(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

51 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

JHI is leading? wow.

If u google "apan star awards" by news....u will see a few pics of Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young with the chinese articles...like expecting them to lead the poll (and eventually attend the event together....just like what we expect our couple to do so too).

Well, naturally some idols' fans would voice suspicion and stuff....guess in any popularity poll, unhappiness can happen and some anti-fans might even say very negative stuff. It'll be unavoidable. Just hope no fan wars will happen.

I just vote. Whoever wins will depend on his/her fate. There were a lot of similar discussions during Baeksang Awards so I wouldn’t worry about it. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

["SMILE" Seoul Fan Meeting 2018] BTS

These were the Seoul International Dramas Awards best hallyu actor nominees 

41454248_171593503736505_715154375673747

About the couple shirt,  JHI wore it several times. He must like the shirt very much :D

41390547_171598943735961_784345023207020

41348514_171597200402802_215039696726654

41447968_171597150402807_237996597571485

Looking forward Sept 10th @2: 00/7: 40PM Negotiation Press Distribution / VIP Preview

Events on Sept 10th

1. Media Premiere 
41381754_171604427068746_427610087905820

Sprite new TV commercials will be released shortly,
featuring "Jung Hae In’s Refreshing Drink" in which he 
enjoys delicious tasty Sprites

41515094_171704713725384_249061381225263

Negotiation New Stillcuts 

41527365_171715067057682_842372899984637

Please help me to update on Negotiation VIP premiere.  I probably won't be available at that time.  Thank you so much!

from the 2nd press conference...

no pics of vip yet. reading conflicting dates- VIP might be next week? the vlive is about to start!

Caught some parts of the Vlive. They had a power outage so they had to restart 20 minutes later in an more intimate setting (the "audience" - I guess the staff of the movie/actors - had to shine their phone lights on them). Lots of laughter. Would love to see what they actually talked about! SYJ looked tired by the Vlive though we got some mischievous facial reactions haha. It was like she was with her friends.

Just saw this picture. It looks like they asked SYJ to pick her best partner JWS, ZIS, SJS, and JHI. I am in rush and have no time to read it. Can someone please  look into it to see who she picked? I think it’s MBC section TV. Gotta go back to work :tears:

htm_2018091021276872228.jpg

13 hours ago, choibujho said:
  Hide contents

Hi. Noob here. I hope someone can translate this. I don’t trust IG translation that much. Thanks a lot. :) 

Hi there! Welcome! This short IG video seems like the connection between 2 unrelated things. At first where he had the paper in his hand, he said that he does lick on the top part of the yogurt lid when he eats yogurt because that part is delicious. It’s thicker. Then it seems like the video cuts to another part where he said he does not have a lot of aegyo (silly/cute/charming characters) compared to his younger brother since he is the eldest son. He has a younger brother.

So I think they connected the 2 parts to show that he does have a lot of aegyo. The background music makes it a little hard to hear. I had to listen a few times. Hope it helps :)

21 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Hi there! Welcome! This short IG video seems like the connection between 2 unrelated things. At first where he had the paper in his hand, he said that he does lick on the top part of the yogurt lid when he eats yogurt because that part is delicious. It’s thicker. Then it seems like the video cuts to another part where he said he does not have a lot of aegyo (silly/cute/charming characters) compared to his younger brother since he is the eldest son. He has a younger brother.

So I think they connected the 2 parts to show that he does have a lot of aegyo. The music background makes it a little hard to hear. I had to listen a few times. Hope it helps :)

Thank you so much thi2018 for the translation ... :blush: I appreciate it a lot  :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Just saw this picture. It looks like they asked SYJ to pick her best partner JWS, ZIS, SJS, and JHI. I am in rush and have no time to read it. Can someone please  look into it to see who she picked? I think it’s MBC section TV. Gotta go back to work :tears:

@thi2018 i watched the video n tried to translate the words there, they talked about the movie..so it seems like the picture is just background :sweatingbullets: 

9 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Those are four fine looking men. And she's now starring with HB. Lucky SYJ. Here's the original video. There's more from the user. I heard the name SJS in the second half of the video when she began to talk about the year she's had and her drama but no clue after that! :)

Apparently the interview started like this with the JHI lookalike that is not on the MBC youtube channel. She's quite obvious now that she is out and about promoting things.

