[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

@TheMsChelsea91 thanks. I woke up unexpectedly  but no raw is out yet. So dying for the recap. 

But grumble, grumble SIW still left LSY looking like he was dying 12 yrs ago. Am I supposed to forgive him just because  he cared? So who got into trouble? And  where was the father? And what kind of trouble  can continue  on for 12yrs for crying out loud?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continuation:

12) SY checks out his body after Yr left.  The bruising has spread so much it pretty much is bruising on the right side of his torso. 

13) next day at airport,  they announce that there will be airport quality service check by anonymous officer. They all seem to be ready. Meanwhile,  Director kwon finally reads the letter Yang saw Choi left yesterday.  He is shocked and immediately called SIW, who is shocked as well.  yang glared at them.  Seems like Yang finally knows their secret deal and she is very angry. She confronts both SIw and Director Kwon separately. 

14) A lady/florist walks into the airport and begins setting up her flowers in the public area.  Airport quality officer sees this. 

15) choi is in the security office.  He eyes YJ and ODG and seems to know that YJ is the girl troubling  ODG and smiles.  The security team gets a call about the florist.  ODG, YJ and the team go to check.  

16) YR is there too.  The securitu team is forced to remove the flowers from the public area.  YJ begins to take the flowers off from an arch that has been set up. She has troubles to get the flowers off so ODG does it.  He is very cold to her and does not look at her at all.  She sees this and seems troubled by his cold exterior.  

17) SY is walking when he suddenly gets lightheaded.  ES catches his arm and could see he is sick.  They sit in a store room where ES gives him a bottle of water.  SY looks really sick but YR keeps hollering him at the insistence of Mr Gong who wonders where he is and why he isnt there helping them.  ES covers for SY and even lies to YR when YR asks if Sy is sick.  SY could only thank him for his help. 

18) YJ and ODG patrol the airport. He is a couple of steps ahead of her and ignores her. He helps pick up and fallen luggage and catches a child who is almost run over by a trolley.  YJ asks ODG if he is mad at her. He said he is not.  He is all diplomatic about how he is fine and bla bla bla. Suddenly,  YJ asks him what he likes about her.  He is flustered but begins telling her what he likes about her.  She seems touched but he is all about maintaining their professionalism.  He walks away and she slaps her face telling herself to get a grip. 

19) YR goes to look for SY and finds ES leaving the store room.  ES covers for SY but this time,  SY comes out from the room looking fine. ES remarks that YR really likes SY because she ignores him when she sees SY.  ES leaves but is worried about Sy. 

20) SY is stl dizzy and does not hear YR talking about holding hands. Suddenly blood gushes out of his nose.  Yr is alarmed and wants him to go to the hospital.  He says he is fine and goes to the toilet instead. Blood wont stop coming out.  SY is in tears.  Outside the toilet,  Yr waits anxiously but sees a group of men in black entering the toilet. Meanwhile, Jang calls Sy but he doesnt answer. Instead,  YR calls him to inform about Sy.  Jang quickly grabs his jacket to go to the airport.  He grabs a vial/syringe before leaving. 

21) YR is suspicious abt the men.  So she leaves the place to find ODG and NYJ. In the meantime, the men surround SY and knife attacker enters.  They ask if he wants to take it here or somewhere else. 

Part 3 coming

22) YR find ODG and YJ and report everything that happened. oDG goes into the toilet but Sy is missing except his walkie talkie.  He calls Choi and they quickly find the CCTV footage and sees SY is being surrounded by the men as they are walking out of the airport.  The security team is deployed immediately.  ODG tells YJ to stay with YR and he will join the search. yJ begins protesting.  ODG wants to stop her but remembers she says his constant worrying for her is uncomfortable so he lets her come with him. 

23) YR calls Jang who just arrived at the airport and tells him what happenes.  They meet up and Jang shows YR the vial/syringe. 

24) the security team meet the thugs and SY at the basement parking.  Knife attacker recognizes ODG and laughs.  SY tells them to let him and the thugs pass.  I think he doesnt want the security team to get hurt. 

