(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

Ahhhh.... even SK shippers want to see them together at APAN. Please make it happen!!! I just can’t wait any longer. @randomthotz she has innocent face with sexy body!!! I think most men like that! :rolleyes:

I was tricked when I first saw her in summer scent. I never knew she is so sexy  until ‘April Snow’. Even the “April Snow” PDnim once commented that he couldn’t  cut the scene when she was blowing her hair with no clothes on (except the undergarments) because her body looked too good :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, randomthotz said:

Slightly better audio of her mentioning JHI

Does anyone here know Korean? What does this mean (it’s stated in the person’s Instagram above and I believe it is what SYJ was saying about JHI in this clip): 

처음부터 끝까지 서준희 그자체였던 해인씨 함께해서 너무 너무 행복했고 앞으로도 만났으면좋겠고..

Google translated it as “From the beginning to the end, Seo Jun-hee himself, Haine, was so happy to be with us, and I wish I could meet him in the future.”

Is the last part correct?  If so, does it mean they have not seen each other since filming ended? :huh:

4 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

Does anyone here know Korean? What does this mean (it’s stated in the person’s Instagram above and I believe it is what SYJ was saying about JHI in this clip): 

처음부터 끝까지 서준희 그자체였던 해인씨 함께해서 너무 너무 행복했고 앞으로도 만났으면좋겠고..

Google translated it as “From the beginning to the end, Seo Jun-hee himself, Haine, was so happy to be with us, and I wish I could meet him in the future.”

Is the last part correct?  If so, does it mean they have not seen each other since filming ended? :huh:

If she wants to keep their r.ship low-key, she has to say like that :))). Just a way to hide their r.ship :))). Like SHK said she was just a noona who buys SJK food or SJK used to said that she was a unreachable senior to him. But after all, they got married :)))

When I watch SYJ’s thank you speech, all I see is a woman who is very honest about her feelings and is not afraid to let the world know how she feels about someone:wub:

When will we see JHI do the same? :phew:

I like her speech - short but yet captures various aspects from the production to her co-actors and the future of Korean dramas. And I love how she made sure that her “Hae In-shi” was loud and clear. 

Does anyone one have the clip of her entire speech?

On 9/4/2018 at 10:45 AM, Cotton Candy said:

Does anyone one have the clip of her entire speech?

Ask and you shall receive! I think JHI has been giving some hints in the Overseas fan meetings in June. This is the first time she has repped SITR/Pretty Noona since filming ended IIRC.

1 hour ago, Cotton Candy said:

It was correct. She said it was regretful that she cannot attend with him and she wanted to meet him again. 

@Oww TooCute I just meant that’s what she said. It didn’t mean she doesn’t see him in secret   :) I’m sure he is significant to her since she mentioned him in her speech. I think he’s very special to her. I have to find her speech when she won best actress for “pirates” .. did she mention Kim man Gil at that time and what she said about him

11 hours ago, thi2018 said:

@Oww TooCute this is the one.

0032 he reminded her of her dress before sitting 

Around 2008 he moved the bottle of water away for her

around 2538 he got the microphone for her

Around 1800 a lucky fan who went on stage to take picture with them said she is a fan from “pretty noona who buys me food” :D

@thi2018 thank youuu for the video.. i love to see the one 00.32 :D was HB see something aahahhaahaha... the two look soo good.. really wish for they play drama together (and with Ahn PD)

While digging into SYJ’s old stuff, I found this article. It turns out she liked dating younger guys even back in 2011. I’m not sure if her answer related to the movie “spellbound” in 2011 in which she acted with a younger actor

Son Ye Jin makes an honest comment: “I like dating younger guys”

November 27, 2011 12:20 pm  hannacha

Actress Son Ye Jin revealed that she likes dating younger men.

In the episode of KBS 2’s Entertainment News that aired on the 26th of November, Son Ye Jin appeared in the feature called Guerrilla Date.

A reporter asked, “In real life, do you like dating younger guys?” 

and without hesitation, Son answered, “I do. I like dating younger guys.”

