(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

I think JHI's pics with other females are either costars, fans and one is an event caterer for his event. It will be impolite to reject if they approach him.There is nothing to it...not like some private party at the beach or something intimate.

As much as some ppl criticise lack of corrspondence...some can also say they are avoiding attention and keeping low profile. There is no way to confirm anything. Best if dont speculate. Sometimes anti-fans might go and spread stuff. For me...before the "ship"...the 2 "passengers" come 1st..wish the best for them individually too. If really there is nothing...then also wish no pressure to them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, randomthotz said:

Who knows whether he'll come tomorrow/today. But he went to the Great Battle to support a FNC member - AOA's Seolhyun (? - I don't follow K pop). He made his debut in an AOA music video back in the day. The premiere was on his FNC calendar - I saw that afterwards. Jung Yoo Jin is also FNC. He's their biggest actor at the moment, of course they will bring him out as much as possible to support within their company. 

I wouldn't necessarily say he doesn't show support for SYJ. She's not posting on instagram so there's nothing to like. He still hasn't added his new co-star and rarely likes any female IG pictures. The VIP premiere today is the first big thing where he can show his support since SITR ended. Maybe the Seoul Int'l Awards, but he didn't win so there was no reason to go. I do wonder about the acceptance speech...she sounded measured and practiced, especially compared to the Baeksang Last Princess speech where she was crying. She regretted not attending with him and "I hope to meet again". I thought all that was a bit weird, as if there was a subliminal message there for him like a push to get things started or that was how they agreed to mention him or something. Something fishy. 

I also wonder why she's been so IG quiet. Even in her prev hiatus, she posted once a month or so. Is it too overwhelming to be tagged with JHI so much when nothing has happened? The haters? Or she's so happy that she just doesn't. 

I guess everyone here today is just waiting patiently for tonight to see whether JHI turns up at the VIP screening today :rolleyes:

I don't know why but have stopped thinking too much about it coz i think if he doesn't turn up, it could mean 3 things : either (i) there is nothing between them at all (and they also no longer are in contact - esp. in view of SYJ's statement of hoping to meet him again some day), OR (ii) he is busy filming his movie so he can't make it OR (iii) there is something going on between them so he's keeping a low profile so as not to attract attention. And if he does turn up, I think it could mean 2 things : (i) there is no romantic feelings between them at all and he is turning up to just show support for his sunbae, OR (ii) there is something going on between them and he is not afraid to show the world how he supports her.  Am I analysing too much? :lol:

I think what is most important is what is really happening between the both of them - if something is indeed happening, then it does not matter to me whether he turns up or whether we see them together at the APAN awards (although I would of course want that to happen!). (BTW, does anyone know whether their attendance at APAN is confirmed?)

SYJ has always shown she has a soft spot for JHI - in the recent interview where the MC (who looked like JHI) walked into the studio with the red umbrella and asked her whether she will treat him to a meal and she said yes, I can't help but notice that she had a forlorn look on her face before she answered (like as if she was reminiscing of someone).  As for JHI, I don't know at all. I agree with some of you that he is probably not the type who will sacrifice love for his career / fame so if nothing is happening, i guess it's either he's too busy to think about relationships or  there's no romantic interest (but if so, then why did he hold her hand on 2 occasions (unless it's all just for publicity)??)

I always wonder whether JHI will "change" with all the fame and popularity that he's receiving these days. I've recently read about how UEE said that she dared not call him even though she has his number because of how famous he is now. I hope JHI has not become "unreachable" now (including for SYJ).  Not that I doubt his character coz I think JHI is a nice guy from what I have read, but sometimes,  with all the schedules keeping him busy, I'm not sure if he can still find the time to maintain relationships or keep in touch with other people.  There's no doubt he's very busy now - looking at all the commercials he's been having, his pictures must be everywhere in South Korea right now. That's really good for his career, but by being so busy,  he may not have time to think about matters of the heart / spend time getting to know the other person better. As we all know, time passes by very quickly when we're busy, without us knowing it. 

Thanks @katty27 for posting the clip to remember our couple!  But I did not watch it coz I'm so afraid I will end up missing them even more! I don't even dare re-watch their BTS (which are even much sweeter than the drama itself)! :lol:   

I don't know about you guys but this is my first time shipping a couple and I wonder what it takes to ship a couple...and what generally happens in the cases of other "ships"..... I know sometimes it's hard to be a woman, but it's even much harder shipping a couple! :lol:

You tend to go through something like an emotional roller coaster depending on what they do,  what they say etc...maybe it's because I just love this couple so much.... :)

I'm glad to know Jung Yoo Jin is from FNC...... otherwise I'd be wondering why he is so nice to her to send her a foodtruck! :sweatingbullets:

Do you guys think SYJ will send a foodtruck to JHI?

