(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

On 5/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, lsemun99 said:

No matter how, I think at this moment I am still not ready to watch Spring Night .. -_-

You are not alone @lsemun99  I also can’t bring myself to watch SN even though I want to support JHI. After watching SYJ and JHI in SITR, it’s really hard to move on....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I don't think JHI looks happy in this presscon, he's acting weird n awkward hehehehe so did HJM

SITR's presscon gave happy vibe which I can't find it in SN's presscon

Omg i rewatch both press con and i must say that he did looked awkward or force i dunno.

Like the time when he switch place standing beside director instead of HJM and director giving him the "what r u doing" face and switch his place so that JHI stands beside HJM. Lol

I too cant bring myself to watch SN but maybe just 1 ep, just to see the chemistry to compare :rolleyes:

@Cotton Candy :):):) i miss this thread too ..

Lets see how is the chemi in their new drama.. perhaps their drama wil air in the same month if SYJ's drama progressing fast :D

8 hours ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

Omg i rewatch both press con and i must say that he did looked awkward or force i dunno.

Like the time when he switch place standing beside director instead of HJM and director giving him the "what r u doing" face and switch his place so that JHI stands beside HJM. Lol

I too cant bring myself to watch SN but maybe just 1 ep, just to see the chemistry to compare :rolleyes:

I also wanna check the first ep hahaha, i don't really like the trailers since SN gave cold n stiff vibe

humm I'm wondering if SITR lovers here watch SN just to compare:lol:

Right now I'm really waiting for SYJ's new drama:wub:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119042/20201005/korean-netizens-selected-7-actors-kissing-masters.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

In K-dramas, especially in romance dramas, it's not uncommon to have a kiss scene here and there. While each scene is heartwarming, there are some actors in the industry that have filmed iconic kiss scenes, thus establishing themselves as actors that are kissing masters! Here are seven actors who live up to this description.

1. Jung Hae In

Jung Hae In is a K-drama actor who gained fame for being good at filming kissing scenes with his fellow leading lady. He gained fame for his unrivaled kissing skills when he starred in the JTBC drama "Something in the Rain". In the drama, he starred alongside Son Ye Jin. According to reports, the kiss made even Son Ye Jin's heart flutter for a solid two days! Talk about steamy!

Archived