like the plane ticket of SJK when he travelled to Europe to where SHK was having photoshoot.

For PPC, nothing. Either they are too careful and only meet at their houses or they are being extremely lucky so far about not being seen. PSJ is always seen by fans everywhere he goes even in Australia so I do not think he goes out with a girl in public yet. Any possible dates would be inside houses and hotel rooms. :lol: 

These are very good points. PSJ is a bit hard to miss because of his size, so he must be a very good planner and ninja-level dater. Not going grocery shopping together is just common sense. Lol. So my guess is that either SYJ and HB wanted to be caught, or.... since they're close friends, did they do that intentionally to throw fans and media off the scent of one of them being in a secret relationship with someone else and doesn't want it revealed?.....hmm...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, tali58 said:

These are very good points. PSJ is a bit hard to miss because of his size, so he must be a very good planner and ninja-level dater. Not going grocery shopping together is just common sense. Lol. So my guess is that either SYJ and HB wanted to be caught, or.... since they're close friends, did they do that intentionally to throw fans and media off the scent of one of them being in a secret relationship with someone else and doesn't want it revealed?.....hmm...

On SongSong, they went grocery shopping together in NYC around Valentines 2016 and that is around 2 weeks before airing of DOTS which was a pre- produced drama. Upon coming back to Seoul, the acted awkwardly during the presscon for DOTS, and when the NYC trip was finally discovered by media, they strongly denied. These celebrities sometimes think since they are Asians and they are abroad, they would not be recognized. But there are many Chinese all over the world. Usually it's the Chinese fans who are brave enough to take photos and upload it online. 

My opinion then is that ParkPark has not ventured out together outside of their houses and hotels except when they were with a group like in Phuket where it can be passed off as group outing. 

There are fan delulus that PSJ and PMY went out very early morning in London in August and it was PMY who was the photographer of PSJ Cinema IG post. But no solid proof from fans for these delulus.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Dispatch just chooses couples they will reveal to suit business interests. if ppc are dating or not, it's sure they took pics of ppc..any type of pic..but the pics can't be a proof enough to make ppc can't deny or reporters don't want to release pics for their business interests(profits)

Thanks dear friend, but i dont know i wish in coming days we will have some great news, bc i dont like just guessing anyway this ship is really hard bc there is no sign or hints of ppc and they are doing their own job that im happy for them and wish them the best and at the same time is a uniqe ship. I hope God makes my friends heart sooo happy in this ship.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

url%5D

@twoparkcouple im quite confused.. it seems like there is another table next to her chair.. it supposed be another chair not table if she really sits at the edge of the long table.. the pic looks like as if she sat on a really small corner table.. what do u think? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@twoparkcouple im quite confused.. it seems like there is another table next to her chair.. it supposed be another chair not table if she really sits at the edge of the long table.. the pic looks like as if she sat on a really small corner table.. what do u think? 

Isn't that the arm chair?

• Like 1

100% i do belive...the picture taken by psj...coz when psj back to Korea, he wear white t-shirt...in my question...why does she show that picture on her FM? Probably, that picture taken by her Bf...kekeke 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Inetz said:

PSJ updates his weibo

Is it a pic from his autralian trip or phuket ? Lol

His hair seemed darker compared to the fanpic taken in Watson beach. So my guess that is Phuket. Lol

if so, finally....:phew:

• Like 1