3 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

guess everyone here today is just waiting patiently for tonight to see whether JHI turns up at the VIP screening today :rolleyes:

I don't know why but have stopped thinking too much about it coz i think if he doesn't turn up, it could mean 3 things : either (i) there is nothing between them at all (and they also no longer are in contact - esp. in view of SYJ's statement of hoping to meet him again some day), OR (ii) he is busy filming his movie so he can't make it OR (iii) there is something going on between them so he's keeping a low profile so as not to attract attention. And if he does turn up, I think it could mean 2 things : (i) there is no romantic feelings between them at all and he is turning up to just show support for his sunbae, OR (ii) there is something going on between them and he is not afraid to show the world how he supports her.  Am I analysing too much

Haha I guess many shippers are analysing as you do now. We can see that JHI SYJ became  close after STIR, they did not hide that fact, at least at friend level. JHI is very famous these day. In Neogotiation, HB n SYJ do not have a romance. So, if JHI show up to support his former costar, it's reasonable and he should do that as a friend- normal friend only. He is filming a movie which its schedule is not as so much tight as of drama. He absolutely has timeslot to come. So, if he will not show up, I doubt that they have a relationship to hide. Just hope, even if there is smt hidden, he will still come n act like a friend:D. Want to see them badly

3 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

in view of SYJ's statement of hoping to meet him again some day)

Because JHI was not awarded and no chance to come to the event, so she shown her hope to be with him some day in the next one, I guess that what she meant. In his fanmeeting some months ago, when asked about whether a chance that SYJ to come to his next fanmeeting, he answered she was abroad so he would ask her later. Means they catch up each other's move. 

1 hour ago, Cotton Candy said:

I guess everyone here today is just waiting patiently for tonight to see whether JHI turns up at the VIP screening today :rolleyes:

I don't know why but have stopped thinking too much about it coz i think if he doesn't turn up, it could mean 3 things : either (i) there is nothing between them at all (and they also no longer are in contact - esp. in view of SYJ's statement of hoping to meet him again some day), OR (ii) he is busy filming his movie so he can't make it OR (iii) there is something going on between them so he's keeping a low profile so as not to attract attention. And if he does turn up, I think it could mean 2 things : (i) there is no romantic feelings between them at all and he is turning up to just show support for his sunbae, OR (ii) there is something going on between them and he is not afraid to show the world how he supports her.  Am I analysing too much? :lol:

I think what is most important is what is really happening between the both of them - if something is indeed happening, then it does not matter to me whether he turns up or whether we see them together at the APAN awards (although I would of course want that to happen!). (BTW, does anyone know whether their attendance at APAN is confirmed?)

SYJ has always shown she has a soft spot for JHI - in the recent interview where the MC (who looked like JHI) walked into the studio with the red umbrella and asked her whether she will treat him to a meal and she said yes, I can't help but notice that she had a forlorn look on her face before she answered (like as if she was reminiscing of someone).  As for JHI, I don't know at all. I agree with some of you that he is probably not the type who will sacrifice love for his career / fame so if nothing is happening, i guess it's either he's too busy to think about relationships or  there's no romantic interest (but if so, then why did he hold her hand on 2 occasions (unless it's all just for publicity)??)

I always wonder whether JHI will "change" with all the fame and popularity that he's receiving these days. I've recently read about how UEE said that she dared not call him even though she has his number because of how famous he is now. I hope JHI has not become "unreachable" now (including for SYJ).  Not that I doubt his character coz I think JHI is a nice guy from what I have read, but sometimes,  with all the schedules keeping him busy, I'm not sure if he can still find the time to maintain relationships or keep in touch with other people.  There's no doubt he's very busy now - looking at all the commercials he's been having, his pictures must be everywhere in South Korea right now. That's really good for his career, but by being so busy,  he may not have time to think about matters of the heart / spend time getting to know the other person better. As we all know, time passes by very quickly when we're busy, without us knowing it. 

Thanks @katty27 for posting the clip to remember our couple!  But I did not watch it coz I'm so afraid I will end up missing them even more! I don't even dare re-watch their BTS (which are even much sweeter than the drama itself)! :lol:   

I don't know about you guys but this is my first time shipping a couple and I wonder what it takes to ship a couple...and what generally happens in the cases of other "ships"..... I know sometimes it's hard to be a woman, but it's even much harder shipping a couple! :lol:

You tend to go through something like an emotional roller coaster depending on what they do,  what they say etc...maybe it's because I just love this couple so much.... :)

I'm glad to know Jung Yoo Jin is from FNC...... otherwise I'd be wondering why he is so nice to her to send her a foodtruck! :sweatingbullets:

Do you guys think SYJ will send a foodtruck to JHI?

@Cotton Candy 

I feel you and I understand your sentiments.

