(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

Ya, the info was very limited and when i browsed their official website earlier on, the only nominee-related info was a news article....which only mentioned Mother and Fight My Way. And now when the winners are listed, they didn't mention nominees. 

Guess have to wait...perhaps after the show is broadcasted 2morrow.....and clips uploaded....we will see if the nominees would be shown on screen b4 the presenters gave out respective awards. 

Well...not that i'll disappointed if JHI wasn't nominated at all....considering this drama is more of romantic type. Anyway the 2 dramas he was in did won tonight. And as mentioned b4....the higher chances of being nominated would be couple and popularity awards.

Now what'll be interesting....is what she said on stage after receiving the award....hahaha. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Wow... I have no idea she attended Seoul International Drama Awards...JHI didn't win anything? Hmmm...I think this is a total surprise because I read the original article and SITR wasn't even mentioned. 

HB is so cute.  He said because they only connected through the monitors while filming,  it would be really nice if they meet again in a melodrama or romantic comedy.

She's a :ph34r:!!  From my work with my local international film fest, they like to spread the love around a bit and generally would award Best Actor/Actress to two different dramas. Not sure if it was the same, but they would also choose to award somebody that is available to attend the award ceremony. At the very least, JHI was probably considered.

Did she say she didn't want to work with him again because she had enough of him through the monitors (Total Guess here!)? Definitely would love to see the two of them in a melodrama or romantic comedy! Make it happen writers!

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

[Deleted]13th Seoul International Drama Awards Red  Carpet (no SYJ :dissapointed:)

The Showcase ended around 640 Seoul Time. She probably did not have enough time to walk the red carpet, redo makeup/hair, get changed, go to the venue, maybe eat?

In both appearances with HB, she wore the Ganeshi engagement ring. It was off at the awards ceremony. I feel like I'm looking into it too much but...

:phew:

@randomthotz she jokingly said she is worried because there would be no more monitor between them (She gave him a 100 because she likes the monitors between them whereas he subtracted points for having the monitors). She's so funny  :lol: but somehow I think she's very thoughtful about her actions and answers....somebody else is on her mind 

Her speech at the award ceremony is very considerate too:

"It had been a long time since I return to drama. I didn't know that I would get a lot of attention. I appreciate the viewers.  The happiest time as an actor is when I feel the joy of acting with the right actors in a good production environment.  This drama has a special meaning to me and I represent the director, all the cast and staff to receive this award. This is the drama that gave such a perfect joy. I want to thank all the cast..."

22 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Oh my.. this is so weird. SYJ had an interview with MBC announcer after her movie showcase and the announcer is known as JHI's twin brother :sweat_smile: because he looks so much like JHI

@thi2018 woww you r so updated !! Ahahhahah yeah its very funny :sweatingbullets:

After I took a closer look, their face kinda look similar, but JHI has this liveliness look in his eyes gaze, while the annoucer eyes look cloudy or gloomy :sweatingbullets:

SYJ is the best !! Her speech was short but meaningful :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

SYJ is the best !! Her speech was short but meaningful :thumbsup:

I cannot find the video of her speech at the award. I wish there is one. Maybe they'll post it later. The whole ceremony was broadcast live but I didn't know until it was too late and now it's no longer viewable. I want to see her dress on stage.  It was beautiful. The pictures they had didn't give justice to her dress. 

Looks like she mentioned JHI in her speech. I didn't see this article 

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

So she got different dress at red carpet...a white one?

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003069174

I don't think she walked on red carpet. That white dress picture was from SITR presscon. This is a link to live broadcast but it is no longer working 

I like this Google translate part of the speech posted by injin IG .....hehehehe

"Jung Hae-in, who was the one from the begining to the end, revealing his love for me, and I was so lucky to be with him, and all my colleagues"

13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

This drama has a special meaning to me

I wonder about  that "special meaning" :phew::wub: Did she say the same to other dramas/movies she was awarded from ? This award is small compared to her big previous ones like Baeksang/ BlueDragon...

