(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

2 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Thanks for the subbed video! I noticed the viewer said HB’s character’s name differently. It had to do with the twisted name that made everyone laughing. I couldn’t understand why they laughed by just the sound of it. Maybe the dialogue? 

I just rewatched it. I think they were laughing because the audience had just seen the movie and the girl who asked it was so focused on HB the actor that she didn't pay any attention to the name of the character. By then the audience and the cast had been laughing pretty hard by this point in the interview that I guess her unsureness/focus on HB and not the character made it absolutely hilarious. Poor HB...he was asked about his swearing, called "unnie" and his character's name was forgotten in that little clip.

In the full video, they talked about SYJ's previous co-stars: (just press play)

After the moderator mentioned JHI, there was some cheering in the crowd. SYJ immediately lit up. I don't know whether it was because of his name or the reaction but I thought it was sweet. 

@katty27 whoaaaaa I wonder if they did sat together and separate from the SITR cast!!! I see somebody mention how BOYFRIENDS are usually at the main table? I'm not sure whether her SITR brother attended (didn't see any pictures of him but I know he has been filming a variety show of sorts somewhere in Korea) but JHI and HB? Omo omo....

The Box Office number for the day have come out already. The Negotiation came in 4th with ~18% of the box office share. Pretty decent, hopefully will pick up as we go into Chuseok holiday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for updating about our couple. As I want to get more involved as before, I am not able to recently.  I'll try to watch posted videos and update more if I can. Hopefully SYJ's movie will be able to compete at box office. The topic of negotiation is new and interesting.  But I think generally people like period movies more. I wish her a lot of success. I am curious about the picture of JHI behind SYJ in the post-VIP party. He was sitting in the same table as HB. When did he and HB know each other?  It seems strange for a junior to sit with a senior like that unless SYJ introduced JHI to HB some time ago and they became close? It would make more sense for HB to sit with his friends instead. So maybe JHI became friend with HB? I don't recognize anyone else next to HB. Do you? I saw a cute edited picture from IG daner0928

42121309_175987936630395_780886294633486

21 hours ago, randomthotz said:

I'm not sure whether her SITR brother attended (didn't see any pictures of him but I know he has been filming a variety show of sorts somewhere in Korea) but JHI and HB? Omo omo..

as some "detectives" found out he sit at the table behind JHI (only his back revealed but they realized haha). You can see again yourself :D

11 hours ago, thi2018 said:

But I think generally people like period movies more. I wish her a lot of success. I am curious about the picture of JHI behind SYJ in the post-VIP party. He was sitting in the same table as HB. When did he and HB know each other?  It seems strange for a junior to sit with a senior like that unless SYJ introduced JHI to HB some time ago and they became close? It would make more sense for HB to sit with his friends instead. So maybe JHI became friend with HB? I don't recognize anyone else next to HB

Yeah. It reminds me of the interview of Park Hae In for his new movie High Society recently. He mentioned JHI when was asked about who he noticed among new trending actors.  He said he met JHI at the premier broadcast and was impressed by JHI's manner. We all know SYJ was with PHI in "the last princess" and close to him also. It was her who introduced JHI to PHI, right ?

And now this is her movie, she can do more. Not even introducing but a seat next to her costar, PD, Producer in the main table. Can see what important or close JHI to her :wub:.  This party not only has the attendance of Negotiation crew,  SITR crew (JHI already know) but also her best friends. A right time for introducing him officially or through that action people can automatically understand their relationship :w00t:

Ah if I'm not wrong the man sat next to JHI, on his right hand, is Mr PDnim of SITR (only see his grey hair, he was almost covered by the guy in white ). A meet n greet between the 2 crews.

Another awards...Asia Artist Awards. Again both are in voting polls. It said pre-vote...so there will be further rounds? Guess really end of year awards season coming.

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html

Ya about the movie event...did any other groups appear? I mean not 1 or 2 person...but like a group of co-stars and working staff got together to attend. Not sure if just no report...but SYJ'S SITR group seems to be only one. I mean SYJ and Hyun Bin also got other movie or drama within past 1-2 years...but perhaps SITR is really recent and their relationship are really so great. And they even mix with this movie group.

That pic appear in soompi article. They only mention the actresses appearing with her in the foreground. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1233117wpp/lee-jung-hyun-uhm-ji-won-girls-generations-yoona-come-together-support-son-ye-jin

11 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Hopefully SYJ's movie will be able to compete at box office. The topic of negotiation is new and interesting.  But I think generally people like period movies more. I wish her a lot of success. I am curious about the picture of JHI behind SYJ in the post-VIP party. He was sitting in the same table as HB. When did he and HB know each other?  It seems strange for a junior to sit with a senior like that unless SYJ introduced JHI to HB some time ago and they became close? It would make more sense for HB to sit with his friends instead. So maybe JHI became friend with HB? 

