Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Unnie is a really good woman.

yess she is truly a good woman.. i remember Jaesuk said in Running Man he sent PMY an icecream truck during HPL coz she sent him some kind of tea and goodies first.. i think PMY is a really caring person.. she will be a great wife and mom one day... i bet she will be the kind of mom who makes cute school lunch boxes for her children lol..

btw, could this man be any cuter?? lol when he said ‘ommma’ 

• LOL 7

Definitely a busy November for PPC! Attending events and shooting their respective dramas in between. Wishing for more and more blessings to come for them! :innocent:

Good thing they are neighbors.. like either one could just literally walk to each other's house. :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw, could this man be any cuter?? lol when he said ‘ommma’ 

Definitely a cutie! A six packed cutie! :lol:

Oh wow what a simile of Haewon's life...

I bet it is really heavy to her :joy: we probably gonna see the IGTY bts scene where she struggle handling the cello case...

And oh myyy would you look at that beautiful legs! Must be working hard doing pilates and exercises. How can I get as motivated as PMY? :sweatingbullets:  

Psstt! She's good at insta story now:lol: keep it up girll~

• Like 2

Ahh the Haewon aesthetic as I imagined! I knew she would still look so chic even when carrying a cello case. I'm sooo excited for her new drama because I feel her excitement, too! I wonder if she took cello lessons already?

Also very happy that PPC already know how to use instagram story! Pretty sure some kind of tutorial happened (Jessica to PMY, then PMY to her neighbor in Cheongdam-dong).

@quietobserver It's a lot easier to commit to working out and staying fit when 1) your beauty is your investment and 2) your partner/bf is committed to staying fit as well. I noticed that PMY is not exactly very lean (she has a tiny waist but her abs aren't that defined) and lacks a bit of muscle, so it means she doesn't do a lot of weights. Probably more cardio and pilates or yoga. She loves food so maybe she eats everything she wants to eat but in moderation. She's already smashing before, and although she's on fire now I wish she will gain just a little bit more muscle. A certain neighbor can help her do weights in moderation :tounge_xd:

• Like 3

TGIF, so many things to look forward to ^^ So we'll get to see him with TirTir event later, and her in the World Klass show (bet the contestants will be fanboying her a lot kkk)

So while we're waiting, here's another slip just for fun. DPC (official account) liked this picture of our OTP.  This is really just for fun coz after all CellReturn is also a competitor isn't it :joy: our OTP is bringing everyone together, or is it bcoz winter is comin' & people just wanna some heartwarming embrace kkk~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Today suitfit fits him well, as usual lol~ Himself & the one helping recording the video also said that he's been so beezy with IC filming :wub: So our man is among the male celebs with the most commercial endorsements right now, and everyone keeps commentin' on how great his skin is, a "남신/ male deity" ^^ Oh yeah I'm jealous too :kiss_closed:

And I think they're also have female endorser in the future too, in which case I bet our man can help with a great recommendation too lol *jk jk

Does it mean another appearance to look forward to hmm :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow shocking to see dpc liked ppc photo together :lol:

And not to mention iamwell followed pps's igs :lol:

Looks like TirTir will start soon~ kyahhh PSJ ! PSJ !

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Another #ComZia date to call it a week & get ready for the weekend~ so pretty & cozy :wub:  

• Like 1

It's short but it's good to see him :Dwoww super tall!

Will there a chance like this to give fan letter to him ? So closeeeeee

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Getting ready for StarHub, I think I'm already ready for this bang hairstyle also :wub: chic & sophisticated ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Pretty with her bangs.. :blush:

Im sure she will look fantastic on Starhub.. cant wait to see her glam it up! :kiss_wink:

I wonder what happened to her legs though... she has bruises.. from YoGa? Pilates? Haewon's cello? :D

• Like 3

Same here PMY. We also love you in WwWSK and that is by far my favorite role of yours. :grin:

Same with her.. I also watched the Netflix series "You". Its an entertaining suspense drama. You guys should try it. ;)

• Like 9

I wanna say she looks like a girl idol ! :love:

So young look!

She looks amazing on the airport look today! 

And she is sooo tiny beside her bodyguard :joy:

Cant wait to see her style at Starhub! 

(I think she will look cute for the event. Hehe)

• Love 1