(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

9 hours ago, katty27 said:

Me too. But even if JHI will attend, not so much think they will redo this belowed lovely moment because the drama ends and they are accompanying with other co-stars now :D. Maybe they still sit next to each other if they will be awarded with their characters from STIR. If from different works, be hard to see them together in one frame :unsure:

They will probably sit next to each other if both go. It's a drama award and neither of their new co-stars had dramas during the qualifying period (Oct 2017- Sept 2018 - unless they double it...I can't find any info on APAN 2017 awards). JHI had the two other dramas but he wasn't the lead for them. They should be nominated for Best Couple if nothing else. I can't imagine them not sitting together for that.

Now, whether they come together, or he waits for her again....that'll be the big question! Oct 13 cant come soon enough!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JHI - Samsung Fire & Marine

Very good looking man!

40257629_166128994282956_375643955741589

Hot summer passes
Autumn is coming where the cool wind blows
In a spring store full of warm comfort and excitement
Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance is inviting you.

At the end of August
We will meet you at the Spring Warehouse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ganeshi Jewelry released new picture of SYJ

So beautiful!

40279755_166145340947988_324679546101248

6 hours ago, randomthotz said:

JHI had the two other dramas but he wasn't the lead for them. They should be nominated for Best Couple if nothing else. I can't imagine them not sitting together for that

Then they will not walk along side the red carpet but show up in the stage together. Sounds great :love:

I think for any upcoming events with drama categories and Best/Fav couples, the chances of them being nominated should be quite high....thus being seated together and walking red carpet. If movies only or if they are nominated for other dramas...then the chances to be together would be lower.

Think APAN is the closest (mid oct), right? Most others are like year end. Still waiting for updates. And....SYJ hasn't updated her instagram yet. 1 month plus already.

I guess the below is just fan-made. I can't read korean, only can use google-translate. Since the words are inside the pictures, so i don't know what they mean. Are they the dialogue from the drama? or it's some relationship guide book, talking about stages in a relationship?

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Are they the dialogue from the drama? or it's some relationship guide book, talking about stages in a relationship?

It's story-telling about stages of their relationship in the drama, from their first reunion until when she said she loves him

Yoon Jin Ah, are you always this pretty?

Take that hand off

Noona, you are small and cute

Are we now in a relationship of a man and a woman? 

Are we really ok?

It's Yoon Jin Ah...

I didn't know I would be loved by someone like this, I love you

22 hours ago, katty27 said:

Then they will not walk along side the red carpet but show up in the stage together. Sounds great :love:

I’m greedy .... not only do I hope to see them walk together on the red carpet hand in hand, I also hope to see them appear on the stage together, sit together (and take more private selfies with their phones) and when they go on stage to receive their “Best Couple” award, walk together from their seats towards the stage and while doing so,  see JHI grab and hold SYJ’s hand without warning (but at the same time looking at her to check her reaction) and while on stage, both smiling sweetly and behaving shyly next to each other and then saying something that will make all shippers’ hearts flutter! :wub:

On 8/25/2018 at 1:16 PM, Oww TooCute said:

His new look for his new project ... for @thi2018 that miss him so much hahahaha

I’m still reeling from shock over JHI’s new hairstyle :o coz it hardly looks like him anymore haha! I’m worried he is looking too young for SYJ!

I miss JHI with his fringe up (aka Joon Hee hairstyle). I think that suits him best and he looks most handsome in that hairstyle. 

I’m wondering what has happened to SYJ coz she’s been so quiet for so long. Is that normal of her? I hope it’s not because something unhappy has happened at her end :unsure:

@Cotton Candy I think Actors need to change their hairstyles often to suit their characters. But yea.. he looks quite young with his new hairstyle. I don’t know about other people, but I only like his manly look. To me,  his boyish look doesn’t go with his age. But it’s nice to have 2 different looks so he can have fans ranging from young to old :D

SYJ is busy lately promoting her new movie so she probably doesn’t have time to update her IG. Though , I miss them together. Unless they admit they are dating, or we won’t see them hand in hand anymore.

They are both busy with advertisements since Chuseok Holiday is coming up. Ganeshi continues to release SYJ CF pictures and JHI appears on Red Ginseng CF

40398692_166721684223687_700425218264819

Spoiler

I think JHI can be good at comedy by watching the first vid clip of advertisement for red ginseng

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

think JHI can be good at comedy by watching the first vid clip of advertisement for red ginseng

His vibe looks as a naughty boy haha. The CF is very interesting, like an action movie not an advertisment. You can watch another clip here 

And this 

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

Which one? The one that she holds? Isn't it ganeshi's logo, an elephant? :D

I tried to zoom it out but thought its a half moon... you’re right... it’s their logo... lol.. you know my shippers mind....lol... I must think of them all the time... love is blind

SYJ has somewhat reemerged. Looks like she recorded the commentary for the Be With You DVD release. Ohhhh can't we get that for Pretty Noona (I'm not sure how common that is for dramas...and if it'll get a DVD release!) Lol. Everybody is in white.

BTS pics of JHI's Samsung Fire CF as posted by him!

BTS for Dewytree CF

For @Cotton Candy I don't hate JHI's hair...if he can puff it up like this.

43 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

And I wonder why korean celebs really like to wear caps even though its indoor 

May be they want to hide their no-make up eyes :D:rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

I'm not sure how common that is for dramas...and if it'll get a DVD release!

I'm waiting for it too. "Secretary Kim" has its own schedule for DVD release and commentary. But no news for STIR :tears:. Imagine the scene that JHI n SYJ sit together again for the recording:love:

Archived