(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

18 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

daesang :

Kim Nam Joo (Misty)

Lee Byung Hun (Mr. Sunshine)

Lee Sun Kyun (My Mister)

Jo Seung Woo (Life). 

Very tough competition! They are all deserved to win this award. I think if SYJ doesn't get this,  she won't come to the ceremony because she has no chance to win popularity award. But will she come anyway to cheer on her manager? She should right? I hope. 

JHI will come for sure because he's leading the popularity poll and I believe he will win at least this award. 

16 hours ago, randomthotz said:

More important to Global Star Awards - where's the BEST COUPLE AWARDS?!?

Nothing mentioned about best couple awards. I was wondering too. Maybe the officials don't want to cause more scandals for injin or parkpark couples? Both couples have huge fan and they don't want to upset neither one? Or could it be a surprise prize during the ceremony? 

So far SYJ's official website doesn't mention October 13th schedule.  Her fanpage has removed October 13th schedule as well. So I'm not sure she will attend or not.

I just hope both will come....

"Negotiation" movie US/Canada locations

Dn-1ubBW0AAcdeL?format=jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Nothing mentioned about best couple awards. I was wondering too. Maybe the officials don't want to cause more scandals for injin or parkpark couples? Both couples have huge fan and they don't want to upset neither one? Or could it be a surprise prize during the ceremony? 

haha the organizers dont dare to award to either of the two hottest couples :phew: then remove it out from the list

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

So far SYJ's official website doesn't mention October 13th schedule.  Her fanpage has removed October 13th schedule as well.

hic hic hic :tears:. so the chance we to see them together officially is so low low low

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

But will she come anyway to cheer on her manager? She should right? I hope.  

just  imagine: her manager, JHI and PDnim together depart from the event to a restaurant somewhere and SYJ appears hehe:wub:

Gonna watch Negotiation if I get my act together today!

6 hours ago, katty27 said:

hic hic hic :tears:. so the chance we to see them together officially is so low low low

She did surprise us with the Seoul International Awards. I don't remember how updated her calendar is but generally she attends most award shows she's been nominated for (that haven't been boycotted). Besides, she publicly stated that she would like to attend award shows with JHI in her acceptance speech! She won't shy away especially if JHI will get the Pop. Award and her manager who she's been so loyal with for all these years gets an award for managing her! (I think they built the agency solely around her...IIRC)

Can't find the original wiki page and they are getting the noms on the main webpage. SYJ was nominated for Best Female in both Movie and Drama. JHI for Best New Actor for Pretty Noona! Nothing for the main drama :(

The Seoul Awards surprisingly is started in 2017. So this is the second year they have this award . I found the original website 

http://m.theseoulawards.com/vote/a1

and surprisingly again JHI is leading the popularity vote at 47.69% for drama actors and SYJ is second 26.57% after PBY for movie actress...

there are too many awards which make them irrelevant 

Ya...the pants are abit baggy and not very masculine-style.

He went to China for event. The panda toy. Starbucks coffee?

The host speaking chinese. He must be thinking "I don't understand what she is saying or what's going on. Just keep smiling." haha.

A comparison. His pants got strips from the side. She got ribbons down the front.

@katty27 I agree JHI looks really good today at the airport. I always like this manly and mature look of his. I hope he will appear like that more often. 

Congrats to JHI for winning the popularity award! That means he will definitely attend APAN awards show. Now I just wait patiently for news as to whether SYJ will attend. I really hope she wins the Daesang :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Cotton Candy said:

really hope she wins the Daesang :rolleyes:

Her manager gets himself an award for his management to her so it may be not logical if she will not awarded, right :w00t:. Just hope n pray. SYJ , JHI n PDnim together show up at the event :thumbsup:. Or together at an after party is also so so fine to me:blush:

58 minutes ago, katty27 said:

Her manager gets himself an award for his management to her so it may be not logical if she will not awarded, right :w00t:. Just hope n pray. SYJ , JHI n PDnim together show up at the event :thumbsup:. Or together at an after party is also so so fine to me:blush:

I like PDnim - but NO MORE THIRD WHEEL :D Also, Negotiation was pretty fun! If y'all get a chance, definitely check it out

2 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

Haha I don’t mind his pants even though it looks unusual coz they both look coordinated today as both their clothes have the long flaps :D

A coincidence?? Hmmm, how many people and how often do people wear clothes with such long flaps? :P

Actually, her outfit is straight from Pretty Noona. I believe she had been wearing new clothes for all the Seoul stage greetings, but she recycled today's Busan stage greetings down to the coat. Why? :lol: We know JHI is out of the country..... My occupation makes me shout "Workplace HAZARD!" but definitely fishy with the long flaps. One more day of Negotiation Stage Greetings after this and then awards season. 

22 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

This is so cute.....look what he’s holding in his hand :wub:

A JHI/SYJ shipper in China gave it to him :lol:

It should be this. I look at the same person's instagram. The above post's instagram....the caption in chinese said when he took the item, he smiled at me and seem very happy. The person added it's like a dream and worth it to pass to him.