8 hours ago, katty27 said:

as some "detectives" found out he sit in the table behind JHI (only his back revealed but they realized haha). You can see again yourself :D

Yeah. It reminds me of the interview of Park Hae In for his new movie High Society recently. He mentioned JHI when was asked about who he noticed among new trending actors.  He said he met JHI at the premier broadcast and was impressed by JHI's manner. We all know SYJ was with PHI in "the last princess" and close to him also. It was her who introduced JHI to PHI, right ?

And now this is her movie, she can do more. Not even introducing but a seat next to her costar, PD, Producer in the main table. Can see what important or close JHI to her :wub:.  This party not only has the attendance of Negotiation crew,  SITR crew (JHI already know) but also her best friends. A right time for introducing him officially or through that action people can automatically understand their relationship :w00t:

Ah if I'm not wrong the man sat next to JHI, on his right hand, is Mr PDnim of SITR (only see his grey hair, he was almost covered by the guy in white ). A meet n greet between the 2 crews.

Thanks @katty27 yes, those detectives are probably right it is the SITR brother. I didn't see any pics of him until I went on his IG. And he has the same agency as SYJ so for sure he would have come! I don't think PDnim was sitting beside JHI - he was wearing light blue and the guy looks like he's wearing something darker and wool-ish. Given the light, his hair would have been even lighter (Noooo, I'm not analyzing too much :D).

@thi2018 the only connection we have between PHI<->JHI and HB<->JHI is SYJ hehe. So for all we know, it's SYJ introducing him to all these top stars of Korea. As for why JHI might be beside HB, we all know he's the jealous type, JHI must get to know HB especially since HB and SYJ have been talking about working together again on melodrama/rom-com in the future! B) 

6 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Another awards...Asia Artist Awards. Again both are in voting polls. It said pre-vote...so there will be further rounds? Guess really end of year awards season coming.

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html

Ya about the movie event...did any other groups appear? I mean not 1 or 2 person...but like a group of co-stars and working staff got together to attend. Not sure if just no report...but SYJ'S SITR group seems to be only one. I mean SYJ and Hyun Bin also got other movie or drama within past 1-2 years...but perhaps SITR is really recent and their relationship are really so great. And they even mix with this movie group.

That pic appear in soompi article. They only mention the actresses appearing with her in the foreground. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1233117wpp/lee-jung-hyun-uhm-ji-won-girls-generations-yoona-come-together-support-son-ye-jin

From what I understand, can vote 5 times a day for the AAAwards. The pre-vote takes the top 50 (?) for the real voting.

If there were any other movie groups, the SITR was the only one that made themselves obvious. HB is currently filming a drama and will be promoting another movie in 2 weeks after the Negotiation, so maybe the staff came from his other works. If his two other leading ladies attended the premiere, I hope SYJ would go to his too! They seem to enjoy promoting with each other more and more. The three actresses are part of SYJ's posse (although Yoona starred with HB in 2016 too). Hong Hyo Jin would probably have attended but she's travelling in Europe right now.

Here's another award I forgot to post awhile back that has finally started announcing things. There is no popularity vote and will be held on Oct 2. It's held in Jinju so not sure if JHI would attend if he's filming in Seoul. Hopefully she will! 

http://www.kdfo.org/ 

4 hours ago, ChoiBuJho said:

@thi2018 I found photos in IG from another shipper, injindestiny .. but I’m still in doubt If the translations were correct. :P I appreciate it though :love: 

Can not be any one else but SYJ :love:. Love his answer so much. That 's exactly what we want to hear

11 hours ago, ChoiBuJho said:

@thi2018 I found photos in IG from another shipper, injindestiny .. but I’m still in doubt If the translations were correct. :P I appreciate it though :love: 

I know korean a little bit..enough to understand what he said here. Their translation is right. He was really detailed to refer to exactly her :)))

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

I know korean a little bit..enough to understand what he said here. Their translation is right. He was really detailed to refer to exactly her :)))

Wow, he was so specific. As one of the comments said there, he might as well have said "Son Ye Jin" to save some breath! Yep, they are really dangling it now.

....And SYJ comes out of IG hiding to...