On 9/3/2018 at 8:34 PM, Oww TooCute said:

About her interaction with HB, I think they r both trying to be more friendly :D by at least a hand on each other's back hahahah

Yeah. Their characters are opposite. They are not close friends but the two talented co-stars. The filming ended more than a year ago so they have to make friends again for the promotion :lol::lol:

Is there a video clip on her award speech? I’m dying to hear her entire speech:D PD was there too. I want to hear his speech too. JHI was probably watching from home. He could have come to cheer on his drama but he was probably afraid of these events since he had bad experience before. 

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

PD was there too. I want to hear his speech too. JHI was probably watching from home. He could have come to cheer on his drama but he was probably afraid of these events since he had bad experience before

As I see in many award ceremonies, famous stars only come if they will be awarded. Of course except few big awards where being nominated is still an honor.

I hope he will join with SYJ n PDnim after the event,  many awarded crew set an after party :w00t:

Korean media & few neitizens sometimes are so hard for actors in general. But I'm quite sure he is not afraid of attending because of that "bad experience". In some recent interviews he did not say "sorry", he thought he did not do anything wrong but was too nervous then.

Of course if he comes along with her, he will be much more confident :love:

Looking fwd to the APAN star awards this October :phew:

@Oww TooCute yes yes this is where she mentioned him :wub: PDnim keeps smiling. His smile has a meaning behind  it :P he knows something we don’t.

is this her entire speech?

좋은 제작 환경에서 좋은 사람들과 작업하는 것이 가장 행복하고 희열을 느끼는 순간이다. 그런 의미에서 이번 작품은 충만한 기쁨을 준 드라마다"라고 애정을 드러내면서 "처음부터 끝까지 서준이 그 자체였던 (정)해인 씨 함께해서 너무 행복했고, 자기 옷 입은 것 같았던 모든 동료 출연자 분들 너무 감사하다. 제가 대표로 상을 받은 것 같다. 한국 드라마가 더 성장해서 세계적으로 뻗어나갈 수 있는 컨텐츠가 됐으면 좋겠다"고 벅찬 소감을 밝혔다.

It is the happiest and greatest moment of joy to work with good people in a good production environment. In that sense, this work was a drama that gave a fullness of joy. I was so happy to be with Jung Hae in, who was Seo Joon Hee himself from the beginning to end, and all the fellow performers who I feel very grateful, I think I seem to receive the award as a representative. I hope the content of Korea drama will grow and be able to reach out to the world.

@Oww TooCute this is the one.

0032 he reminded her of her dress before sitting 

Around 2008 he moved the bottle of water away for her

around 2538 he got the microphone for her

Around 1800 a lucky fan who went on stage to take picture with them said she is a fan from “pretty noona who buys me food” :D

JHI was nominated! Then they definitely contact winners beforehand, because there weren't many star attendees that didn't win.

Slightly better audio of her mentioning JHI

Thanks @thi2018 for the translation. She just gets funnier and funnier with age. I wonder where JHI is. I remember after one of the film awards (the one where she presented with Kim Soo Hyun (is that his name). She was asked by KBS about her "boyfriend" (she had just denied KNG) and she said that he was probably at home watching the awards (all with a mischievous smile). Did you predict into the future, SYJ?

@katty27 the only other project I could think of that was special to her was the Last Princess, where the Korean box office was dominated by male-led movies. She needed it to be a success because of the historical significance, her own agony going through filming, future for more female-led films and her own investment. SYJ has never had this type of success with drama throughout her career. The closest was probably Summer Scent which was a ratings hit but that was so early in her career. This was also the only drama that she's done that she could have a personal connection to (similarities to herself, and the realistic aspect of the storytelling, filming). 

I feel like she's totally taking advantage of the heat and changing her image from Pretty Noona to Sexy Noona ^_^ JHI likes innocent!!

New Vogue Video. I love it.

Archived