25) Choi meets up with SIW. Basically tells him what happened to SY and that he knows Sy is his brother. Choi also tells him the story of his friend who also was one of the scholars of the chairman of the thug group and his sad ending.  Yang overhears their conversation and wants to know what happened with Sy. 

26) Choi calls ODG on his walkie talkie and tells him to let SY and the thugs go. A number of cars drive in to the basement parking, surrounding them. 

Ep ends, no preview. 

Forgotten scene:

SY confronted SIW the next day after the fight.  They talk about a disc.  Turns out SY knows more about SIW's shady dealings that he let on.  SIW literally shooked. Flashback,  after the meal at Fox Bride,  SIW left something and actually YR's dad gave it to SY.  Guess this is what the thugs want.  Flash forward, we see adult SY opening his drawer and looking at the disc.  Too many questions about this dic left.. 

My comment:

This story is dark and depressing now. SY seems to not care so much about his life. And the number of the bag guys is surprising.  Choi is right. Security team is severely outnumbered.  They need to let SY go

20 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

@TheMsChelsea91 thanks. I woke up unexpectedly  but no raw is out yet. So dying for the recap. 

But grumble, grumble SIW still left LSY looking like he was dying 12 yrs ago. Am I supposed to forgive him just because  he cared? So who got into trouble? And  where was the father? And what kind of trouble  can continue  on for 12yrs for crying out loud?

Exactly. Not a fan of SIW whatsoever 

So the writers want to redeem SIw and we got more explanation abour the thug storyline.  So now my questions are:

1) what is in the disc? 

2) why thugs are interested in SY so much that SIw basically sold his soul to them to save him - an effort which failed btw,  coz hello,  bad guys still bothering him,  ugh! 

3) Can SIW be redeemed? I feel like he already went too far. We have the authorities looking into him as well.  Even if he doesnt die, he will have to go to prison. 

Other than that,  a pretty disappointing week in the romance department,  but YR is really a wonder woman. Sy needs to stop thinking about himself for once and think of this lady who loves him too much. 

Eun Seob is also my unsung hero. He needs a happy ending too. 

And where is my second couple aka security couple this week?  The gap between them has grown. 

I also want to know what is the deal SIw brokered between Director Kwon and the Chairman.  Director Kwon seems to have some common sense as he wants to drop the deal now. 

Thank you very much for the recaps guys. So is it true we only have one more episode next week? 

Well, honestly i kinda dissapointed about the progress of their romance. Its much better when they are still office mate. But after they are become the couple the "tension" of their romance is decrease. Their adult, so i expected more than kiss on cheek. I am sorry for being greedy...:phew:

Hehehe

22 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

Thank you very much for the recaps guys. So is it true we only have one more episode next week? 

Well, honestly i kinda dissapointed about the progress of their romance. Its much better when they are still office mate. But after they are become the couple the "tension" of their romance is decrease. Their adult, so i expected more than kiss on cheek. I am sorry for being greedy...:phew:

Hehehe

I guess because of SY physical and mental health degrading, the romance progressing have taken a stop for now... But it is heartwarming seeing YR being there for him. I hope he is coming away from this safe and sound first, and then that they give us some normal couple time next week :)  I think this is gonna be a big lesson for SY on how to handle his body... 

My thoughts on how next week's episodes should end the series:

• The deal between Director Kwon and the chairman is squashed.  As payment for his sins, SIW is forced to work in Mr. Jang's noodle shop for the next 20 years as a waiter (secretly stealing extra noodles on the rare occasion).
  • Our 3rd OTP: Yang and Choi finally admit their feelings for each other and agree to date after Yang's divorce is final.
  • Our 2nd OTP: ODK sees NYJ eating alone again at the store.  He sits next to her with his meal.  They sit uncomfortably for a couple of minutes but then NYJ notices out the corner of her eye that ODk is holding out a headband with cat's ears sticking out of it.  Essentially this is him extending an olive branch and admitting that she is the cat face that he wants to date.  She replies by putting the head band on her head and they both start to eat and talk quietly with each other.
  • Our 1st OTP:  YR suddenly remembers the great science team that she worked with on "I Am Not A Robot" and brings SY to them so that they can fix him properly.  Not only do they fix his arm and leg but also improve his sight so that now he can become a pilot.  SY & YR go off flying on several adventures together, enjoying their life.