25 minutes ago, ChoiBuJho said:

@randomthotz Yep! :D She was in hiatus for 2 mos. Not posting nor liking any posts in IG and then all of a sudden.. BAM! :heart: I don’t want to assume and expect... I don’t want to get my hopes up BUT... these two... aigoooo... makes my heart giggle :love::heart: I just can’t help it :blush:

Current Mood: #SoMuchFeels

Heheehe oh me too! I even went through some of her BFFs and I couldn't find another picture that she liked. They have both said recently that if/when they fall in love (with somebody) that they would not regret it and live it honestly (or something like that). Is this their own private way? Ugh, now I am impatient for all the awards they can attend. After all, she regretted not attending the Seoul International with him :D (He also might have spoiled her at the Baeksang)

I can't wait to see this interview. It seemed like the interviewer got nervous around her. 

Hello everyone! So sorry for the delay. I was on the plane.  I travel quite often so if you don't see my response,  I'm either on the plane, in meetings,  or areas that have slow or no Internet access.  I found this Sprite interview very interesting. This interview is about his daily life, taste, thoughts,  and current goals he wants to accomplish.

#15 seconds tasting

And what are we talking about?

I want to get you some sprite, can I?

Would you like to see this video? If you dont, you will regret it. It shows different charms of Hae-in. I’ll show you from now 

Sprite and meal 

Everything about Jung Hae-in

# refreshing # Soft # Fool # Crazy # Sprite # Jung Hae-in #TMI interview # interviewer # no more waiting #lifetime

#1Jung Hae-in’s sprite 

Hello viewers. This is Jung Hae in. I’m doing an interview at the Sprite advertising site. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

Why do you think it’s sprite?

Well, I don’t know why?

Shame...shame 

Sprite is refreshing ... similar like you?

I’m ready to look for shooting today

Facing heat days 

What do you like to eat?

Meat and sprite 

I’ll buy it for you

Please buy meat and sprite 

What kind of meat would I buy?

Beef

What food do you want with sprite?

Must be beef

Drink sprite and you can eat a lot of meat 

My own food logic?

Eat delicious food, eat happily . You have to eat delicious food with someone who likes to eat delicious food too. AND..with sprite!!!

What’s sprite to me?

Like a friend, good combination with any food

#2 Jung Hae in’s everyday life

What do you do when you are stressed?

Eat meat and drink sprite too

What’s missing most lately?

Exercise.I do a lot of exercise like body movements , push ups, sit-ups. I want to run..yes, running. I like to get up early in the morning and drink a glass of water.During school days,  elementary school age, middle and high school, I was chubby 

Gain...I had a nickname which is no longer exists. 

#3 Jung Hae in’s taste

Your mobile phone background?

It’s the moon. I like the moon

What kind of person do you like?

A nice person who believes in herself, a  person who cares for herself and others.

Ideal type? Someone who knows how to love herself and others, knows how to love her job , has a good heart, and has beautiful smile and kind.

Favorite movie?

Life is beautiful 

About time

Favorite artist ?

Kim Kwang Seok senior

Lee munchee senior

Kim kwang Jin senior

I like old songs

My favorite season is?

Autumn 

Favorite color?

Black, white , blue, deep navy, green is also good

#4 A or B? Choose which one

Sweet and sour pork or Kimchi stew. I like kimchi stew

Fried chicken or spicy seasoning chicken... both 

Chicken legs or chicken breasts.... ha.. chicken leg

Hard-boiled or half-done----》hard-boiled

Dogs or cats ---》dogs 

Sexy or cute----》 hard to decide. I want both. I can’t decide 

Early bird or night bird ---》night

Planned or unplanned travel ---》unplanned 

Mountain or ocean ---》Ah, it’s difficult 

#5 Jung Hae in’s charms

What do you think about your character ?

Seriousness..stubborn 

Fan service!

A loving look

One of your favorite drama line?

Noona is prettier 

Word with sprite 

Can I buy you some sprite?

I’ll buy five billion 

I want to go try different  characters. I want to challenge everything 

An actor ‘s goals

I am happy to work and have fun. I want to enjoy acting for a long long time and good health.

What do you want to say to your fan?

Send my greetings through sprite interview. I will show you good actingand have fun. Please wait a little bit more

Thank you!

#behind & NG cut

This sign is now open on Twitter 

Say something starts with your name 

Jung...

Hae..

In...

(Sorry I can't understand)

Jung Hae in

Happy time together 

I find this interview interesting because some of his answers I have already known. But he's now more specific about what type of ideal woman he likes. If I'm not mistaken he said in this interview he likes autumn but other interviews he said like winter and he also said he likes summer in Thai's FM. I think he should say he likes spring because that's when they had their drama. Previously he said he likes black, but now he likes white and blue? SYJ likes white and blue. Anyways,  I'm currently a hurry. If I make mistakes,  pttt97 please help me to correct them. Thanks in advance! Or I'll come back and listen to it later and make correction if needed.