47 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

While digging into SYJ’s old stuff, I found this article. It turns out she liked dating younger guys even back in 2011. I’m not sure if her answer related to the movie “spellbound” in 2011 in which she acted with a younger actor

Son Ye Jin makes an honest comment: “I like dating younger guys”

November 27, 2011 12:20 pm  hannacha

Actress Son Ye Jin revealed that she likes dating younger men.

In the episode of KBS 2’s Entertainment News that aired on the 26th of November, Son Ye Jin appeared in the feature called Guerrilla Date.

A reporter asked, “In real life, do you like dating younger guys?” 

and without hesitation, Son answered, “I do. I like dating younger guys.”

This was the interview it's from: Definitely says Older Guy. 

This interview was also referred to in the SITR Vlive where they talked about the Viking where JHI suggested they do an amusement park interview next time. 

Link to one of her Pirates Awards Ceremony - YT wont let it link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERBcHm-7QIE

And the Last Princess last year at Baeksang

I think she thanked her co-stars and lumped them altogether. I don't think she's ever lavished praise quite on a co-star like she did yesterday before.

Forgot if this article dated jun on JHI was shared b4. 

- He mentioned he watched  “Stranger Things” and “Luke Cage” on netflix....so unless got korean subs...his english should be quite good?

- “The only thing that matters is to truly trust the other person in the drama.....everything else comes naturally. Your reaction, movements...." (i half-wish the "trust" can mean "like" too...haha...well, it reveal abit on his acting style).

- We had to ask if he will he ever date anyone older than him in real life? 

“I don’t think that age is that much of a variable. It is a matter of how much you are in love with that person...."

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/lifestyle.inquirer.net/296855/theres-something-hae/amp/

Quite pretty. Like how the blank space btw the inner diamonds form the 5-spoke shape.

Thanks randomthotz for the clips of her speech! That was fast! :)

And thanks thi2018 for confirming the translation regarding that part where she said she would like to meet him again.

On that, I can't help but feel quite disheartened coz it sounds that she hasn't been in touch with him for some time and she misses him....makes me even wonder whether they are actually still in contact with each other at all.

This brings me back to my thoughts which I mentioned earlier - that if anything is not happening, I think it's because JHI is not doing anything about it. I guess JHI is most probably too tied up and focused on his career, commercials, fans and his new found fame and popularity, since his career is just taking off now. 

At the way things are going, I'm quite certain SYJ would have invited JHI to the VIP premiere of her Negotiation movie, but JHI might not turn up since he's busy filming nowadays.

Sorry that I am the only one who sounds so negative, but just wanted to say what I feel at the moment. Hope I am wrong! :tears:    

On a lighter note, hope that with all the popularity and success that Pretty Noona is getting, JTBC will seriously consider doing Pretty Noona 2 (or should it be "Pretty Wife who buys me food"?). :)

3 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

At the way things are going, I'm quite certain SYJ would have invited JHI to the VIP premiere of her Negotiation movie, but JHI might not turn up since he's busy filming nowadays.

of course she will invite him and he will come but secretly maybe. Because if he show up publicly, the spotlight then and the headlines after that event will focus on their relationship only, not the movie. Besides, he is filming romantic movie with other lady :D

3 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

This brings me back to my thoughts which I mentioned earlier - that if anything is not happening, I think it's because JHI is not doing anything about it. I guess JHI is most probably too tied up and focused on his career, commercials, fans and his new found fame and popularity, since his career is just taking off now.

Agree with you that if nothing happened that because he did not do anything.

But I think, he did not do anything due to he did not love her, not because of he traded off his love for his career. He, with his family background, is not that kind of needing money n fame that much.

But anyway, hope he loves her :love:

9 minutes ago, katty27 said:

of course she will invite him and he will come but secretly maybe. Because if he show up publicly, the spotlight then and the headlines after that event will focus on their relationship only, not the movie. Besides, he is filming romantic movie with other lady :D

Agree with you that if nothing happened that because he did not do anything.

But I think, he did not do anything due to he did not love her, not because of he traded off his love for his career. He, with his family background, is not that kind of needing money n fame that much.

But anyway, hope he loves her :love:

yesssss....same opinion as your. He knew that the fame was not last long with him. He still keeps acting because he loves it. He is not kind of person who needs fame or too successful career. But anw...i think he loves her 

According to the description in this instagram, seems like JHI's name was mentioned during a Negotiation movie event a few days ago.