I’m also a noob when it comes to “shipping” Korean “couples”/celebrities. I must say that it’s not that easy :anguished: First, I’m not a Korean. Second, there’s a language barrier and lastly I’m not used to that “super discreet-ninja-kind-of-tactic” approach of Korean celebs when it comes to their private/personal life. Though I respect it and trying my best to understand where they coming from.. of course! (as if we have a choice, right? :joy:)

What I’ve learned from shipping SYJ and JHI are...

#NeverForce

#NeverAssume

#NeverExpect

We, as shippers, need to take good care of our hearts as well.. :heart:

Ya...the article of Uee...i already know some ppl might read it in negative way. I dont know if it is misintepreted eg Uee thinking he might be too busy....or she was just joking. But i do remember another article about Risabae who did makeup for JHI once...she is a youtuber entering kpop now. Recently he saw her at an event...approached her and show concern. To me, it was a nice gesture. At least he remembered.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227179wpp/youtuber-risabae-speaks-previously-working-makeup-artist-aoa-jung-hae

4 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

always wonder whether JHI will "change" with all the fame and popularity that he's receiving these days. I've recently read about how UEE said that she dared not call him even though she has his number because of how famous he is now. I hope JHI has not become "unreachable" now (including for SYJ).  Not that I doubt his character coz I thin

I think she just wanted to say about how famous he is now compared to the time they first made friend. Recently he has little time even for himself

3 hours ago, randomthotz said:

heard his name from her? I wonder what she said....

Somebody translated: " yvonnetsang0505She mentioned that she represents everyone to thanks junghaein for supporting the noona who buys him food".  She teased him when she called herself as his noona. I'm so curious what nick name they call each other in real life :wub:

OMG.... JHI did come in the end!  I shall not analyze too much but I’m glad that he came. He looked more manly today.  It looks like Jun Hee came! 

I’m just happy he showed up and I shall not be greedy ..... Today, my emotional roller coaster ride is going up and up....:lol:

It seems a number of cast and staff from Pretty Noona were there too. The actress who acted as Bora and Jung Yoo Jin were there too.... it is like a Pretty Noona mini reunion! 

Does anyone know what happens at such VIP screening? Do the actors meet up with their invitees after the movie? I hope SYJ and JHI managed to have the chance to talk to each other. 

It seems strange but SYJ’s recent wish to meet JHI again came true so quickly! :P

19 hours ago, randomthotz said:

I heard his name from her? I wonder what she said....

JHI!!!

I can’t wait to hear more translations of what SYJ said when she mentioned his name! She’s giggling like a little girl and sounds so happy.  Seems like she’s forgotten for a moment that she’s there for her movie! 

Yet another revelation by SYJ :wub:

I can’t help but notice Hyun Bin is a bit neglected today :lol:

I also think SYJ, at the end of her speech, said “Saranghamnida”. That seems not so usual at such VIP premier, right? Usually one would say “Kamsahamnida”. So why did she say that? :P

13 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

Here’s another clip but I still don’t understand what she’s saying....

I saw another photo that JHI sat next to Director An Pan Seok! It IS a Pretty Noona reunion! 

Gosh, I didn’t realise how much I miss Pretty Noona until I saw them together like that!

@Cotton Candy Pretty Noona Team was in front of SYJ, cheering her on. So cool, right! B) What a pretty solid team! Super pleased and amazed with how good they treat each other! That’s rare! :wub:Proud of Pretty Noona Team, proud of SYJ and so happy for her! :heart: 

Current mood: #OverTheMoon :blush:

Omo.. omo.. looks like I missed a lot of fun moments. 

41982666_175058756723313_924414422527508

It's so sweet the whole Pretty Noonan team came to support her.

The small banner that has JHI's picture on it says : Noona, I'm watching

She looked at the banner, laughed and said "he's watching,  Jung hae in shi ...aigoo...she also jokingly said 'I am betraying him to be with another actor. Then she said anyways, she's grateful that everyone came to support her and she hope they will have fun for 2 hours. She said at the end "thank you"

HB is so cute. After greeting and introducing himself, he asked if the person in the frontseat was the staff from the drama and when SYJ nodded her head, he said 'I also really enjoyed the drama. Thank you", which made everyone laugh. He also appreciated everyone for their time and hope they will enjoy chuseok holiday.

SYJ looks so happy :heart:

JHI: Negotiation. I came to cheer for the movie. I hope many people will go see the movie Negotiation. Fighting! 

@thi2018 really.. SYJ looked sooo happy.. make me think that her only happiness is when she be with the SITR team :rolleyes::lol: never seen her eyes sparkle like that when promoted her movie ... feel a bit sorry for HB :lol: .. but i think they r not allowed to speak up about another project beside the one they r promoted.. :D but in here, even HB commented about SITR

Archived