21 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Hello everyone! So sorry for the delay. I was on the plane.  I travel quite often so if you don't see my response,  I'm either on the plane, in meetings,  or areas that have slow or no Internet access.  I found this Sprite interview very interesting. This interview is about his daily life, taste, thoughts,  and current goals he wants to accomplish.

#15 seconds tasting

And what are we talking about?

I want to get you some sprite, can I?

Would you like to see this video? If you dont, you will regret it. It shows different charms of Hae-in. I’ll show you from now 

Sprite and meal 

Everything about Jung Hae-in

# refreshing # Soft # Fool # Crazy # Sprite # Jung Hae-in #TMI interview # interviewer # no more waiting #lifetime

#1Jung Hae-in’s sprite 

Hello viewers. This is Jung Hae in. I’m doing an interview at the Sprite advertising site. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

Why do you think it’s sprite?

Well, I don’t know why?

Shame...shame 

Sprite is refreshing ... similar like you?

I’m ready to look for shooting today

Facing heat days 

What do you like to eat?

Meat and sprite 

I’ll buy it for you

Please buy meat and sprite 

What kind of meat would I buy?

Beef

What food do you want with sprite?

Must be beef

Drink sprite and you can eat a lot of meat 

My own food logic?

Eat delicious food, eat happily . You have to eat delicious food with someone who likes to eat delicious food too. AND..with sprite!!!

What’s sprite to me?

Like a friend, good combination with any food

#2 Jung Hae in’s everyday life

What do you do when you are stressed?

Eat meat and drink sprite too

What’s missing most lately?

Exercise.I do a lot of exercise like body movements , push ups, sit-ups. I want to run..yes, running. I like to get up early in the morning and drink a glass of water.During school days,  elementary school age, middle and high school, I was chubby 

Gain...I had a nickname which is no longer exists. 

#3 Jung Hae in’s taste

Your mobile phone background?

It’s the moon. I like the moon

What kind of person do you like?

A nice person who believes in herself, a  person who cares for herself and others.

Ideal type? Someone who knows how to love herself and others, knows how to love her job , has a good heart, and has beautiful smile and kind.

Favorite movie?

Life is beautiful 

About time

Favorite artist ?

Kim Kwang Seok senior

Lee munchee senior

Kim kwang Jin senior

I like old songs

My favorite season is?

Autumn 

Favorite color?

Black, white , blue, deep navy, green is also good

#4 A or B? Choose which one

Sweet and sour pork or Kimchi stew. I like kimchi stew

Fried chicken or spicy seasoning chicken... both 

Chicken legs or chicken breasts.... ha.. chicken leg

Hard-boiled or half-done----》hard-boiled

Dogs or cats ---》dogs 

Sexy or cute----》 hard to decide. I want both. I can’t decide 

Early bird or night bird ---》night

Planned or unplanned travel ---》unplanned 

Mountain or ocean ---》Ah, it’s difficult 

#5 Jung Hae in’s charms

What do you think about your character ?

Seriousness..stubborn 

Fan service!

A loving look

One of your favorite drama line?

Noona is prettier 

Word with sprite 

Can I buy you some sprite?

I’ll buy five billion 

I want to go try different  characters. I want to challenge everything 

An actor ‘s goals

I am happy to work and have fun. I want to enjoy acting for a long long time and good health.

What do you want to say to your fan?

Send my greetings through sprite interview. I will show you good actingand have fun. Please wait a little bit more

Thank you!

#behind & NG cut

This sign is now open on Twitter 

Say something starts with your name 

Jung...

Hae..

In...

(Sorry I can't understand)

Jung Hae in

Happy time together 

I find this interview interesting because some of his answers I have already known. But he's now more specific about what type of ideal woman he likes. If I'm not mistaken he said in this interview he likes autumn but other interviews he said like winter and he also said he likes summer in Thai's FM. I think he should say he likes spring because that's when they had their drama. Previously he said he likes black, but now he likes white and blue? SYJ likes white and blue. Anyways,  I'm currently a hurry. If I make mistakes,  pttt97 please help me to correct them. Thanks in advance! Or I'll come back and listen to it later and make correction if needed.

Kkkk im not good enough at korean to fix your translation but generally, I think your translation is right. He likes to eat with someone who loves delicious food. And yejin is kind of that person :))) she loves food. He also said he likes someone who is honest with her emotions and we all know she is always honest. Anyway, he described her so obviously..they was like at a higher level of relationship or moved to another stage of love :)))

Archived