The full youtube clip is also mentioned above but there is no eng sub.

From the recent Seoul awards event. I remember something about the bodyguard mentioned in the past. So is it same bodyguard? Someone in the comments said yes. But they are from different agencies, right? If same person...mmm...wont he become sort of a middleman btw them? 

Finally they uploaded this video on YouTube.  I have listened to this short video for many times. This is the best of my ability. If you can find a better version of  translation,  please post it here :)

PBY: Yes. These are wonderful actresses. I think they are the reason for many viewers in love with Korean Hallyu dramas. Sunbaenim will announce the winner for Seoul Drama Awards 2018.

Sunbaenim: This actress...I never knew she would play these roles.

The winner is: "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" Son Ye Jin. Congratulations!

The outstanding Korean actress goes to Son Ye Jin. Congratulations! 

Son Ye Jin who won the outstanding actress award, the delightful actress of "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" who brought a lot of sympathy to the viewers through her delicate and realistic performance. Congratulations!  

JHM: Yes. It was really the drama that brought a lot of emotions. Son Ye Jin from "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food". Please share your thoughts.

YJ: Yes. Thank you. it's been a long time since I've appeared in a drama. I didn't know that I would receive so much love and interest.  I want to take this opportunity here to express my gratitude to the audiences who love "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food".  Frankly speaking,  as an actor, the happiest time is to meet a good project with the right people in a good production environment where everyone has the same goal.  It is the moment when I feel happiest and at ease. In that sense, "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" was a well-suited drama that had given me the fullness of joy.  For the director who created that kind of environment, director Ahn Pan Seok, I am grateful and admire you very much.  From the beginning to end, Seo Joon Hee had always been himself. Though it's regretful that he cannnot attend today, I was very happy to work with Hae-in shi. I hope to meet him again someday. Also, for the staff who had been working hard, every single one of them, my fellow actors who were given all to their portrayal roles,  I was happy to work with all wonderful people. So I think I seem to receive the award as a representative.  At this moment, to all of the fellow actors and staff who are currently busy with new shooting schedules, I will always cheer on you.  I hope the content of Korea drama will grow stronger and be able to reach out to the world.  If I could possibly contribute to this growth, I will continue to work hard to show more variety of roles. Thank you!

JHM: Congratulations Son Ye-jin shi
SY: Please wait for a moment. This is for Son Ye Jin
JHM: Oh I forgot, Soo Young has a question 
SY: I won't surprise you. It's not really a question. You're named as the 21st century Melo Queen of Korea, with your current position, are you considering to work with any female actor?
JHM: how about male actor?
SY: questions about male actors have been brought up too many times. 
JHM: You have worked with many male actors. I'm curious who you want to work with, either male or female actors.
YJ: Yes. I have worked with many. 
JHM: A lot right?
YJ: Yes, many. But I have enjoyed Soo Young's drama. 
SY: oh so sudden
YJ: it's the one you worked with senior Kam Woo Sung
SY: ohh..it's "My Spring's Day"
YJ: Let's work together at least once someday 
SY: Can I cry?
JHM: you knew the answer beforehand that's why you asked this question right?
SY: no I didn't 
JHM: Son Ye Jin shi,  are there any male actors you would like to work with?
SY:  I will really cry if you continue to ask
JHM: I won't ask anymore 
SY: Our questions will end here
JHM: oh really. So the press can talk about SY?
SY: yes. That's an honor
SY:: Can we come back to next question? 
JHM: Ye Jin shi, you have portrayed different genres in your acting  career. Are there any new genre you want to try? What project would you consider next?
YJ: I have tried different genres and portrayed different roles. I want to try all the roles that I haven't tried. I'm greedy. At some point,  I want to play those require physical strength, like dancing. ..
JHM: oh those. Dancing? That's a very surprised answer. 
YJ: is it right?
JHM: I understanding. Oh if I ask you to dance, would it be too inconvenience? 
YJ: oh I didn't think you would ask me to dance so I didn't take it too serious 
JHM:  you have tried many  actions and melos, if you dance...with Soo Young..hopefully that will be interesting..
Please give her another big applause 
Congratulations!

