Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

awww healer reunion :wub:~ yesterday labit, now changmin.. PMY is making everybody happy. :lol:..  what about PPS? well, we are jst as happy to see she’s getting so much love from everyone... :heart: 

lol some PPS are so cute asking forgiveness from PSJ coz they are excited with healer reunion lololol :joy:

now i cant wait to see bn_sj2013 on 30th.. 

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Oh wow amazing day to see Healer reunion~  I miss chaeyoungshin~

Guess she has fun tonight. Look at her smile :heart:

I miss her too~~ i miss her silly side as CYS:P one of my fav characters beside KMS.. But i'm not a changmin shipper obviously hehe

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw do u hv any idea whether wwwsk_cnfans (the logo owner) is PPS or not? i jst know this acc owner is a huge fan of WWWSK, PMY and PSJ (he/she paid subway ad for TDF promo when it was aired).. 

the owner is pps. she/he sent the coffee truck during hpl, did promotion support event for psj's movie Saja, sent ppc couple gifts for wwwsk 1st anniversary and will send coffee truck to psj for Itaewon Class soon(i saw the acc(wwwsk_cnfans) on the list of upcoming fan support for IC in psj's official fan cafe.)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Congratulation PMY for Asia Celebrity Award :heart:

oh wow. wow wow wow wow wow.

I really want to say... PMY definitely a Chemistry Queen. :thumbsup:The fact shows even through the awards :joy:

PMY and PSJ for Cosmo Beauty Award,

PMY and KJW for Best Female/Male Asian Star Award, 

PMY and JCW for Asia Celebrity Award. 

From all these awards, PMY shown that she is definitely a famous beautiful amazing actress!

Hahahahaha you are amazing, girl! You do make all shippers happy~

But most of all, you truly deserve all the award for your effort. Cos PMY is a Mid.Bo.Bae(믿보배)!  

You agree with me,right? 

external-File-1.gif

IMG-5880.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so HPL shippers are saying keunmin are trying to hide PMY and KJW's relationship coz they want to keep it a secret ?? 

Let them be. they must be heartbroken about cool&unfriendly pmy..:D even she looked sooooo cold in Starhub.

• LOL 8

When min young rambling about her son:lol: leon be like 'omma~~ how dare you talk bad about me.. I'm gonna tell appa! ' haha.. Don't worry leon you'll always be no 1 in your mommy's heart:heart:

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Let them be. they must be heartbroken about cool&unfriendly pmy..:D even she looked sooooo cold.

Righttt.. I wonder is it just me or maybe they really don't talk to each other.. Maybe they did but the camera didn't capture it.. But she looked like 'okay today i'm just gonna greet the fans,  receive my award and go back to sleep':lol:

• LOL 7

12 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Righttt.. I wonder is it just me or maybe they really don't talk to each other.. Maybe they did but the camera didn't capture it.. But she looked like 'okay today i'm just gonna greet the fans,  receive my award and go back to sleep':lol:

:lol: 

She has a lot more brighter smile tonight ~ haha thats VitaMinyoung that I want to see. Sooo cuteeee

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:
When min young rambling about her son:lol: leon be like 'omma~~ how dare you talk bad about me.. I'm gonna tell appa! ' haha.. Don't worry leon you'll always be no 1 in your mommy's heart:heart:

LOL I laughed so hard when she said Leon isn't that smart, but laughed hardest when LSG said they just do whatever PMY says.

• LOL 5

Congratulations our dearest!! :kiss_wink:

Listen to the loud cheer of the crowd! You are sooo loved! You look so happy tonight.  Happy thoughts only my dear.. those who know you well and love you are proud of you. we are equally happy for you! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

so good that we can see beautiful Minyoung in many events these days. so proud of her. 

next..it's time for psj in MMA 2019 on Nov 30. can't wait to see handsome captain Seojun.:lol:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

LOL I laughed so hard when she said Leon isn't that smart, but laughed hardest when LSG said they just do whatever PMY says.

And the fistbump they did.. :glasses: sooo cute those two! They are obviously close. PMY even gave LSG that poop emoji. :joy:

• Love 2

PMY congrats again.. Now for Best Artist in Drama ! :bawling:

Im soooo happy for SeoDeokMi :heart:

Yesss definitely hard to play a fangirl of a young idol at 30s. The research, the understanding of fanworld, definitely worth the hardships. And the drama filming schedule was packed... must be really tiring but.. Rachel, you did it well!

You are truly Romcom Queen! 

Congrats again:heart:

(Yesss we have Romcom King and Queen:wub:. Yahayy~)

• Love 2

Congratulations Minyoung..you deserve it..:thumbsup: your acting is always good and touching.:heart:

what she said that she had hard(tough) time filming hpl made me feel her burden during the drama and sad a little. but she did it well. so proud of her.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

For the second appearance onstage, now that she won the award & got to see many people have supported HPL which was filmed which much difficulty, it seems that she's feeling it once again. She thanked her family, her agency staffs & esp. her fans for being a source of strength & encouragement to her, and she promised to be an actress we can be proud of :wub:

I personally like the OST played for her intro, it's such a good song that adds up a lot to the scenes back in the drama. And yes, we'll always be your support system Mi Nyeongie, we're so proud of you already :wub:

• Like 5

Often act a kind woman Park Min-young want to act as a bad woman

From/ United Evening News(zaobao.com.sg)
By Luo LinglingPhotography / Xu YingquanPosted / November 26, 2019 

20191126-news-park.jpg

The beautiful and lovely Korean goddess Park Min-young has been positive, cheerful, and kind since her debut. She recently came to attend the "Star and Bright Starry Night 2019". When interviewed by the media, she revealed that she wanted to act as a "calculate" woman and a bad woman. She has never acted as a villain and said, "I want to act as a rich and bad woman."

She doesn't have a chance to act a bad person for the time being, because her next drama, "If the weather is fine, I'll find you", her character also is a good person. "If the weather is fine, I'll find you" is adapted from a novel with the same name. She plays an ordinary woman, because she was (heart)hurt, so she locked her heart and decided to return to the village where she was a child to teach painting.

Park Myung revealed: "My character has been suppressing her emotions, so there is not much expression. This is also the first time I went to the countryside to shoot, it is a very fresh experience."

Asked her to share her most memorable role since her debut. She said, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" was my first romantic comedy. At that time, I was in my 20s. I think the role is very close to my personality. , But now as my age, I think 'WWWSK's ' Secretary Kim' is more like myself. Maybe when I'm 40, I will like a different character. "

After 13 years of debut, she said she has been thinking about what kind of actor she wants to be. "I want to constantly challenge myself and grow with each of my characters."

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1