(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

4 hours ago, thi2018 said:

If I'm not mistaken, around 00:46 he revealed his mom is older than his dad 2 years ... so his dad married to a noona too :o his father was born in 1962 and his mom 1960

haha so his parents will not oppose if he gets married to a noona. Great, great, great :P:love:

And I oppose the idea of " SYJ - HB" reunion in a project like Mr&Mrs Smith. So dangerous for SYJ - JHI relationship :crazy:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1229699wpp/son-ye-jin-says-hyun-bin-make-great-mr-mrs-smith

Son Ye Jin Says She And Hyun Bin Would Make A Great “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”

Sep 13, 2018
by eclipse01

According to actress Son Ye Jin, she and Hyun Bin acknowledge that they would make a great on-screen couple!

The two actors are starring together in the upcoming film “Negotiation,” which will depict a high-stakes hostage situation in Thailand. Son Ye Jin will play a crisis negotiator who engages in a tense one-on-one negotiation with the dangerous criminal (played by Hyun Bin) that has kidnapped her boss.

Although Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin play adversaries in the film, the co-stars apparently hope to show off a different kind of chemistry by working together again in the future. On September 13, the actress shared in an interview that they had talked about doing another project together that would involve more face-to-face interaction.

“It was the first time we worked together,” said Son Ye Jin, “and it wasn’t even in a melodrama. It was an entirely new type of situation.”

Explaining that “Negotiation” required the two leads to communicate from different locations, she continued, “It’s extremely rare for an actor and actress to work together and meet as infrequently [as we did]. Hyun Bin and I said to each other that we definitely need to do a fun project together in the future.”

When the interviewer mentioned that she and Hyun Bin looked great together, Son Ye Jin replied, “We also talked about that ourselves.”

Hyun-Bin-Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

As for what kind of project she’d like to take on with the actor, Son Ye Jin remarked, “It would be great to [star] with Hyun Bin in a melodrama. I’ve also heard people suggest something like ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith,’ [the Hollywood movie] that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did together. We have that kind of vibe.”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, katty27 said:

And I oppose the idea of " SYJ - HB" reunion in a project like Mr&Mrs Smith. So dangerous for SYJ - JHI relationship :crazy:

I completely agree with you! It’s too dangerous. I have to agree they look very good together since they are same age so SYJ wouldn’t worry about looking old next to HB. 

Kim Go-eun & Jung Hae In Begin Filming Their Romance Movie!

Published Fri Sep 14 10:24:00 KST 2018 
Updated Fri Sep 14 10:24:00 KST 2018

Korean actress Kim Go-eun and actor Jung Hae In have begun filming their upcoming romance movie.

On September 14, it was announced that Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In have recently confirmed their roles in an upcoming romance movie 'Yoo Yeol's Music Album' (working title), and already started filming for the movie in the beginning of the month.

201228383_700.jpg

Yoo Yeol's Music Album' is set during the Asian financial crisis that hugely affected Korea in 1997. It is about two young people who happen to fall in love after sharing their stories through a radio show.

Kim Go-eun will act a diligent and hard-working character 'Mi Soo' while Jung Hae In will play the role of 'Hyun Woo', a guy with a positive attitude who does not lose his smile even during tough times.

After confirming her role, Kim Go-eun said, "I'm very excited to be working on this movie. I'll do my best to present a relatable and beautiful movie to the audience."

Jung Hae In also made a comment expressing his excitement, "I've always wanted to work with the director Jung Ji-woo. I'm a huge fan of him. The sentimental elements in the story of this movie also captured my heart."

Since both Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In have garnered great attention from the public with their romance dramas 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God' (2016) and 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (2018) in the past, many are looking forward to watching the movie.

Yoo Yeol's Music Album' is expected to premiere in theaters next year.

(Lee Narin, Credit= CGV ARTHOUSE, 'ggonekim' 'holyhaein' Instagram, tvN, JTBC)

I respect the actors' work and any intimacy involved.

Though cant help notice JHI's pic with costar for new film...no body or hand contact...perhaps the romance in film is of the beginning n innocent type...thus more sweet than intimate feel.

I still feel if there is anything...they would keep it low profile...at most drop subtle hints...or bolder during awards events if going together.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:52 PM, Cedric Ong said:

I still feel if there is anything...they would keep it low profile...at most drop subtle hints...or bolder during awards events if going together.