Negotiation Promotion is over....and SYJ posts one last vid with her and HB, this time more focused on her. And JHI very quickly liked it (assuming, once he returned back from China) Hmm..... I've google translated what she wrote, something is interesting at the end (to me.) if google is correct.

She's so thankful and overwhelmed by all the positive comments. She's really had quite a year!

Even though I never felt HB was a threat, I’m glad the negotiations promotions have ended :lol:

@randomthotz I can’t wait for an English translation on what she wrote in her IG post! You’re making me curious :)

Not sure why JHI doesn’t seem very happy today when he arrived back in Korea.  Most of the photos of him that I can see on Instagram shows such expression. It’s not really his usual self.  I hope he’s ok....maybe just tired :huh:

Nomination for Seoul Awards is out.

SYJ is in for Best Actress in both drama and movie. JHI is in for Best New Actor in drama. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1238697wpp/seoul-awards-announces-nominations-2018

Looking at the list...her counterparts in the movies aren't nominated for anything...while JHI is. Is there a chance for them to walk together?

14 hours ago, randomthotz said:

Negotiation Promotion is over....and SYJ posts one last vid with her and HB, this time more focused on her. And JHI very quickly liked it (assuming, once he returned back from China) Hmm..... I've google translated what she wrote, something is interesting at the end (to me.) if google is correct.

She's so thankful and overwhelmed by all the positive comments. She's really had quite a year!

Which part is interesting to you, may I ask? She seems a little bit emotional because of the impressive support she received from everyone.  It is very hard to see her cry.  I like her cheerful character much better. I hope her movie will reach 3 million viewers soon. That's the break-even point for the  'Negotiation'. Her previous movie 'the last princess' , another high budget movie, reached breakeven point a lot faster than this time. She has worked too hard. I think she is worrying. I really like that JHI  "liked" her IG post quickly after returning from China.  This helps her a lot to ease her worries. 

34 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Which part is interesting to you, may I ask? She seems a little bit emotional because of the impressive support she received from everyone.  It is very hard to see her cry.  I like her cheerful character much better. I hope her movie will reach 3 million viewers soon. That's the break-even point for the  'Negotiation'. Her previous movie 'the last princess' , another high budget movie, reached breakeven point a lot faster than this time. She has worked too hard. I think she is worrying. I really like that JHI  "liked" her IG post quickly after returning from China.  This helps her a lot to ease her worries. 

I hesitate to post this because I'm never confident with internet translators, but I use them to get the gist of the messages. She's had a big year and I think she's gained a whole new set of fans with Be With You and Pretty Noona and reminded everybody why she is known as the Queen of the Melo. It had been awhile. 

This is what I got from papago translator...

A lot of people who've all worked so hard.Fans from the seats at every theater.Emotional letters...Thank you so much.Everyone in the theater who welcomed us with a bright smile even though we were exhausted.Thank you. I love you.
Our negotiating team trying to negotiate!!
I love you all. 
Something is going on. >> Is this correct? I wonder what does she mean?

I also didnt realize the last stop was Daegu. It's her hometown and judging from the videos, there was a lot of people waiting for them at this stop (I believe the Feng Shui group was also in town). It seemed a lot of people were cheering extra loudly for their hometown gal.

I think it'll eventually pass 3 mil. It looks like it'll cross 2 mil by next weekend and Hyun Bin will be promoting his next movie so hopefully it'll keep The Negotiation driving towards break even. If it weren't for The Great Battle, I think it would have done a lot better

23 hours ago, randomthotz said:

Something is going on. >> Is this correct? I wonder what does she mean?

뭔가 많이 울컥 means there are a lot of (strong emotions) suddenly come out. I think she got emotional after writing a long message .... like suddenly almost to burst to tears. 울컥 = all of a sudden, a surge or outpouring. So I think she talks about her emotions.. in other words...she’s very touched (slang)

For those who are interested, the Negotiation movie will be released in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei on October 4, Hong Kong and Macao also early October. Taiwan and Vietnam will follow on October 19 with Indonesia also on the books for October 24.   Source

16 hours ago, thi2018 said:

뭔가 많이 울컥 means there are a lot of (strong emotions) suddenly come out. I think she got emotional after writing a long message .... like suddenly almost to burst to tears. 울컥 = all of a sudden, a surge or outpouring. So I think she talks about her emotions.. in other words...she’s very touched (slang)

For those who are interested, the Negotiation movie will be released in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei on October 4, Hong Kong and Macao also early October. Taiwan and Vietnam will follow on October 19 with Indonesia also on the books for October 24.   Source

Thanks for correcting the translation. Now it makes sense although I was entertained by the mystery  of it all!

If you like voting, they are both up for the popularity awards for the Seoul Awards. JHI is leading the male drama category, and SYJ is in 2nd for female movie and picking up steam. Download the App, and watch the annoying ads.

Archived