If only PD-nim would read my posts.  Think of how much better the KDrama world would be.

please next week I really need full of heart fluttering episode, 15 episodes but sooyeon and yeoreum don't have enough happy moments :(

It's so sad sooyeon really couldn't accept himself being a disable in front of yeoreum that he prefers to die than remove those advanced prosthetics :tears:

Where-Stars-Land31.jpg

ODG & YJ are such a sweet and tender part of this drama and I was really hoping she would come around today and just allow herself to admit that she too feels something stirring within her.  I join those who have said that these two actors deserve a lead spot together as an OTP in a drama.  Their chemistry is really over the top and taking over a large part of my interest you can't help yourself it's like just watching them and those feelings that are like this force between them and always leaving you hoping that a hug or a kiss might happen...

Yet sometimes it's the not touching or saying the words out loud.

Although knowing there are feelings of want always there in the air.

That make it so dang good

and leaves your heart always on the edge...

First scene on ep 29: I feel like kissing Mr. Jang!!!! :wub: He's somewhat look hot there..... Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for giving the hope to SY:heart:

Best sentence for ep 29-30

"He's the only man for me..."

Seriously.... I got ticklish butterfly in my stomach when SY said about the sleepover... 

Oh gosh!!!!

Next week is the LAST episode??

There are a lot more to solve!!!!!

Yeah, this whole gang storyline, even the whole older brother part, feels completely pointless. Everything we care about and love in this show is between the two couples, and following LSY battle is fears and insecurities regarding his disability.

As someone else said a while back, you could change his origin story to getting his injuries from a simple accident, and it really wouldn't change much of anything to do with what he's gone through as his relationship with HYR has blossomed and grown. 

I'm so done with the gang, and the drama that's suddenly developed around the reveal that IW is trying to push for the airport terminal's privatisation is just plain weird since there's no way that Director Kwon would have anywhere near the influence needed to push something like that through in real life. Seems like a huge waste, and why'd it take 10 years for them to get to that point?

And I don't even care! Take me back to LSY and HYR's relationship, with all their mess and insecurity, and show me how in learning to embrace each other they're learning to accept themselves. And give me more of our awesome second couple, their brief conversation before all this gang nonsense took over was comfortably the highlight of the episode.

Is there only one episode left? How on earth are they going to wrap up the gang aspect, the privitisation reveal, what happened to HYR's father, how do LSY's super advanced prosthetics even exist, will LSY live through this, will he and HYR stay together, what about IW's dad, so many questions and things they need to wrap up. It's going to leave us no time for more off ODG and YJ, when that's really what I care about now. :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Tasia said:

First scene on ep 29: I feel like kissing Mr. Jang!!!! :wub: He's somewhat look hot there..... Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for giving the hope to SY:heart:

Best sentence for ep 29-30

"He's the only man for me..."

Seriously.... I got ticklish butterfly in my stomach when SY said about the sleepover... 

Oh gosh!!!!

Next week is the LAST episode??

There are a lot more to solve!!!!!

Why Yae Romm~~ aaaa ?? You should stay with him that night. 

Watching the ep 29-30 really working my emotions up and down... Well... with some butterflies in the middle ad the tension on the head, and the clenching jaws and stirred heart.
I was able to feel Jang's joy to give such hope to SY... I cannot imagine what would one feel after 11 years immobile and suddenly he was able to get up and walk again... I can understand SY's stubbornness (eventually), why he cared less about his life.. He's a man in love, who refused to let go his capability to walk... because he didn't want to feel again his feelings during his 11 years staying on bed, lying helpless...
It hurt my heart to imagine that... (Lee Je Hoon really acted his emotions well...) 
HYR... she's just an angel... When she said "He's the only man for me" to KES... I can feel her sincerity... Good to know that she's also vent her sadness, anger, frustration.... and keep loving LSY deeply... :wub:
I think there will be no time for the classic break up and make up in K-drama world for this drama... 
(reminding myself: Next week will be the LAST episode!!!)
So... I was hoping to see a lovely romance of LSY and HYR... walking hand in hand at the airport, getting ready for a vacation somewhere... and the sleepover to happen.... :wub:
Aigooo aigoo....

