[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Oh wow amazing day to see Healer reunion~  I miss chaeyoungshin~

Guess she has fun tonight. Look at her smile :heart:

She's probably very happy to see an old friend and also to know that she has a lot of Vietnamese fans. That roar when she stepped on the red carpet :heart::heart::heart:

BEAUTIFUL. JUST BEAUTIFUL.

• Like 3

She got the Asia Celebs Award with JCW, and the MC complimented that they look as if being in a movie shot walking upstage for the award together. In her speech, Mi Nyeongie shared it was her first time in Hanoi (she'd been to other city of Vietnam before for vacation), she came there not knowing she'd be welcomed & supported by that many ppl, and without any preparation at all. So now that she's here & gets to see it, she'll remember all the love she's received, and she'll show us a better image through good works next year :blush:

Glad to see her smile this bright again :wub:

• Like 5

awww healer reunion :wub:~ yesterday labit, now changmin.. PMY is making everybody happy. :lol:..  what about PPS? well, we are jst as happy to see she’s getting so much love from everyone... :heart: 

lol some PPS are so cute asking forgiveness from PSJ coz they are excited with healer reunion lololol :joy:

now i cant wait to see bn_sj2013 on 30th.. 

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Oh wow amazing day to see Healer reunion~  I miss chaeyoungshin~

Guess she has fun tonight. Look at her smile :heart:

I miss her too~~ i miss her silly side as CYS:P one of my fav characters beside KMS.. But i'm not a changmin shipper obviously hehe

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw do u hv any idea whether wwwsk_cnfans (the logo owner) is PPS or not? i jst know this acc owner is a huge fan of WWWSK, PMY and PSJ (he/she paid subway ad for TDF promo when it was aired).. 

the owner is pps. she/he sent the coffee truck during hpl, did promotion support event for psj's movie Saja, sent ppc couple gifts for wwwsk 1st anniversary and will send coffee truck to psj for Itaewon Class soon(i saw the acc(wwwsk_cnfans) on the list of upcoming fan support for IC in psj's official fan cafe.)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Congratulation PMY for Asia Celebrity Award :heart:

oh wow. wow wow wow wow wow.

I really want to say... PMY definitely a Chemistry Queen. :thumbsup:The fact shows even through the awards :joy:

PMY and PSJ for Cosmo Beauty Award,

PMY and KJW for Best Female/Male Asian Star Award, 

PMY and JCW for Asia Celebrity Award. 

From all these awards, PMY shown that she is definitely a famous beautiful amazing actress!

Hahahahaha you are amazing, girl! You do make all shippers happy~

But most of all, you truly deserve all the award for your effort. Cos PMY is a Mid.Bo.Bae(믿보배)!  

You agree with me,right? 

external-File-1.gif

IMG-5880.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Let them be. they must be heartbroken about cool&unfriendly pmy..:D even she looked sooooo cold.

Righttt.. I wonder is it just me or maybe they really don't talk to each other.. Maybe they did but the camera didn't capture it.. But she looked like 'okay today i'm just gonna greet the fans,  receive my award and go back to sleep':lol:

• LOL 7

12 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Righttt.. I wonder is it just me or maybe they really don't talk to each other.. Maybe they did but the camera didn't capture it.. But she looked like 'okay today i'm just gonna greet the fans,  receive my award and go back to sleep':lol:

:lol: 

She has a lot more brighter smile tonight ~ haha thats VitaMinyoung that I want to see. Sooo cuteeee

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:
When min young rambling about her son:lol: leon be like 'omma~~ how dare you talk bad about me.. I'm gonna tell appa! ' haha.. Don't worry leon you'll always be no 1 in your mommy's heart:heart:

LOL I laughed so hard when she said Leon isn't that smart, but laughed hardest when LSG said they just do whatever PMY says.

• LOL 5

Congratulations our dearest!! :kiss_wink:

Listen to the loud cheer of the crowd! You are sooo loved! You look so happy tonight.  Happy thoughts only my dear.. those who know you well and love you are proud of you. we are equally happy for you! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

LOL I laughed so hard when she said Leon isn't that smart, but laughed hardest when LSG said they just do whatever PMY says.

And the fistbump they did.. :glasses: sooo cute those two! They are obviously close. PMY even gave LSG that poop emoji. :joy:

• Love 2