Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

GUYS! It seems that Lee Minho and our dear PSJ will be attending the same event! Until April/May tho  

• Like 1

Absolutely agree with @minmangfan ... I'm one of them who still 100% believe in our PPC.. and I do think all those reporters n insiders are still 'on guard' but at the same time they respect them for not sharing their privacy at least for now..  For now let's just enjoy n support their new shows! Still got few weeks to meet PSR n MHW-_-

I bet both of them are sponsored by nike:P Nike should make them as ambassadors then.. Btw, is the tag necessary or they really forgot to cut out the tag? :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Park min young and Kim jae wook are real COUPLE in my heart. 

Weren't you a ParkPark shipper? What happened?

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

im so confused now

Oh wow so sudden hahah.. someone's in the wrong place:sweatingbullets: Okay whatever you believe in it's up to you.. Just to remind you guys this is PPS thread.. Let us be happy with our ship n go to your own ship.. Peace no war

2 hours ago, dimadiess said:

GUYS! It seems that Lee Minho and our dear PSJ will be attending the same event! Until April/May tho  

it's just Seoul city's wish. i don't think Seoul can achieve their dream(the concert).:lol:

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's just Seoul city's wish. i don't think Seoul can achieve their dream(the concert).:lol:

Oh, I see, I misunderstood :lol: I was laughing at the idea, the two actors our PMY was caught with in a "dating scandal" together. Only Lee Joon Ki would be missing from the ordeal haha

6 hours ago, pmyftw said:

I’m genuinely asking if there’s anyone here who still 100% believes in them.

Hi! no doubt about it i'm 3000% believe in PPC. Period!

Not going anywhere :kiss_wink:

that's not real @jingjaja post. jingjaja said someone hacked her acc and posted that!!!!:rage:  pps, please report this to soompi.

i don't understand why hpl shipper even hacked pps acc and posted their ship is real on ppc forum. disgusting..:angry:

• Angry 3

34 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

this post os FAKE! The account was hacked. The real owner of the account couldnt log in to her account for a long time now coz she forgot her password. Thats why she hasnt posted in a long while. Whoever is this hacker... do not make troubles here. 

DO NOT believe this post.

I seldom post here but i 3000% believe in PPC, and still supporting both individually.

and the recent post from @jingjaja is fake, someone hacked her account. 

can't believe that one can bring down one's own dignity to do this just to make believe their own ship.. omg seriously?

Don't we all have something good we want to achieve in our life? That something we can be proud of

Is this something u can proud of?

Don't worry the real jingjaja.. we believe in you 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

this post os FAKE! The account was hacked. The real owner of the account couldnt log in to her account for a long time now coz she forgot her password. Thats why she hasnt posted in a long while. Whoever is this hacker... do not make troubles here. 

DO NOT believe this post.

if u know the owner get her to reset her acc....as we couldnt do anything unless a report from the original user with the correct registered acc is file.....

this will solve the issues......

• Thanks 1

Wahhh

I cannot believe others feel threaten by our PPC soompi forum. :joy:

what have we done~? 

Sorry I just need to laugh this out.

We know @jingjaja since beginning of this forum. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are the one truly in her HEART~ 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if u know the owner get her to reset her acc....as we couldnt do anything unless a report from the original user with the correct registered acc is file.....

this will solve the issues......

Thank you admin for the quick action and deleting the posts. I will let the real owner of the account to do what you said. 

Thanks again.

poor jingjaja.. i was so confused jst now coz i know she would never write something like that.. she has been here since 2018 and she’s a long time fan of PSJ and such a good PPC shipper.. if u guys hv any way to personally contact her please advise her to file an official complaint to admin..... 

• Like 2

That so low of u labbit shipper.. Not only ig but soompi too? What's your motive actually.. What a waste of time..

Okayy that's it.. Let's just ignore these sick people

• Like 1