Also for NYJ and ODK... I hope NYJ would kiss ODK... that man is just so adorable.. I love this pair so much too...
I hope they will eventually be together... 

And Yang and Choi... They do look great together, don't they? And their roles are really irreplaceable.. 

Regarding SIW.........
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
So he's doing what he's doing to "protect" SY??
I cannot seem to like him... 
LDG played SIW well... hateful but yet certain emotions like holding his emotions in front of SY - it was well portrayed...

I love when Choi told him to let him know if he needs help - because life and death is a different story... (My admiration to Choi grew deeper)... He seemed to concern about SIW's safety so much...

I hope on the last episode, ODK will have his "revenge" time towards the knife guy! I hated to see him under estimating ODK like that! (one of the many wishful scenes for the last ep):ph34r:

OK... I hope I can concentrate to work.... But my mind kept on lingering on how to wrap all up in 1 (or 2) episodes???

:fearful:

6 hours ago, unhelpful said:

Is there only one episode left? How on earth are they going to wrap up the gang aspect, the privitisation reveal, what happened to HYR's father, how do LSY's super advanced prosthetics even exist, will LSY live through this, will he and HYR stay together, what about IW's dad, so many questions and things they need to wrap up. It's going to leave us no time for more off ODG and YJ, when that's really what I care about now

Yeah, I really wonder how too. SIW's father being in the hospital, which I am sure the writer will have to write in a reconciliation since SIW was handed the address. Then the reconciliation between SIW and LSY. The bad air between trio Yang, SIW and Choi. And minor thing about the cheating husband of the other female Team Leader. Also the Airport Service Quality, which was first mentioned long time ago in the early episodes. 

47 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah, I really wonder how too. SIW's father being in the hospital, which I am sure the writer will have to write in a reconciliation since SIW was handed the address. Then the reconciliation between SIW and LSY. The bad air between trio Yang, SIW and Choi. And minor thing about the cheating husband of the other female Team Leader. Also the Airport Service Quality, which was first mentioned long time ago in the early episodes. 

Yeah, they've been mentioning the Airport Service Quality assessment for ages. That in itself would probably have been enough of a tension generator. 

The bad blood between Yang, SIW, and Choi has never been explained either has it, and now there doesn't seem to be any time left for that. 

It's also not been explained how Choi and LSY first met or why she's been do supportive of him this whole time either.

It's like the writer had a number of ideas for what could be going on at the airport and between the staff to create drama, and then instead of picking a couple of those had tried to use them all. While at the same time SIW's thread and the gang side of the story has overspilled and threatens to drown the rest of the show and it's characters. It should have ended with the ex-boyfriend being arrested, there was no need to tie him to the gang.

Let Choi and Yang shut down SIW's plan, and let's refocus on LSY learning to accept himself as he is, and not kill himself for a couple of days worth of mobility. And lots more of our wonderful security couple being awkward and cute!

Just finished watching with subs.... it's still a very tense last 10 minutes for me even though I knew what was happening.

Forgive me for saying this, but I somehow feel that SY may die? I don't know why he was talking about feeling glad knowing that GES who likes YR is a good person. It's like he's preparing to leave YR....

Or, SIW will sacrifice himself so as to save SY from the thugs.

On a rewatch, I still so wanna smack Cho and that other guy. Seeing their smug faces really makes my blood boil...

Prepare for a time jump, chingus... Because I am sure that green vial thing will get to be used, and then SY will take quite some time to heal. At least Jang will need time to repair his implanted chip and outer devices. This show should've been a 20-episodes (or rather 40 episodes) drama. Then it would have been so much better a ride. I'm praying we'll have a good finale episode, otherwise I'll be so disappointed with this drama that could've been a great drama.

Archived