Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Wow shocking to see dpc liked ppc photo together :lol:

And not to mention iamwell followed pps's igs :lol:

Looks like TirTir will start soon~ kyahhh PSJ ! PSJ !

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Another #ComZia date to call it a week & get ready for the weekend~ so pretty & cozy :wub:  

• Like 1

It's short but it's good to see him :Dwoww super tall!

Will there a chance like this to give fan letter to him ? So closeeeeee

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Getting ready for StarHub, I think I'm already ready for this bang hairstyle also :wub: chic & sophisticated ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Pretty with her bangs.. :blush:

Im sure she will look fantastic on Starhub.. cant wait to see her glam it up! :kiss_wink:

I wonder what happened to her legs though... she has bruises.. from YoGa? Pilates? Haewon's cello? :D

• Like 3

Same here PMY. We also love you in WwWSK and that is by far my favorite role of yours. :grin:

Same with her.. I also watched the Netflix series "You". Its an entertaining suspense drama. You guys should try it. ;)

• Like 9

I wanna say she looks like a girl idol ! :love:

So young look!

She looks amazing on the airport look today! 

And she is sooo tiny beside her bodyguard :joy:

Cant wait to see her style at Starhub! 

(I think she will look cute for the event. Hehe)

• Love 1

At first, i dont like her hairstyle with bangs (like she posted on her ig) but now i think she really fit with this style, looks so young :love:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

At first, i dont like her hairstyle with bangs (like she posted on her ig) but now i think she really fit with this style, looks so young :love:

Yeah... she can pull it off and bring it! :wink:

Just needs a little getting used to. She looks fresh and younger. But her soft long hair is still my favorite look. :blush:

• Like 1

Her legs look like she's been working out a lot recently and is probably doing weight training. I like the bit of muscle on her legs. 

And like everyone says -- she doesn't look like she's 33. How can anyone hate such beauty? This outfit and hairstyle makes her look like she's in her early-mid 20s, even young idols will be jealous.

PSJ, you are one lucky guy. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Again, shout out to the #oldbutneverold thingy from our OTP :wub: while we're at page 11:11 of this long-standing thread, let's make some little wish for them guyz :P come what may later on in the future, I truly hope all of us (both our PPC & PPS) can always stay strong & stay happy, in whatever meaning :blush: And especially these two beautiful souls who have come all the way to find each other, I hope I'll see them hands in hands & side by side till the very happy end of their journey :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Fuhhh finally able to log in my account:P how can I forgot my password.. Thanks guys for all the updates! I'm not posting but i definitely catch up on everything you guys posted:blush:

She's in wedding dress again:D Then when'll you wear your 'real' wedding dress unnie? Hehe jk.. I'm all excited for their new dramas.. Have to wait 2-3 months from now I guess.. So excited for our HaeSae couple? Or is it HaeRoy? Or SaeWon? :P i love their bangs sooo much! They both look much younger in that bangs especially PMY:wub: Can i request for special appearance of Park Saeroy in her drama and Mok Haewon in his? They can promote each others' drama thoB)

Anyone knows if there is any future project of them with MC hong kong? What's with the post in MC HK ig? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

She must be spending time with her sister since she's in singapore.. Probably she travel there with her parents or her mom only