The introduction is so cute. I think they kind of look alike at first glance but after awhile I can see the differences. Thank you @randomthotz. JHI is probably watching at home laughing nonstop. The red umbrella is their relationship signature from now on :D. JHI also used it in his Seoul FM and now in SYJ's interview. Do you think it's coincidence? I dont think so.  I watched SYJ's Grand Bell Awards speech again. Even though she thanked KNG specifically for playing a softer character that was supposed to be played by an actress but he took that role anyway and she was very grateful. He also made them laugh a lot on set. But then she also mentioned other sunbaenim by name and thanked them as well. Her facial expressions,  gestures and tone were completely different when she mentioned Nam Gil oppa and Hae In sshi. She sounded more sincere and longing when she said Hae In sshi name. So I do believe that there is something between SYJ and JHI, like between a woman and man who miss each other :wub:. So I really hope that JHI will come to her Negotiation VIP premiere as well as APAN awards.

I watched the video above she didn't pick her best partner. She just said each one fits perfectly with their roles. She is really promoting her movie now!

How is the Apan polls currently? Who are leading? 

Look like JHI appears in many places...the 1st one probably arranged by fans? For the poll? I recognise 1013 as the date for the event...13 oct.

And not sure when is this taken. Nothing is mentioned of event.

Happened to see it in one latest fansite post.

On 9/11/2018 at 7:54 AM, thi2018 said:

The introduction is so cute. I think they kind of look alike at first glance but after awhile I can see the differences.

Even MBC ship them, in an interview of a movie in which she cooperates with other male actor, so so hilarious :D. I can see a signal from "the insider of the industry", smell something fishy :w00t:

On 9/11/2018 at 7:54 AM, thi2018 said:

I watched the video above she didn't pick her best partner. She just said each one fits perfectly with their roles. She is really promoting her movie now!

She does not want to hurt any of them :D. Tobe honest, the four actors mentioned and her all other co-stars are very handsome& talented. If I were her, I would choose all haha

6 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

How is the Apan polls currently? Who are leading? 

And not sure when is this taken. Nothing is mentioned of event.

Happened to see it in one latest fansite post.

APAN popularity vote: JHI is currently leading, SYJ is still in 3rd and she is way behind the first place so it’s impossible for her to win. It seems like older actors are almost always behind younger ones in popularity votes

41520191_172701776959011_682487920001758

41599959_172701750292347_307704076987845

The above picture of SYJ was from Chunsa Film Festival when she won best actress in 2017 for her film “the truth beneath”.  She won so many best actress awards that I can’t even keep up. This lady is very talented. I believe she is the only 30 something years old actress with so many best actress awards.

24 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

APAN popularity vote: JHI is currently leading,

Many fan of Park Seo Joon are very angry with this. They accuse FNC, organizers of cheating. Some others say many bad things to JHI. Little bit sad :tears: But very happy for him

1 hour ago, katty27 said:

Many fan of Park Seo Joon are very angry with this. They accuse FNC, organizers of cheating. Some others say many bad things to JHI. Little bit sad :tears: But very happy for him

It’s kind of way out of control right now. Some words they used are quite harsh. I don’t know FNC that much. But haters said the same thing when he won Baeksang popularity awards. Besides happy for him, I feel bad for him too. He seems very sincere and many seniors actors and colleagues praised his personality but I don’t know why he has so many haters.

If you miss their live talk on September 10th, here is the vlive site to watch SYJ/HB live talk

https://m.vlive.tv/video/88330?channelCode=FA1A3

Guess can't do much about the haters....since they support their own idols/actors...naturally any "competitors" they would dislike. Only perhaps mature ones would be sensible in what words to use, how to support their idols directly...rather than attacking others.

Feel he can continue to prove himself with new good work...(and perhaps charity work).....and praises from his colleagues...the rest can't really control.

From one of his recent ad (the one in previous post)....while most of it, he acted normal...just for one moment he went like this...haha.

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Just sharing this from fansites. Not sure if she really posted it or if this hold any significance. They explained abit in the caption below.

I have to say this "injindestiny" is good at paying attention to small details :thumbsup:.  Mafia game is played by 2 teams: the mafia and the innocents (good citizens). I remember JHI posted this IG and then a day later SYJ posted her goodnight IG video. They probably met and played mafia games back then :D

This is for you @Cedric Ong  :joy:

41621951_172978630264659_307407649941487

JHI will have a fan meeting in Japan

41620999_172978616931327_727990598831911

If I'm not mistaken, around 00:46 he revealed his mom is older than his dad 2 years ... so his dad married to a noona too :o his father was born in 1962 and his mom 1960

No wonder why they played SITR ost :thumbsup:

Archived