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Finally they uploaded this video on YouTube.  I have listened to this short video for many times. This is the best of my ability. If you can find a better version of  translation,  please post it here :)

PBY: Yes. These are wonderful actresses. I think they are the reason for many viewers in love with Korean Hallyu dramas. Sunbaenim will announce the winner for Seoul Drama Awards 2018.

Sunbaenim: This actress...I never knew she would play these roles.

The winner is: "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" Son Ye Jin. Congratulations!

The outstanding Korean actress goes to Son Ye Jin. Congratulations! 

Son Ye Jin who won the outstanding actress award, the delightful actress of "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" who brought a lot of sympathy to the viewers through her delicate and realistic performance. Congratulations!  

JHM: Yes. It was really the drama that brought a lot of emotions. Son Ye Jin from "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food". Please share your thoughts.

YJ: Yes. Thank you. it's been a long time since I've appeared in a drama. I didn't know that I would receive so much love and interest.  I want to take this opportunity here to express my gratitude to the audiences who love "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food".  Frankly speaking,  as an actor, the happiest time is to meet a good project with the right people in a good production environment where everyone has the same goal.  It is the moment when I feel happiest and at ease. In that sense, "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" was a well-suited drama that had given me the fullness of joy.  For the director who created that kind of environment, director Ahn Pan Seok, I am grateful and admire you very much.  From the beginning to end, Seo Joon Hee had always been himself. Though it's regretful that he cannnot attend today, I was very happy to work with Hae-in shi. I hope to meet him again someday. Also, for the staff who had been working hard, every single one of them, my fellow actors who were given all to their portrayal roles,  I was happy to work with all wonderful people. So I think I seem to receive the award as a representative.  At this moment, to all of the fellow actors and staff who are currently busy with new shooting schedules, I will always cheer on you.  I hope the content of Korea drama will grow stronger and be able to reach out to the world.  If I could possibly contribute to this growth, I will continue to work hard to show more variety of roles. Thank you!

JHM: Congratulations Son Ye-jin shi
SY: Please wait for a moment. This is for Son Ye Jin
JHM: Oh I forgot, Soo Young has a question 
SY: I won't surprise you. It's not really a question. You're named as the 21st century Melo Queen of Korea, with your current position, are you considering to work with any female actor?
JHM: how about male actor?
SY: questions about male actors have been brought up too many times. 
JHM: You have worked with many male actors. I'm curious who you want to work with, either male or female actors.
YJ: Yes. I have worked with many. 
JHM: A lot right?
YJ: Yes, many. But I have enjoyed Soo Young's drama. 
SY: oh so sudden
YJ: it's the one you worked with senior Kam Woo Sung
SY: ohh..it's "My Spring's Day"
YJ: Let's work together at least once someday 
SY: Can I cry?
JHM: you knew the answer beforehand that's why you asked this question right?
SY: no I didn't 
JHM: Son Ye Jin shi,  are there any male actors you would like to work with?
SY:  I will really cry if you continue to ask
JHM: I won't ask anymore 
SY: Our questions will end here
JHM: oh really. So the press can talk about SY?
SY: yes. That's an honor
SY:: Can we come back to next question? 
JHM: Ye Jin shi, you have portrayed different genres in your acting  career. Are there any new genre you want to try? What project would you consider next?
YJ: I have tried different genres and portrayed different roles. I want to try all the roles that I haven't tried. I'm greedy. At some point,  I want to play those require physical strength, like dancing. ..
JHM: oh those. Dancing? That's a very surprised answer. 
YJ: is it right?
JHM: I understanding. Oh if I ask you to dance, would it be too inconvenience? 
YJ: oh I didn't think you would ask me to dance so I didn't take it too serious 
JHM:  you have tried many  actions and melos, if you dance...with Soo Young..hopefully that will be interesting..
Please give her another big applause 
Congratulations!

"At this moment, to all of the fellow actors and staff who are currently busy with new shooting schedules, I will always cheer on you".... Do you realise something?!. She mentioned suddenly about actors who are busy filming :))) and all of us know that Haein is shooting for his movie now :))))  so thats mean she will cheer on him...kkkk my shipper's mind

Archived