(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

3 hours ago, katty27 said:

follow that link, there's a vid compares the hot of JHI n Park Seo Joon. I find it quite interesting. Both are so hot in SK these day

https://www.vlive.tv/video/85682

There's another video comparing the 2 actors. I don't know why they compared them. If I'm not mistaken,  PSJ debuted before JHI and had been doing lead roles for awhile. JHI just started his first drama lead role this year. It's quite strange to compare them. But I learned more about JHI by watching these vids.

https://m.vlive.tv/video/85688

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

His new look for his new project ... for @thi2018 that miss him so much hahahaha

Hahahaha..he must have read my post here 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

It's quite strange to compare them.

Through their conversation, they mention that the two have some similarities like same age,  good personalities, completed military duty and are having great opportunity to get more success in near future because most of male stars in the 30's are in the army now. Of course PSJ currently ranked higher than JHI but the gap will be smaller day by day. JHI is very potential.

Find out this old interview of JHI last November, when he got popularity with While you are sleeping.  He is very humble, realistic about fame, a thoughtful man. Debuted at not young age but not in a hurry for getting success, just worked hard :thumbsup:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1081889wpp/jung-hae-says-newfound-fame-wont-last-forever

Jung Hae In Says His Newfound Fame Won’t Last Forever

Nov 21, 2017
by eclipse01

After stealing hearts as the adorable second lead in “While You Were Sleeping,” Jung Hae In is on the fast track to stardom. But even as he lines up his next projects, including the drama “Prison Playbook” and his first lead role in a film, the actor remains impressively humble and grounded.

Jung Hae In recently appeared in the SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping” as Han Woo Tak, a police officer in love with the female protagonist (played by Suzy). So many viewers fell in love with his character that he earned the nickname “Cause of Second Lead Syndrome.”

However, the 29-year-old actor recently said in an interview that he doesn’t believe his surge in popularity will last for long. “My current trend status? Popularity? I’m so grateful for such words, but to be honest, I know that it will fade soon,” he said laughingly. “I’m in no rush [to prove myself as an actor]. I want to take it slow, step by step, and travel down the right path.”

Jung Hae In surprised reporters with his humility even as he jumps quickly from one project to the next—the in-demand actor has been cast in the upcoming drama “Prison Playbook,” produced by Shin Won Ho of the famous “Reply” series, and he is also starring in the film “Conspiracy—Age of Rebellion,” which will be released on November 23. Notably, the film is his first leading role.

Speaking about his newfound fame, Jung Hae In commented, “I’m very grateful that people are taking an interest in me. I’m the type to often search for articles about myself and check the comments, so seeing that there a lot of people who responded positively makes me both happy and embarrassed.”

“However,” he went on, “the most important thing for me right now is to grow as an actor and experience many different things. Even if I have to go through some pain and suffering, I want to evolve properly.” The rising star named actors Shin Ha Kyun and Park Hae Il as two actors that he respected and wanted to emulate.

Although he debuted at a relatively late age for an actor, Jung Hae In has accomplished a great deal in a career of just three years. He remarked that he believed his late debut helped him as an actor, explaining, “I think I was able to start acting without feeling nervous or rushed [about my career] because I had already started so late. So I was free from worrying over whether a work [that I was in] would do well or not.”

He continued, “To be honest, I try not to be affected by whether my reviews are good or bad at the moment—I want to be steadfast and keep going no matter what. I think that’s necessary, in order to do this job for a long time.”

When asked how he felt about seeing other actors his age already established as stars, Jung Hae In said he wasn’t bothered by it. “I try not to ‘look up,'” he replied. “The further you ‘look down,’ the more you gain, and the more grateful you become for what you have. I’d like to continue my work with that attitude for a long time.”

There was one article I read long time ago in English talked about JHI wanted to be a moon rather than a star.  I forgot what the reason was. But I cannot find that article anymore.....most stars want to be shining stars but why he wanted to be a moon? It’s very unique, I thought 

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

There was one article I read long time ago in English talked about JHI wanted to be a moon rather than a star.  I forgot what the reason was. But I cannot find that article anymore.....most stars want to be shining stars but why he wanted to be a moon? It’s very unique, I thought 

Of course smart n wise person would choose moon hahaha, the moon alone can shine the dark sky, can stand alone without any help of other stars.. but a star has to struggle to be noticed among others :D

5 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Of course smart n wise person would choose moon hahaha, the moon alone can shine the dark sky, can stand alone without any help of other stars.. but a star has to struggle to be noticed among others :D

I don't know if he's given choices....eg sun, moon and stars and he chose moon. B'cos compared to the sun, the moon is of lower profile, and need to rely on the sun (moon can't produce light, it reflect sunlight). 

Or if not, then probably the moon is helpful, provide some light in the dark.....comparatively, stars can't. But choosing a star can also be unique b'cos stars has usage of guidance for ancient travelers. 