On 9/9/2018 at 9:45 AM, thi2018 said:

About the couple shirt,  JHI wore it several times. He must like the shirt very much :D

I didn't think too much of the couple shirt because everybody under the sun has stripey shirts...until I was rewatching Ep 14...It is indeed the same shirt but different colour. You can see the label on the left arm. JHI's label appears slightly in the subway pic!

xvjbqA6.jpg

I also didn't realize the actors chose the wardrobe. SYJ must have filmed the Subway scene on a day where she had to promote Be With You. Some of their clothes, especially towards the end seemed to match a bit too much (Jeju beach shoes, Cherry Blossoms)

YES PLEASE TO MR AND MRS SMITH with HB AND SYJ, As long as everything stays within the movie and not off-screen!!

22 hours ago, katty27 said:

Sweet moments for a beautiful sunday like today :love:

I had mixed emotions watching the video.. it made me miss them both even more. #BitterSweet .. :pensive: Very nice video though :thumbsup: I truly wish them success and happiness in their respective career. If they’re destined for each other, it will happen... at the right time, for the right reasons. :heart: 

22 hours ago, katty27 said:

Sweet moments for a beautiful sunday like today :love:

Aawww....watching thIs video makes me miss them so much I had to go back and rewatch the drama. I wish JHI could come to support his noona's new movie Negotiation. But I have a feeling he won't since he came to support her competitor's "the great battle". 

JHI even sent coffee truck to support his SITR costar Jung Yoo Jin and took a lot of selfie with different women...ALOT. But he didn't show anything for his SYJ noona. Isn't suspicious? Or is it really to show that there is nothing between them, even friends? 

On 9/13/2018 at 9:22 PM, randomthotz said:

YES PLEASE TO MR AND MRS SMITH with HB AND SYJ, As long as everything stays within the movie and not off-screen!!

I have seen JHI in this color stripey shirt before but I couldn't find the the picture anymore. I believe it was in one of his commercial. I went back to all IGs related to him but still couldn't go all the way back since my iPad kept refreshing the screen after once in awhile so it's hard to go back from the very beginning. 

About SYJ and HB, I really want them in something like "Iris" since both of them have that vibe, or maybe romantic comedy. I don't like them in melodrama because it's too emotional in which my heart cannot handle anymore after SITR. I also like SYJ plays secret agent with smokey eye makeup. She looks cool like that in "Pirates".

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Aawww....watching thIs video makes me miss them so much I had to go back and rewatch the drama. I wish JHI could come to support his noona's new movie Negotiation. But I have a feeling he won't since he came to support her competitor's "the great battle". 

JHI even sent coffee truck to support his SITR costar Jung Yoo Jin and took a lot of selfie with different women...ALOT. But he didn't show anything for his SYJ noona. Isn't suspicious? Or is it really to show that there is nothing between them, even friends? 

About SYJ and HB, I really want them in something like "Iris" since both of them have that vibe, or maybe romantic comedy. I don't like them in melodrama because it's too emotional in which my heart cannot handle anymore after SITR. I also like SYJ plays secret agent with smokey eye makeup. She looks cool like that in "Pirates".

Who knows whether he'll come tomorrow/today. But he went to the Great Battle to support a FNC member - AOA's Seolhyun (? - I don't follow K pop). He made his debut in an AOA music video back in the day. The premiere was on his FNC calendar - I saw that afterwards. Jung Yoo Jin is also FNC. He's their biggest actor at the moment, of course they will bring him out as much as possible to support within their company. 

I wouldn't necessarily say he doesn't show support for SYJ. She's not posting on instagram so there's nothing to like. He still hasn't added his new co-star and rarely likes any female IG pictures. The VIP premiere today is the first big thing where he can show his support since SITR ended. Maybe the Seoul Int'l Awards, but he didn't win so there was no reason to go. I do wonder about the acceptance speech...she sounded measured and practiced, especially compared to the Baeksang Last Princess speech where she was crying. She regretted not attending with him and "I hope to meet again". I thought all that was a bit weird, as if there was a subliminal message there for him like a push to get things started or that was how they agreed to mention him or something. Something fishy. 

I also wonder why she's been so IG quiet. Even in her prev hiatus, she posted once a month or so. Is it too overwhelming to be tagged with JHI so much when nothing has happened? The haters? Or she's so happy that she just doesn't. 

I like the friendship HB and SYJ has. They seemed to have gotten along well and I do hope that they'll get a chance to do something action-y. But she's the queen of melo and her return to melo has been really successful this year....

Archived