[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

46 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

At first, i dont like her hairstyle with bangs (like she posted on her ig) but now i think she really fit with this style, looks so young :love:

Yeah... she can pull it off and bring it! :wink:

Just needs a little getting used to. She looks fresh and younger. But her soft long hair is still my favorite look. :blush:

• Like 1

Her legs look like she's been working out a lot recently and is probably doing weight training. I like the bit of muscle on her legs. 

And like everyone says -- she doesn't look like she's 33. How can anyone hate such beauty? This outfit and hairstyle makes her look like she's in her early-mid 20s, even young idols will be jealous.

PSJ, you are one lucky guy. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Again, shout out to the #oldbutneverold thingy from our OTP :wub: while we're at page 11:11 of this long-standing thread, let's make some little wish for them guyz :P come what may later on in the future, I truly hope all of us (both our PPC & PPS) can always stay strong & stay happy, in whatever meaning :blush: And especially these two beautiful souls who have come all the way to find each other, I hope I'll see them hands in hands & side by side till the very happy end of their journey :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Fuhhh finally able to log in my account:P how can I forgot my password.. Thanks guys for all the updates! I'm not posting but i definitely catch up on everything you guys posted:blush:

She's in wedding dress again:D Then when'll you wear your 'real' wedding dress unnie? Hehe jk.. I'm all excited for their new dramas.. Have to wait 2-3 months from now I guess.. So excited for our HaeSae couple? Or is it HaeRoy? Or SaeWon? :P i love their bangs sooo much! They both look much younger in that bangs especially PMY:wub: Can i request for special appearance of Park Saeroy in her drama and Mok Haewon in his? They can promote each others' drama thoB)

Anyone knows if there is any future project of them with MC hong kong? What's with the post in MC HK ig? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my heart is breaking for Goo Hara.. i know she was a good friend of PSJ (former labelmates) and PMY (costarred in CH). she even sent them a coffee truck during WWWSK to support them.. hope she is in a better place now :tears:

too sad..:tears: rest in peace Hara...

• Sad 5

53 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my heart is breaking for Goo Hara.. i know she was a good friend of PSJ (former labelmates) and PMY (costarred in CH). she even sent them a coffee truck during WWWSK to support them.. hope she is in a better place now :tears:

I'm sure news has reached PPC by now. Rest in peace, Hara. :tears:

Spoiler

A second suicide from yet another 2nd gen K-pop idol just a couple of months from Sulli's death. K-entertainment industry should be alarmed. I remember Hara going live in ig story after Sulli's suicide, and she was just crying and saying sorry. :bawling:

• Sad 3