[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Because if he ask the second time, she will just say yes :lol:

Lolol! But this is  the girl who did say she ain’t ready when he was showing her his body / arm  . I’m like why ? :lol:

Jokes aside , I know the drama is trying to bring redemption for SIW but I wish this was done a tad earlier . I still find myself blaming him for everything. I really didn’t like that the security people were ask to withdraw at the last scene ...I mean this is a matter of national security, you mean thugs run the show ? Shouldn’t they call the cops ? 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별 - Mon&Tue @ 22:00 KST - FINALE tonight
35 minutes ago, 11moonstone said:

full preview

What happened is he leaving? What yr  told him?? 

I hope he didn't  plan to leave her too even when I know she not letting  him go like this 

Ah I hated it , it the last episode so it feel like it not enough  I didn't  get enough  seeing yr helping  sy overcome  his fear , no I get enought  from the other otp  space  and background  , not any enought background of  other teams leaders  :bawling:

10 minutes ago, nona88 said:

What happened is he leaving? What yr  told him?? 

I hope he didn't  plan to leave her too even when I know she not letting  him go like this 

Ah I hated it , it the last episode so it feel like it not enough  I didn't  get enough  seeing yr helping  sy overcome  his fear , no I get enought  from the other otp  space  and background  , not any enought background of  other teams leaders  :bawling:

Me too, I feel like last episode gonna be like rushing episode.. :unsure:

Previews starts with the later scenes from the episode. Then earlier scenes at the end. So I am hopeful.

But heck I see the Security couple in the middle. Don't tell me they will end with the 1st date at the end of the episode? Since NYJ's scene is in the middle of the preview?

I just watched ODG's  confession scene for ep 30 four times. Sigh. Be still my beating heart.

Also have to admire the camera work. Did you guys notice the camera work? And editing? After the 3rd time I was admiring how good it was.

It was a pan out scene. Then switching scenes. Then as the confession got intense it was a slow zoom to capture the emotions. Then switching faces scenes again. Then pan out scene as he turned away. And it was never a fast zoom in or out switches

I got caught in video segmenting mode since I do remember my subbing days. For those of you who cut or segment videos and you need to see the timing. Did you see how sharp it was? When you have too rapid editing some speech is off screen and you have to do italics since the character is off screen. All the speech was when the person is on screen. Then no super draggy lines so it goes on and on for segmenting purposes- like 3 or 4 segments for 1 sentence.

I was ( sorry for sounding so nerdy here ) admiring the emotionally charged scene. Cos' I freaking love this couple. Then it evolved to wow, that is a nicely filmed and edited scene. So good. Made even better that I could see their expressions. And not too close for the close ups too. I remember one drama. Was it Laurel House tailor or something like that. I think it was one of the secondary characters. The stupid camera zoomed so close her whole face took up the screen. Like the top of the face and her chin was at the bottom of the screen. That's how close up the zoom was.

And oh yeah last comment. LSY is having rhabdomyolysis right? Oh yeah it is life threatening. And yes it is a feasible explanation. Don't believe I heard it mentioned except for the CK levels. The laughable thing is how the writer is making this dramatic big deal out of it. Oy, send him to the doctor and just treat it instead of making Dr Park go on and on in big dramatic terms. Its not as if it is a super rare condition. I have seen it several times in real life. And yes they are in a bad way but not to the extent of several episodes long even for a Kdrama plot device.

Be still my heart...

the preview... the first few seconds... I feel like it's an imagination only...

Bloody... :bawling:

I think YR asked SY, can't you stay by my side... something like that... (after the lovey doey scene)

Then the crying and hugging scene, I think she asked something like "Can't you just accept it?" to SY..

And ODG and NYJ... isn't ODG cuteeee... He blushed when NYJ was on his shoulder :wub:

So... anyone will do a live recap tonight?

:wub::love::sweat_smile: - half begging - half hoping :love:

The lovey doey scene kept on repeating on my mind...

I cannot help to wish that it would come true... not as a dream......................

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

my little rant about today finale eps

1. How they gonna solve all problem in one eps

2. 3 team leader relationship (are they past lover/co worker or what)

WE NEED 1-2 EPS EXTENSIONS.

Yes. so many things still need to be solved. SY's dealing with the machines, his relationship with his brother, his brother's relationship with his dad, we didn't even get a glimpse of YR Appa with her in flashback, the gangsters and who's the big boss behind them.

I wish they will extend it a bit. If 20 episodes will be too draggy, make it at least 17 or 18. But I hope for the best for tonight. I hope they will address most of the problems and solved them. And happy ending for YR-SY please. They went through a lot. They deserve happiness. Maybe ending with them having their vacation together during Christmas will be great too.

Archived