Guess it's the reason that'll be meaningful rather than the choice.

His latest instagram....he wrote "Hello?" and a special emoji which is "Grinning Face With Sweat"...meaning nervous or relieved. I wonder who is he saying hello to? fans? then nervous about what? his new look? drama? 

Is Volvo a new ad?

I think some fans are listing venues of the chars' meetup in the drama. Imagine if they organise tours to the spots (cafe, pub etc).

Spoiler

Multiple pics. Cute....the pub is called "I Love Pub" (3rd pic). And map in the last pic.

They even show which table they were seated.

A street they walked down.

59 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

His latest instagram....he wrote "Hello?" and a special emoji which is "Grinning Face With Sweat"...meaning nervous or relieved. I wonder who is he saying hello to? fans? then nervous about what? his new look? drama?

Hahaha....He probably doesn’t like his new hairstyle with bang. He said in one of his interviews he likes clean looks.

I sometimes wonder why his lips are always so red. Is it his natural lip color?

Since there is nothing new to talk about.. here i post an interesting clip as a chat material, to lite up this thread a bit :sweatingbullets:

I ever read in an interview that his fav line is "Where is my umbrella?" From the last scene.. but in here he said "Noona is prettier" :D .. is it a tease hidden message to her? Knowing she might be watching him :rolleyes: hihihihi.. soo cutee !

Thank you @thi2018 for the translation! I really liked that interview and it's a lot more cohesive than the Harper's one where she sounded very emotional after finishing Pretty Noona! I've been rewatching Personal Taste for fun and really miss the fun SYJ side she has rarely shown on film, but you can see glimpses of it when she posts on IG (when she isn't a :ph34r:). She's really honed her sense of storytelling, especially with Noona when she suggested a lot of changes and just overall attn to detail in the BTS. It would be cool if she did something like Before Sunrise, but she'll have to find a perfect improv partner (JHI?!??!). She did cast him once....

@Cedric Ong I haven't seen Sleepless in Seattle in forever (and can't remember it!), but maybe something like You've Got Mail. JHI hasn't added his co-star on IG yet... ^_^

@Oww TooCute he looked SOOOO nervous saying those words hehehe. Oh please just give us a hint!

I love that IG account. It's hilarious and the captions always put a smile on the face. Back to JHI being the moon...she's his sun.

4 hours ago, randomthotz said:

Back to JHI being the moon...she's his sun.

Ahhh I see the correlation now...He posted a lot IG with the moon emoji.  I don't really follow JHI's IG but I see a lot of fan reposted his IG pictures.   Does he usually add his costars on his IG?  I like You've Got mail...the plot for Music Album didn't give much detail. But if it's set during IMF crisis,  it probably related to with the stabilization of currencies in SK, added to their romance story. Maybe they have different arguments on radio about global economic crisis and eventually fall for each other......hehehe my guess.....

SYJ's emotion is more stable now. She was never emotionally unstable like that before even when she finished "April Snow" in which she felt much pressure acting with a very popular actor, she was nervous because she had her first bed scenes, and her close former costar committed suicide at that time.  She is now looking happier and brighter, hopefully because she's now in relationship with JHI. People say love creates happiness in us as human beings. She was really glowing in Negotiation PC. I can't wait until they are together again in public. I may not have enough patience which is slowly draining away.

40158433_165576624338193_779052459562211

This is 2018 APAN Star Awards Ceremony Seating Map. It looks like a big event.

40164734_165584491004073_293313632296291

@pttt97 this is from SYJ fanpage.  On 10/13 she has scheduled for APAN Star Award.

40143559_165825057646683_542832898266995

I’m not sure about JHI but there is one Japanese website listed him as the awards participant.

Therefore, I’m highly anticipated that they will attend. But like @Cedric Ong said “no confirmation from the official organization yet”

2 hours ago, thi2018 said:

I’m highly anticipated that they will attend

Me too. But even if JHI will attend, not so much think they will redo this belowed lovely moment because the drama ends and they are accompanying with other co-stars now :D. Maybe they still sit next to each other if they will be awarded with their characters from STIR. If from different works, be hard to see them together in one frame :unsure:

10 minutes ago, katty27 said:

Me too. But even if JHI will attend, not so much think they will redo this belowed lovely moment because the drama ends and they are accompanying with other co-stars now :D. Maybe they still sit next to each other if they will be awarded with their characters from STIR. If from different works, be hard to see them together in any same frame :unsure:

They only repeat those lovely moments when they announce their engagement :lol:

She will have a showcase for Negotiation on September 3rd at Coex Live Plaza at 6pm in Korea. Finally, we can see her. I think we will see her more in september. Thats a good signal after disappearing for a while :))). I hope she will update something at least about her new movie :)) . I wont ask more :)))

29 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

They only repeat those lovely moments when they announce their engagement

Yeah. I can wait for this moment in one or two years, it doesnt matter, as long as they end up together :wub:

Archived